Deleted

Demonology - SimCraft results for GoSac/GoSup

hi guys,
    I was wondering if there are any SimC results for demonology with GoSup/GoSac out there comparing the 2 talents in a 1, 2, 3 and maybe even 4 target fight and when it is better to go with which talent.

I tried to do it, but I'm no SimC expert and it's pretty complicated for someone like me to do such an amount of work with a tool I don't frequently use. To be honest I tried doing it myself, but my results have been quite confusing and I'm almost sure they're wrong, because I did something wrong.
    I'm not even looking for exact numbers. So if someone can tell me: "In a 1 target fight you wanna go with talent X and as soon as there are Y targets you wanna go with talent Z"
    Maybe I should explain that I haven't played demo during progress times yet, I used to play affliction all the time and it's pretty obious here when to switch from GoSac to GoSup.

Also, a few days ago I got UVLS and upgraded it to ilvl 530 today. I think that is neccessary to know if you want to decide if you wanna go with GoSac or GoSup, right?

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc029c04889c; 2013-05-22 at 01:29 PM.

If you don't have UVLS: Use GoServ or GoSup. Serv gives better burst, Sup's better sustained. Overall they're essentially the same.

If you have UVLS: GoSac plus Glyph of Everlasting Affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    If you don't have UVLS: Use GoServ or GoSup. Serv gives better burst, Sup's better sustained. Overall they're essentially the same.

Actually, no, gosac with UVLS on singletarget is not worth it. This has been nerfed ages ago.

If however you multitarget (council, for example), then by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Actually, no, gosac with UVLS on singletarget is not worth it. This has been nerfed ages ago.

If however you multitarget (council, for example), then by all means.
    Single target Sac w/ UVLS + EA glyph is identical to the other options.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post

Just to clarify, does this only apply to characters with ilevel 522 gear and above? I have Raid finder level gear (507 atm) and have heard that players like me don't have enough haste to run Sacrifice.