Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    im switching to warrior
    Welcome to the brotherhood of underdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blingtown View Post
    nothing to hide here... let me know how u feel and im sure you post yourself too?
    no need to learn to use they hotkeyd to T and 1 (respecively) so i use them everytime i fight someone along with my focus macros to cc anyone near by or the person i fighting
    dont bag me out just cause i say "bm sucks now" after i play for cpl hrs and have a lil winge on here jees
    bag me out once youve played with or against me IF that is u still feel the same way
    You made your own thread complaining about how hunters were killed with patch 5.3

Before laying the blame on the game, look at your own skill level as part of the reason that you're doing so poorly.

My hunters name is Khock on tich

Deleted
    So from a PVP stand of view , ( for MM ) it is blink strikes?

I still use Blink Strike (for pvp that is) and LOVE the change. It may not work as well with the one shot burst thing, but the consistant damage is amazing. Hunters can really deliver on the preassure now. 50% more dmg on basic attacks for pet the entire fight is REALLY good. + it teleports behind the target making it really hard to kite the pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Anyone else tired of seeing dumbasses who toss the word 'rape' around to describe something about a video game they don't like? Because your pet gaining a passive talent, clearly, is definitely akin to someone violently forcing themselves upon you. Next time, be informed and less childish before you waste forum space with topics like this.
    Watch out, you might fall off that high horse of yours with all that pointless posturing. You contributed even less than the QQer in the OP with your snipe.

@ OP - The hunter population seem to think that it is a welcome change in PvE at least, but it wouldn't surprise me if the burst loss from PvP was done for good reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    Oh come on really
    Yes, really. Have a mom, daughter or sister raped and you might understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin View Post
    Yes, really. Have a mom, daughter or sister raped and you might understand.
    sister was raped and i still use the word in daily conversation

tl;dr on this conversation:
    get over it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spench View Post

get over it
    Then you're an insensitive asshole. Of course, this IS a PVP thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yes, really. Not only is this a pointless topic to begin with - Blink Strikes change is a big buff to BM - but I'm also tired of idiots who scream BLIZZ RAPED MY SPEC/CLASS/BUTTON. If thats the first word that comes to mind when you're mad over a video game, you probably need therapy or to just grow up.
    the fact you let it get to you what words strangers use to express themselves in an online forum says a fair bit about you.. perhaps YOU should seek therapy...

OK this enough I think. I would like to request a lock on this thread. This thread is to far derailed.

Thanks,
    Wipeanrunbak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spench View Post

get over it
    Rape has never been an appropriate thing to say. Ever. And just because it's very common in the responsibility-free, completely socially disconnected vacuum that is xbox live doesn't make it okay, especially in "daily conversation". You would really have to be a child to disagree.

tl;dr
    being 13 and totally disconnected from the real world is fun
    Look! Words!

I'm pretty sure I gave a warning in this thread yesterday. Yep, there it is. This thread is not about rape, nor is this sub forum. This conversation is over. If you wish to discuss possible replacements for Blink Strike in PvP, please feel free.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2013-05-25 at 02:47 AM.

Well, time to delete my account I guess. Edit: Never mind, not possible easily. Will just log out instead.
    Last edited by markdall; 2013-05-25 at 03:50 AM.

Passive blink strikes is the best thing that happened to hunters in MoP - i hate the high energy cost of AmoC and Lynx Rush is just bad and unreliable.

Deleted
    Why nerf its 1 button less for me atm
    I use BS before and use it now (in PvE ofc)
    I dint playing BM pvp so i can use LR there just to keep these nasty rogues out of stealth after vanish expires
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2013-05-26 at 12:49 AM.

Deleted
    The real question is; What to use now that Intimidation is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    The real question is; What to use now that Intimidation is gone?
    silencing shot for me, cant survive without it in Pve :x
    I like my coffe like my mages.

From a PvP perspective, silencing shot is just too good to give up - you absolutely need it against wizards or just to extend your cc on the healer.

Unless OP is talking about PvP, Blink Strike was never chosen as a talent in PvE unless in specific situations ie you wanted to solo yogg 0 to kill the tentacles quickly, so the 5.3 Blink Strike change is actually a buff in terms of dps. Not that I personally had any problem with it, but it also buffed us in the sense that we now have less buttons to push.

Powershot - BW+BS - KC - Readiness+KC - BS with beastial wrath and on use trinket in pvp was pretty overpowered though, even I have to admit that. That combo is easily done in a pet stun, around 3.5 globals, and you can almost 100-0 someone if you get good rng with crits.