Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Do you almost have heroic Tot cleared? if not she is better then you are at this game.

Is she the one that went on the online date with that other wow streamer? That was really awkward!
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    What do you mean? I was saying she is good
    My bad thought it was sarcasm sry : D. Its just annoys when people play the "girls are bad at wow and get views cause they haz boobz" most of them are actually good/decent. Most of the actual w***** get block at 300 views.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Well 99% of girls on stream have nothing interesting to say, are not entertaining. So yeah cleavage or no subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    if your camera stops exactly where the cleavage begins, then it's obvious it's set up that way
    Cameras are known to have a mind of their own at times. Don't blame it on the streamer. It's those sneaky cameras trying to take over the world, one cleavage shot at a time!

10+ Year Old Account
    it actually does
    It doesn't become a good stream, just a popular one.
    dragonmaw - EU

it actually does
    I would watch your cleavage stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    I have been watching some WoW streams and couldn't help but notice that most female streamers have the camera angled towards their exposed body.

I've tried to watch a couple before, and it's honestly just a big waste of time. It's either a girl wearing an extremely low-cut shirt, seeking donations for her cleavage whose camera blocks 1/3 of the screen. Or a girl that's just plain terrible at the game, and expects to get viewers anyway just because she's a girl. Not to mention the excessive giggling.

The whole point of watching a streamer, to me, is to watch someone much better than you, so that you can learn from what they're doing.

I'd like to hear your opinions.
    I think its smart myself. Using my attractiveness to gain money all the while sitting at home basically doing nothing. If I were a hot girl I'd be catching on to this trend.

Though this is a fad that will eventually die out... more girls will try this and before you know it so many girls will be trying to stream and people will get tired of it and then they can all go home and get real jobs.

But I somewhat agree with you Birkhoff, except that you want to watch people better than you for both learning purposes and entertainment. Take Swifty for example, is he good? Yeah, definitely. But are there better? Yes. Yet he still has countless sponsors and tons of followers/subscribers. It's because he knows how to entertain his audience as well.

Which brings me to my next point, you don't always have to be good to be entertaining. Sometimes, boobs is all the entertainment a person needs. :/
    Call me House.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    It doesn't become a good stream, just a popular one.
    Which is somewhat relevant when you see some of the insane donations some of those broads get.
    Maybe I can stream and just put a cam on a cutout of some model

I think the OP is referring to those like http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/...0of%20Pandaria
    The girl on the 2nd row has it aimed very directly towards her head and upper chest area... I personally do not watch her since.... Music taste being different .

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never watched a stream of anything in my life. But if I was to i sure as hell wouldn't watch one with a girl trying to rise her Internet fame by showing cleavage. Such a low thing to do.
    Aye mate

The girl streaming the cleavage isn't the problem, the viewer is. She is smart enough to take advantage of the fact that desperate individuals exist, and she went after a business that seems to pay well, at least from what I heard. A friend showed me some website of this reasonably cute streamer on Twitch who answered a fan question about her boobs. She dished out 8k dollars for her set of double D's. She also appeared to be quite the skilled gamer.

On another note, maybe the business is even larger than what we think? Like the underground business of goldselling. Perhaps some 'streamlords' exist n they employ a number of girls with a requirement of being an accomplished gamer. They give each a budget of 3k+ dollars to set up a station and then start streaming. Acting provocatively would also be a requirement or the streamlord might bitchslap the girls. Imagine a floor with cubicles, each occupied by one of the girls. And the more the business evolves, the more clothes will be shed.

Of course I am not saying all female streamers are part of that imaginary scenario. Just seems implausible that pimps (male n female) would let a well-paying opportunity like this go unnoticed.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Which is somewhat relevant when you see some of the insane donations some of those broads get.
    Maybe I can stream and just put a cam on a cutout of some model

Well I know reckful gets a lot of big donations aswell, not just female streamers. Always wondered about donations, do some of these streamers live off donations?
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    I would take solace in the fact that their viewers are shallow, fickle and there just exploiting their gender to little kids or creeps, I wouldn't call it smart on there behalf Nomatter how much is made via ads or donations. I guess no amount of money is worth being -that- fucking boring.

But as much as I tend to glaze over it the highlights of tarts tweaking or LoL boobie cosplays get annoying fast.

Well I know reckful gets a lot of big donations aswell, not just female streamers. Always wondered about donations, do some of these streamers live off donations?
    Probably wouldn't be a single income worth noting in the long haul, but I know some of them have gotten up to thousand dollar donations.
    I really don't know why.

Sex sells. More at 11.

uhm, didn't even know there was 2! think its just sodah, plays a feral druid most of the time. started watching his like a week ago when he was playing amnesia, pretty damn funny.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 12:25 AM ----------

don't really blame the girls, if i was streaming and showing some skin would get me more viewers, i'd sit here naked.
    <3 nice to see a man thats not bitter about women on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Bollocks, me thinks Alinity has a great personality!
    WTF people have donated $1000+ to her? what losers.

Deleted
    url or didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I don't know why we need to see any part of the person behind the stream. Even face cams seem completely pointless to me.
    Agreed. I see absolutely NO reason to include your face while streaming A GAME.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Do you almost have heroic Tot cleared? if not she is better then you are at this game.
    You just dug your own grave LOL he didn't even REMOTELY say she sucked now you look like a defender in other words a ''Knight''