Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

alien penis bow :P

"If players are enthusiastic about pet battle PvP, there will have to be more focus on pet balance than there is now."

Makes me laugh, how about fixing curent state of pvp before focusing on &ucking pet battles?!?? Slap in a face for pvpers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    that 3rd fan art thumbnail looks a bit er dodgy.
    Yeah... The angle for the thumbnail kinda looks like a jeweled c- nvm
    Last edited by Belize; 2013-05-30 at 01:29 PM.

THANK YOU! I was so worried I was the only one seeing that!

Maybe this storage fix is the 5.4 item.... *crosses fingers*...but doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post

alien penis bow :P
    I've no idea how people see a penis in that bow, probably because i'm not 14 years old anymore and not everything looks like a penis or vagina.

if you look at the whole photo it's clearly a bow, but if you look at the cropped version i can see where someone would imagine it to be a massive alien penis.

i have a lot of experience looking at alien penises so i should know

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like battling pets per say, but I do enjoy the amount and variety of pets there are now because of pet battles system.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    Fking pet battles, seriously, this is not pokemon
    Pet Battles are a large part of the game now like it or not! Many players doing them. The game is not just for you, LOTS lots of other players are playing it and have other taste, just be happy Blizzard added in other things to do at max level! Even if you not like it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    Then why are you removing PvP stats from PvP gear?

Every single one of those blue posts makes me want to spit in your face.
    You're continuously dumping PvP farther and farther down the toilet, and you refuse to admit it.
    I like how you think you're addressing the Blues directly. They've already answered your shortsighted PvP stats question in the several blogposts and interviews. You just don't like it and so decide that it must be wrong.

Fan Art's surprisingly weak this time around, especially the ''Night Elf Huntress''. Oh well.
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2013-05-30 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...that night elf hunter has no ears.

I forgot to add the ears, was planning to update the image for like 1.5 years :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    As people have said, don't do pet battles if you don't want to do them, warcrafftpets shows how many people DO like it.

And as the above poster said, they did seem to be a bit whiny If you look at their armouries too, I don't think I saw a single one of them above or close to 2k rating, are there really people 2200+ in 3s and 5s crying about how much better PVE gear is over the PVP 4 sets?
    It is ironic no? it is like raiding. The people on the forums crying about how LFR ruins raiding and all the stuff about prestige are usually people who are not in heroics yet. Good pvpers win without a big gear advantage and anyone with half a brain knows that even with the nerfs, pvp gear is superior.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 04:25 PM ----------

As far as pet battles. I love collecting and leveling, and even the low level pvp battles.

But to me, pvp battles at 25 are a waste of time. You get nothing from them, and more than likely you are going to run into people using annoying techniques to make a 2 minute game turn into 45 minutes in hopes that you quit. I would greatly prefer that all the achievements and rewards they have for pvp battles at 25 were just changed to pvp battles overall, so you could level pets while doing them and battle against people who don´t have such teams put together just to annoy you into quitting.

Deleted
    Running Out of Bag Space
    Adding more space to put more stuff isn't a solution, it's just delaying the problem, and usually not by much. We've been talking about (and even telling all y'all) that solving the storage problem is something we've set our sights on. Of course I'm not going to make an announcement here so no specifics to share yet, or when that relief may surface, but it is something we want to tackle asap.
    Yeah, you have been saying that for YEARS...soon I will have to quit playing my main, simply because I'm running out of space, it's gotten so bad I'll soon won't be able to carry flasks with me...

Welp, this is disapointing, i would had expected the Fey Dragon to be the Blizz store mount, not the most gorgeous looking mount they came up with as of yet. Guess we can't expect them to reward skill anymore, every good model will be reserved for people looking to throw money at Blizzard for pixels. We will probably have another reskinned drake with big horns in 3 different color palets for killing Heroic Garrosh again.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    I forgot to add the ears, was planning to update the image for like 1.5 years :P
    Without the ears it reminds me of Dias Flac from SO2 (well with face tatoos). Really cool .
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2013-05-30 at 06:13 PM.

"excuse me but I feel cheated!
    Because raiders and freshly dinged level 90 characters are able to more easily enter the PvP scene, increasing participation and reducing queue times?"

Funny since 5.3 my queue are taking forever compared to 5.2 what a strange thing. stupid Ghostcrawler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guigui7 View Post
    "excuse me but I feel cheated!
    Because raiders and freshly dinged level 90 characters are able to more easily enter the PvP scene, increasing participation and reducing queue times?"

Funny since 5.3 my queue are taking forever compared to 5.2 what a strange thing. stupid Ghostcrawler.
    My queue times for random BGs is no longer than it was previously.

Are you just one of those people that HEARD (incorrectly) that queue times would take longer, and just assume that they are?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I've no idea how people see a penis in that bow, probably because i'm not 14 years old anymore and not everything looks like a penis or vagina.
    I'm 43 and I can see the resemblance. I guess you've never heard of bad dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think there is a simple solution to bag space issues that would make WoW a lot more fun for everyone. I have suggested it here and in wow suggestions but I just repeat it every time in hope that someone listens.

Make a spellbook for all the vanity items in the game. The items themselves will become use to learn that spell then you can pull out that spell out of a new tab in the spellbook and activate any vanity effect. It doesn't solve the issue of trinkets with cool vanity effects for sure, but it would eliminate the bulk of the items I have in bank/void storage and let me choose from all the fun effects I have available without forcing me to use up a couple of bags for fun items.
    Yup. Similar to what DCUO did with their items. A personal database of every single piece of gear worn by the character - stored in its own "wardrobe" as a statless icon. Just click and voila! Transmog Express.