Auto price it for 1 copper

I have 5 chars alliance and 6 horde on my server and very often I use the cross faction Auction House to transfer items to from one side to the other. When I put an item on the slot the game "auto price" it depending the item. Is there any addon that can make that auto price always to be 1 copper bid, 2 copper buyout?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I have 5 chars alliance and 6 horde on my server and very often I use the cross faction Auction House to transfer items to from one side to the other. When I put an item on the slot the game "auto price" it depending the item. Is there any addon that can make that auto price always to be 1 copper bid, 2 copper buyout?
    auctioneer

Auctioneer remembers the price you set for items. However be warned, there are people (and bots) who watch the neutral AH for transactions like yours and 'snipe' these items.

Nice thank you Yes I know about the bots and I try to be as fast as possible..and I always put something not so much valuable first to "bait" and see if someone is watching at this time.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.