Thread: Drinking Games

10+ Year Old Account

Drinking Games

Hello everyone, this thread should be fairly self explanatory by the title.

I'm a first year student and our exams here end on the 6th June. However! The rent in our halls continues until about the end of the month and basically everyone is staying. This means we have 2 weeks in which to prepare for next year and resits, or to have a bit of fun.

As a result of this we're starting to amass activities, namely drinking games, to fill these 2 weeks with. We need some that we can continue all night and others we can do for predrinks and then go out. I need some supplementary ideas, for both new games and additions to current ones. Should probably mention at this point, nothing too disgusting. Our group will be a 50:50 gender split and obviously there's a line, but that can obviously be used to an advantage for humour. Some of these will probably occur in the student union bar too. Play nice!

Freckles is banned. Maybe. Depends who's there in all seriousness.

Ring of Fire - Pretty simple one, we *might* need more Rules for the Jack. So far we have: Making someone drink whenever ANYONE else does. The Finnish rule ("Where are you from?" *Finland* "What language do you speak?" *Finnish*). Lizard - The rule maker jumps up and tries to get flat on a wall like a lizard does, last person to do it has to see it off. Little Man rule. "On my dick/in my poontang" Say it dependent on gender at the end of every sentence, if you fail you drink. No eye contact. No first names and no pointing.

Chandelier - trying to work out if there's any addition to that?

Pub golf - we have a bar downstairs that serves bottles for £1.70, a shot for £1.50 and a pint for £2 there's no point leaving the location. Got any good lists? We have one but a mix up might be good. Any additions to the "no watering" and "bunker" might be good.

Ride the bus - again any additions to that?

Fifa drinking game.

Jeremy Kyle Drinking Game.

That's just a smattering but the post would be too long otherwise. Be nice to see what people elsewhere do/remember from being a student Will also give us more options than what we can come up with. Scotland and Ireland, I'm looking at you.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

Ring of Fire - Pretty simple one, we *might* need more Rules for the Jack. So far we have: Making someone drink whenever ANYONE else does. The Finnish rule ("Where are you from?" *Finland* "What language do you speak?" *Finnish*). Lizard - The rule maker jumps up and tries to get flat on a wall like a lizard does, last person to do it has to see it off. Little Man rule. "On my dick/in my poontang" Say it dependent on gender at the end of every sentence, if you fail you drink. No eye contact. No first names and no pointing.
    I so hated this game. I used to be the last person on Waterfall every damn time, it seemed lol We did it where you had to keep drinking until the person to your right stopped, so if you were last you could potentially be drinking for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I so hated this game. I used to be the last person on Waterfall every damn time, it seemed lol We did it where you had to keep drinking until the person to your right stopped, so if you were last you could potentially be drinking for a long time.
    Yeah we do that, Ace is waterfall If we suspect cheating serious penalties are incurred. We don't do the "if you finish then it counts as you're done" we have people pick up another bottle halfway through and continue, just to add torment. To clarify our current rules:

Ace - Waterfall
    Two - You
    Three - Me
    Four - Whores
    Five - Thumb Master
    Six - Dicks
    Seven - Heaven
    Eight - Mate
    Nine - Rhyme
    Ten - give out 10 fingers
    Jack - Rule
    Queen - Word association
    King - fill the dirty pint a quarter, last king has to down it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.