Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Should be free. And there is self-entitlement if I ever saw it. Self entitlement is usually a negative thing when it comes to games and generally just makes self entitled gamers more jaded in the end.
    You called me self entitled when your the one who brought up the online xbox did online first "when it didn't" and that sony got hacked......fucken roflmao you should get a medal for that.

And yes online gaming should be free if I can play black ops 2 on my computer for free then I should be able to as well consoles.

Your argument is flawed and I proved to you that you was wrong but feel free to call me self entitled because you got proved wrong.

I'm already paying my ISP so why should I pay for online gaming again???? I don't on my PC unless its a MMO and even then I play free/B2p MMO's now so why should I pay MS for a service that should be free....

Wait better question is why should I hand them money to do nothing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-05-22 at 01:02 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Just in case no one saw Angry Joe's rant:
    When a Xbox fan like Angry Joy shits all over your reveal and new console.... than you know that you have fucked up.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    When a Xbox fan like Angry Joy shits all over your reveal and new console.... than you know that you have fucked up.
    Yeah i was totally impressed by him saying:
    "Im moving to pc", shit got rough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    He is taking a sarcastic approach to criticizing the new xbox
    Really? I don't believe you, he seems so sincere.

Just in case no one saw Angry Joe's rant:
    You know a video is going to be good when the first 3 words of the video is "You Fucken Idiots"
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Just found this on siliconera http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/21...erent-account/
    Update 2: Microsoft’s Phil Harrison has provided Kotaku with further details of how used games will work on Xbox One. Here are the details:

But what if you want to bring a game disc to a friend’s house and play there? You’ll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game’s code on a friend’s account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison says.

“The bits that are on that disc, you can give it to your friend and they can install it on an Xbox One,” he said. “They would then have to purchase the right to play that game through Xbox Live.”
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Yeah i was totally impressed by him saying:
    "Im moving to pc", shit got rough
    So he is buying an Xbox One then.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's official, /v/ has imploded. Good job microsoft.
    Heh, poked my head in there and many lulz are to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Just found this on siliconera http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/21...erent-account/
    Update 2: Microsoft’s Phil Harrison has provided Kotaku with further details of how used games will work on Xbox One. Here are the details:

But what if you want to bring a game disc to a friend’s house and play there? You’ll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game’s code on a friend’s account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison says.

“The bits that are on that disc, you can give it to your friend and they can install it on an Xbox One,” he said. “They would then have to purchase the right to play that game through Xbox Live.”
    In other words the XboxOne has DRM.....you couldn't fucken give me one of them I would trade that in for another console even if all it could give me is a Wii.

10+ Year Old Account

That... is the fucking STUPIDEST DECISION I've seen a company make ina long time. What the serious fuck Microsoft. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Heh, poked my head in there and many lulz are to be had.
    Oh yeah. It's pretty great.

10+ Year Old Account

A fee to play the game over a fee to access Xbox live... PC MASTER RACE UHH AHH AHH~

amazing,Sony won the next gen console war without even launching the ps4 yet

Can't play my solo games on the new X-Box if internet goes down = I'll buy PS4.

Having to rebuy your already owned game from a previous console for full price just to use it?

lol wut

nintendo wins at this point ahahahaha

this console is bad and microsoft should feel bad
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You have to rebuy it via xbox live... which you have to pay for to access xbox live

wow... just wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You have to rebuy it via xbox live... which you have to pay for to access xbox live

wow... just wow...
    Yeah, that was that made me laugh angrily >!

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Xbox Live is fre- OH WAIT

Sony execs are probably having a party right now.

Knowing how crazy Japanese people are, they will throw themselves out of a window.

That was probably really offensive lol.

Sony execs are probably having a party right now.

Knowing how crazy Japanese people are, they will throw themselves out of a window.

That was probably really offensive lol.
    The XboxOne will be the last "Console -----LOL" they release I guess MS will have to

#DealWithIt.