10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    Does anyone have some pro tips for farming Rivendare's mount?
    Nothing comes to mind to make it easier. Just repeating said dungeon till the mount drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Nothing comes to mind to make it easier. Just repeating said dungeon till the mount drops.
    Maybe just about alternating between different servers to override instance limit per hour. Otherwise it's simple and easy cause there is no lockout in that dungeon
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I farmed Baron on my druid just for the runspeed.

I had 2 mounts left in this chest.. I didn't know even this was possible. Only 3 mounts left on Argus now.

EDIT: It wasn't my first attempt. I had to re-install BattleNet after Blizzard's great crash yesterday so all my addons got F#¤/%d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I was always under the impression that it drops to 1% in prepatch, but maybe I was wrong. The official blue on things that get discontinued only states this:

When you sail away from Battle for Azeroth, the current guaranteed drop rate for the Glacial Tidestorm and Ny'alotha Allseer mounts will significantly decrease, and the amount of dropped mounts will decrease to one (currently two).

which suggests it's after SL release. However, it also states:

Please note that the corresponding Cutting Edge: N'Zoth the Corruptor achievement will no longer be available to earn once Shadowlands goes live.

which might suggest that by "Sl goes lives" they actually mean prepatch, as Cutting Edge and Curve achievements historically disappeared during prepatch time already.

If there's any concrete source stating those things explicitly I'd be glad to see them. Not that it matters to me personally, as I already have the mount.
    Farming Jaina on 5 chars for 4 weeks now, still no mount. I hope she keeps the 100% through pre-launch event.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was off to get the Jenafur pet from Return to Karazhan and decided to pop off to the normal Karazhan to see if the warhorse drops, lo and behold :P

Last edited by Orby; 2020-09-14 at 08:06 AM.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    To Rullis and his double mount emmisary: Grats of the highest order!! That is great to have a screenshot to remember it by.........when you are at 500 kills and the mount won't drop for you.....lol. Just remember that the RNG gods blessed you one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So people are saying the Tidestorm Mount is low? Hmm...I guess I’ve overused my RNG for awhile (again)with getting Valajar Stormdrake and Tidestorm on my 2nd Jaina skip...

Made a few people mad since I got it and was frozen throughout the 2nd phase (involving a straggler but I ended up the only one frozen).

So people are saying the Tidestorm Mount is low? Hmm...I guess I’ve overused my RNG for awhile (again)with getting Valajar Stormdrake and Tidestorm on my 2nd Jaina skip...

Made a few people mad since I got it and was frozen throughout the 2nd phase (involving a straggler but I ended up the only one frozen).
    It's not low, 2 drop every single kill. You're just competing against 19 other people in the raid.

There's still a guaranteed drop rate of two mounts per kill, so not that much RNG involved (until Shadowlands launches).

8 days from my last post where I got the Razzashi raptor and asked for advice to farm Rivendare's Deathcharger and it dropped. 120 attempts on my rogue, which is a first :-)

This mount is very special to me. I remember how mythical it was to get this mount in Vanilla and I ever only saw 1-2 on my server and it stayed that way for several expansions. Back in the days mounts were class bound, so this was the only possible way for other horde players and alliance to get a skeletal mount, the same with the Zulian tiger and horde players.

Stratholme was such a hard instance and very time consuming. It was a 10 man instance at first, next step was"pre-raid" 15 man UBRS and then true raid Molten Core.

Last edited by jegerlee; 2020-09-20 at 09:59 PM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Rustfeather, at last.

432 kills. Just glad its over. I don't even like this mount! But, 493 unique now.

Last edited by Zyrinx; 2020-09-20 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone (including myself) who's wondering if Jaina will drop 2x Tidestorm in pre-launch event, she will!
    Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...le-for-azeroth

I'm just gonna count this drop as a mount, even tho I still don't have it.. Gonna cry myself to sleep later. HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE. Yes, that's 2 pets (at 2% drop-rate), while mount is more toward 3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post

I'm just gonna count this drop as a mount, even tho I still don't have it.. Gonna cry myself to sleep later. HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE. Yes, that's 2 pets (at 2% drop-rate), while mount is more toward 3%.
    This is pretty cool. Fairly sure that must be a bug of some sort. I did countless old raids and still farming them for gold and I feel that if it were possible on every boss that drops a pet I'd have gotten it by now.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Yet another beauty to the collection.

Had a little downtime on drops lately, so it's nice to finally see RNG favors me just a little bit again :-)

Got a little demotivated last night, though. It just occured to me how many I still miss. There are lots of mounts in Vale/Uldum and I simply can't find the time to camp. Doing old raids/dungeons is just more fun and appealing to me because I actively do something and the chance of green/blue transmogs are alot higher too, so it's pretty random whenever I kill an outdoor boss.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be the wrong thread, but here goes:

Anyone have a guild that has the guild achievement for Blacksteel Battleboar on EU?
    Last edited by Mibzo; 2020-09-25 at 06:17 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Addon missed the Screenshot, but finally. My brewfest Kodo!
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

No Screens, but got a few mounts in the last 24 hours.

Bought like 4 mounts from the AH since they're cheap now.

Got the AOTC mount, that lead to Lord of the Reigns 300 mount Achievement.

Got the Torn invitation from the suramar chest,then just now got the Junkeeper from Rustfeather.

And tomorrow I'll be getting the Jaina mount. So not a bad last 2 days of mounts.

Arguments could be made that this isn't rare, but for me any mount that costs millions of gold is among the hardest ones to get, because I'm not among the players who play the AH or boost people in high tier content. Grinding gold for me is real sweat and boredom, so very happy to also get this one before SL prepatch. With this, I now own every single gold/vendor mount in the game, including of course the Brutosaur. That means I ground like 7mil+ this year already...cray cray.

Oh, and that puts me at 527 mounts usable on one character

Armory Link
    Mount Collection