Last realm(s) standing!

Thought experiment:
    With subs in freefall, what will be the last realms that players congregate to?

Take a look at KR realms.
    1 year ago: http://web.archive.org/web/201207160...realms/rank/kr
    Today: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11&w=KR

Kargath with the highest amount of players last year now has -0- active players
    Ragnaros & Norgannon, 3rd & 4th busiest realms last year gone.
    Azshara rose out of 8th place in population to first.
    Cenarius went from 17th place to 4th
    Windrunner, last place in population a year ago now holds 8th place.

Is this what you would have predicted? How will NA & EU realms fare this year?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Asia is where the largest number of the sub drops took place. I dont see this kind of trent ending up in the US for a while. Also with virtual realms, I think it will be a lot nicer in terms of multiplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    Thought experiment:
    With subs in freefall, what will be the last realms that players congregate to?

Take a look at KR realms.
    1 year ago: http://web.archive.org/web/201207160...realms/rank/kr
    Today: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11&w=KR

Kargath with the highest amount of players last year now has -0- active players
    Ragnaros & Norgannon, 3rd & 4th busiest realms last year gone.
    Azshara rose out of 8th place in population to first.
    Cenarius went from 17th place to 4th
    Windrunner, last place in population a year ago now holds 8th place.

Is this what you would have predicted? How will NA & EU realms fare this year?
    Not as bad, really, don't think so this year atleast since there wont be any "last realm standing" due to VRM. So, all realms of the same type is going to merge (atleast of same type would be common sense).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Frostmane/Silvermoon will keep attracting more alliance players, but more and more PvErs transfer to horde every day.
    Dreanor/Kazzak/Twisting Nether will remain the top horde realms in EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

What's surprising is of the last 9 KR realms left, the top 7 are PvP realms. The bottom 2 are PVE
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Subs aren't in freefall.

Nice mask for the thread, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freefall? *sigh* overreacting.

There are too many servers and we don't know how this new virtual realm system will play out to make any educated guesses

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't a whole bunch of Korean realms get merged together, too, or was that another Asian country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile my server has 900+ people in the que whenever I log in. Wow seems more crowded then ever on Area 52. You should see isle of giants on Tuesdays it's insane how many people are there. I have some amazing screen shots of massive crowds in wow taken recently , but I don't know how to post them.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-07-26 at 10:10 PM.

How does a realm have 0 active players

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Deleted
    Draenor EU went from packed, too overcrowded. though massive faction imbalance on the Horde side (which i dnt mind)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Didn't a whole bunch of Korean realms get merged together, too, or was that another Asian country?
    There was some asian servers that got merged indeed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..