Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes, telling a sexist/racist to fuckoff is very mature/manly

And yeah, I wonder why divorce rates are so extremely high.

oh also yeah she is a half elf, and a descendent of lothar actually!
    And yeah, dwarves with beards are based, let women have facial hair, cause it is not a 'gender" thing, it is just a thing, and in a lot of cultures, a sign of power. To be able to have a long beard is a status symbol.
    Yeah, calling people you don't know names, because they dared criticize somebody, is very mature/manly.

Divorce rates in the US. Probably for the same reason school shootings are so common. American culture is fucked up in many ways.

Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to. But dwarf women should definitely have beards. Otherwise they're just fat halflings.

Edit: if half-elves come to the game as an allied race, Blizzard will earn a lot of money of me running race changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggykaze2 View Post
    Yeah, calling people you don't know names, because they dared criticize somebody, is very mature/manly.

Divorce rates in the US. Probably for the same reason school shootings are so common. American culture is fucked up in many ways.

Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to. But dwarf women should definitely have beards. Otherwise they're just fat halflings.
    Making fun of someone because of their race is not "critisizing"
    fuck off dude lol.
    "Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to."
    Uh... yes they can lol, all women have facial hair...
    bro have you ever met a woman?
    Yes of course they don't commonly grow beards as big as males, but if a woman wanted they could just... not shave, and get a decent mustache and beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

fuck off dude lol.
    "Well, human females can't really grow beards. Aside occasional mutation causing them to."
    I don't think anybody made fun of her because of her descent. Simply because of her English and way of speaking.

Facial hair is different than a beard. I have a beard - 30 cm long tangled mass of facial hair. My girlfriend has a thin layer of hair covering her entire body. So, to give you an answer with the same level of respect that you've given me: bro, have you ever gone out of your room?

Also, nice job, assuming I'm a man. I mean, you're correct, but... Surprised me, as I expected you to be of the "woke" crowd.

What a good thread that represents the best of the WoW community.

Definitely not weirdly instantly filled with racism and sexism and other bigotries.
    Last edited by Arlette; 2024-04-18 at 11:28 AM.

Looks good, Blizzard have been farming nothing but Ws in my eyes this year.

Now, don't get me wrong. They were farming Ls for a long time before that and I am not ready to start Simping for Blizz again but they are starting to regain my trust.

I am once again stating the earthen look stupid and this is now the 3rd reskinned dwarf put into the game. Can we get an actually new race at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I am once again stating the earthen look stupid and this is now the 3rd reskinned dwarf put into the game. Can we get an actually new race at some point.
    Do half-elves and doge-elves count?

I dont care. I cant wait to race change my pally to a female earthen with a huge beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    I dont care. I cant wait to race change my pally to a female earthen with a huge beard.
    yuck

there are already cool races that could be playable like the snake people, ogres, naga etc

yuck

there are already cool races that could be playable like the snake people, ogres, naga etc
    earthen are cooler than those

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    earthen are cooler than those
    bro, its literally dwafs again, there are already dwarves, they hardly look different AT ALL

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so I just looked up the bosses for Nerub-ar Palace... man I am getting major Eternal Palace vibes. fighting the Queen at the end, Eggtender is the 5th boss. 2 boss council fight.

fuck off dude lol.
    Yes of course they don't commonly grow beards as big as males, but if a woman wanted they could just... not shave, and get a decent mustache and beard.
    Tell me you meant this to be sarcasm and you do not really think women normally shave their face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nederbelg View Post
    Tell me you meant this to be sarcasm and you do not really think women normally shave their face.
    I mean Marylyn Monroe did, as do many others. Of course not all need to, but many do, and all can. Hair is natural on woman, some have more then others though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I mean Marylyn Monroe did, as do many others. Of course not all need to, but many do, and all can. Hair is natural on woman, some have more then others though.
    Ehm, only the women with PCOS (or similar disorders) have to shave, all the others do not get more than fuzzy lil hairs on their face.
    So no, it is not normal for women to shave their face.

They really seem to be giving less and less with each expansion

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    curious how you arrived at this conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    less of what?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/transfe...r-rates-339048

that is a comprehensive list. also love that the bulk of it is 1:1, so we don't lose anything.