Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Yeah, that was that made me laugh angrily >!
    Well I'm never touching this new xbox. It's probably going to be insanely overpriced, they are working with EA and the first 4 games are going to be... sports?

No backwards capability unless you buy xbox live + pay full price for the game again.

Is ps4 going to have backwards capability? At this point if I had to pick from the 3 I would go with nintendo...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well I'm never touching this new xbox. It's probably going to be insanely overpriced, they are working with EA and the first 4 games are going to be... sports?

No backwards capability unless you buy xbox live + pay full price for the game again.

Is ps4 going to have backwards capability? At this point if I had to pick from the 3 I would go with nintendo...
    No backwards capability at all for the next xbox.

Ps4 will try to do it later with that new system they talked about. They will ether somehow stream it or emulate it they said they are going to try.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard it will eventually have cloud streaming of PS1, 2 and 3 games but beyond that I don't know the details.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't afaik, but they did say something about buying them again via PSN for a reduced price iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You called me self entitled when your the one who brought up the online xbox did online first "when it didn't" and that sony got hacked......fucken roflmao you should get a medal for that.

And yes online gaming should be free if I can play black ops 2 on my computer for free then I should be able to as well consoles.

Your argument is flawed and I proved to you that you was wrong but feel free to call me self entitled because you got proved wrong.

I'm already paying my ISP so why should I pay for online gaming again???? I don't on my PC unless its a MMO and even then I play free/B2p MMO's now so why should I pay MS for a service that should be free....

Wait better question is why should I hand them money to do nothing.
    You really need to look up what self entitled means. What I said has nothing to do with being self entitled. What you said has EVERYTHING to do with being self entitled. Seriously, I'm done talking to you if you don't comprehend basic English. And the PSN hacking was way worse than anything that has happened to Xbox. Are you really trying to compare game hacks to an actual NETWORK being hacked and people's account info (credit cards, etc) being stolen? Wow...your comparisons suck.

but will it have sanic the hedghag?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

no I don't think the ps4 will have it either, also I don't think the stuff you bought on psn will transfer either.

10+ Year Old Account

Also most of the things they showed like the Tv shit are gonna be US ONLY at launch..... so a HUGE feature that pretty much took 90% of the reveal time... is gonna be useless for the rest of the world..... well its not like EU is big consumer base....... wait woot.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is... just such a disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    You really need to look up what self entitled means. What I said has nothing to do with being self entitled. What you said has EVERYTHING to do with being self entitled. Seriously, I'm done talking to you if you don't comprehend basic English. And the PSN hacking was way worse than anything that has happened to Xbox. Are you really trying to compare game hacks to an actual NETWORK being hacked and people's account info (credit cards, etc) being stolen? Wow...your comparisons suck.
    And yet you refuse to answer my question.

Why must I pay MS to do nothing when PC gaming and Sony/Nintendo give it to me for free.

I already payed for the game already pay for my internet so why must I hand MS money to do nothing. They don't run the servers for games the game company who makes them do.

Kinda why EA is the one who said Army of Two servers was getting shut down and it wasn't MS who said it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The Xbox Live press screening perfectly truncated in 1.5 minutes:

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh.. call of doody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The Xbox Live press screening perfectly truncated in 1.5 minutes:

Pretty much...

xbox one out of ten
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Oh well, TV, TV, TV, television, sports and CoD. I guess the TV part would maybe possibly be of some use if you live in the US.

ahh consoles wanting to be PCs. I like that the big thing they showed is essentially alt-tabbing. Mind blowing shit from windows 3.1. Other than that its a better 360 that comes with a connect. Oh and you can skype...thank god. My favorite was showing the difference between MW3 and Ghosts...no shit it looks better its one a much higher end system. I mean ghosts almost looks as good as most of the PC games I played 3 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot the rocket science part with kinect.

My god. The people in here bitching about needing to buy the game again if used on another account....how fucking stupid are you people? That actually makes sense. Microsoft is trying to stop people from using 1 disc for multiple people. They want you to, you know, actually BUY the game if you're going to be playing it. So if it's registered to one person's account already, then someone else playing it on a different account needs to buy it as well. What's the big deal? Self-entitlement abounds in this thread and it's retarded. They're a company...trying to make a profit. And you are all bitching because you feel like you should get to play shit for free if you borrow it from a friend, therefore reducing sales. God....go get jobs like grown-ups, pay for the shit you want, and then enjoy it. Stop thinking you should get the same benefits as someone who paid full price for a game.

My god. The people in here bitching about needing to buy the game again if used on another account....how fucking stupid are you people? That actually makes sense. Microsoft is trying to stop people from using 1 disc for multiple people. They want you to, you know, actually BUY the game if you're going to be playing it. So if it's registered to one person's account already, then someone else playing it on a different account needs to buy it as well. What's the big deal? Self-entitlement abounds in this thread and it's retarded. They're a company...trying to make a profit. And you are all bitching because you feel like you should get to play shit for free if you borrow it from a friend, therefore reducing sales. God....go get jobs like grown-ups, pay for the shit you want, and then enjoy it. Stop thinking you should get the same benefits as someone who paid full price for a game.
    Why are you white knighting MS so much I got to ask.

There has always been 2 major selling points for consoles.

1) Playing with friends in your home.

2)Trading/Sharing games with your friends.

It has nothing to do with Self-Entitlement it has everything to do with consumer rights and MS is shitting all over those rights.

And if you believe game company's make no money off used games your a idiot.

If I went right now and got KOA and then payed for its DLC then they made money off the DLC.

If it was not for the fact someone got KOA new I would not be able to buy it Used therefor they made money on the original sell.

MS doing stunts like this is pure greed nothing more and people like you who defend it just because you like the brand name make it worse on the rest of us.

Also I love how you keep refusing to answer my question.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-05-22 at 01:40 AM.

xbox breaks? have to rebuy all your games, want to go over to your friends house play a game? gotta take the whole xbox, wanna buy a used game? gotta pay double the price.

meanwhile nintendo and sony dont do none of that.