Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Best way to get conquest points

Hi, I have a 12k conquest point this week on my druid and it took me about 3 hours to get 2500 conquest from arenas and an rbg due to my lack of gear. Is there any other way to gain conquest or a easy way to gain good pvp gear so I can win more often in 2s and get conquest faster?
    Thanks

Arenas, Rbgs, and Random BG / Cta. You can do the pvp dalies once a day for 50 conquest.

Don't know what your gear looks like, if you don't have full malv i'd suggest spamming random bgs / cta, and in between queues go to karasang wilds and kill the 3 faction rares. They give you 250 honor (275 with guild perk). You can also convert justice to honor and gear up quicker that way. Other than that its really a grind to get the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Form an random bg premade with people that are willing to carry you. Make sure these people are good. Spam queue whatever the bg of the week is which this week its the new one. A good well organized premade group will get you through these games fast, which means you'll get honor + conquest. By the time you get full honor geared, you should have enough conquest to buy the legs/chest/helmet so don't spend honor on either one of those.

When you get the honor set, just do 2's arena until you're capped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    When you get the honor set, just do 2's arena until you're capped.
    Please god, no! Just get 458 crafted and a decently geared mate, play double dps and sit it out. It takes "ages" to get those 476 pieces just to replace them in a blink. Even if you'd only manage to win 1:5 games* (which won't happen after a short warmup phase thanks to MMR!), they are all dead fast and you'll still get noticeable quicker points.

You already got 2500 in only 3 hours, that's 800 per hour and it should become noticeable easier as soon as you get your weapon (3500 IIRC? The '7250 earned this season' requirement should be gone with 5.3).

* just ask anybody you know who's not good at pvp and tend to cap via tradechat each week, all of them sit at a decent 40-60% winrate because Blizzard will give you the opponents they can beat
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2013-05-24 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Just keep spamming queue and dodge every game for like 50 games until your mmr is low enough to win against most teams. I got like 10k conquest points in less than 5 hours playing healer/dps on a 465 ilvl geared character. We dodged like 40 games, then won the majority of them (like 25 wins - 5 losses) then dodged 30 games again and then 25 wins - 5 losses again and this continued until cap.
    The main reason why we dodged the games is because our team mmr was around 1900 but I had to dump my rating to like 1200 to go against similiar geared players.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-05-24 at 06:31 PM.

Is their something difficult about capping in arena? I do it weekly with mostly malv gear and some pve pieces pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Im having the same problem. Started playing my alt who is full geared from last season but nothing on tyrannical. Won 38 3's matches in the past few days and still barely over halfway to the cap. They really need to make arenas give more than 180 per win.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem is I still have contenders gear on, no one is selling the druid resto crafted stuff, and Alliance is losing alot atm on my battlegroup. I will try and find someone that actually has the resto gear to make, and then try spam arena for the rest of my 10k conquest points. Thanks for the suggestions guys

dump your 2s mmr to sub 1500 and faceroll / get a friend to faceroll bads for points. if you do double dps it's really quick plus queues are instant !

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Just keep spamming queue and dodge every game for like 50 games until your mmr is low enough to win against most teams. I got like 10k conquest points in less than 5 hours playing healer/dps on a 465 ilvl geared character. We dodged like 40 games, then won the majority of them (like 25 wins - 5 losses) then dodged 30 games again and then 25 wins - 5 losses again and this continued until cap.
    The main reason why we dodged the games is because our team mmr was around 1900 but I had to dump my rating to like 1200 to go against similiar geared players.
    This is the best advice.

Sit in a group with a friend who doesn't care about 2s rating, queue over and over again just pressing "Leave queue". This slowly lowers your rating (mmr) so you'll start facing easier teams or other people who are deboosting for games on alts.

Once you've deboosted enough your geared friend should be able 1v2 most games.