Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Virothe:

That was a good post. Glad to have you finally here. I too think the doctor is unlikely. But how the hell can I vote EN without breaking that alibi first? And so I won't.

I am however convinced that Krayzy is town. Should he not be, I will be outplayed. For me it's really all down to him raising the doc thing in a way that made me understand he understands what I understand. If that makes sense. A mafia wouldn't have. It also helps that he was a large part in bringing down Dyra, being the second voter on Dyra during day 6. Why would a mafia do that? I trust Krayzy. Like everyone in town, he doesn't have perfect reasoning. So today I'm going my own way. But the vote I placed is implicitly placed on Omertocracy as well thanks to the constellation thing. In fact, I will probably switch votes in case it is down to Omertocracy vs EN.
    That's what I just answered, a mafia would vote on their team if that vote were to cement his "town" alliance and if En was the consig they were protecting her, knowing that they still had the consig up, and it would cement both En and Kray a place in towns trust. It would be a brilliant move, and it would work with a charismatic person like Kray taking the lead.

But Kray isn't bout gut, he trusts his gut yes, but he also usually seeks evidence to solidify that trust and he hasn't here.

You can't, but that alibi is flimsy when you look at it, not many even believe there is a Dr this game and the only back up she is Krazy's vouching for her on a gut feeling. The only way to prove her would be to lynch kray, and the only way to validate kray is lynch her.

So ya, En is sitting on a half baked story and everyone is eating it up because the person who cooked it was kray.

And again, why would her playstyle change from being fairly active, to falling to the background if she didn't have anything to avoid attention for. If you are the only claimed townee you have all the attention on you, you need so it makes no sense to go quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner you may as well move that vote to me. With six on me and heavy suspicion from so many others, there's no way I can get out of this. Although, I will find it pretty funny if I am the vote that tips it over to the mafia winning.

I've been watching this post since I had 4 votes, waiting to be vote 9 on myself, but I now have to go to bed and am going to wake up dead, so:

... I rolled 2d8 to determine my vote, and it came up as myself. Even my dice think I'm scum.
    Vote: Omerto

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 01:38 AM ----------

... No I can't just quit like that.
    Unvote

Virothe:

Should you be right, remember this lesson. It takes town cred to move votes. Decagod (damned my typos!) had it. Greeney had it (somewhat). Krayzy has it (at least as far as I am concerned). You do not.
    Should we end up losing this game due to this vote (which frankly isn't unlikely), remember that for the next game. Build town cred to avoid these situations.

I will not attempt to move the town based on you at this point. But I do give you some cred for raising the topic.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so now you're suggesting I should be lynched, Virothe?

You're completely wrong if you think I haven't voted for lynches based on my gut feeling in previous games. As a VT you often have to go with your gut (this was something taught to me early on (game 5ish?) by Kumduh. You most likely have no clue who he is, but he is the one, I believe, that brought Mafia to these boards.).

Anyways, right now almost all of what I am thinking is mostly just a feeling. I don't have any extra information about living players than any other town member has.

If you feel like digging through my posts you may figure out why I was suspicious of Dyra and why my suspicions of her kind of waned when Nemi role claimed as a backup doctor. Do I think she is the backup doctor at this stage of the game? No. I also don't think she is scum. She hasn't done anything this game to make me think she is.

Remember, the only reason anyone was ever suspicious of Nemi in the first place was because of some half-assed comment by Treann who ended up not even keeping his vote on her. Also remember that Treann was quickly voted off because nobody thought he brought anything useful to the table (He didn't. Hell he didn't even bother role claiming to save himself nor did he come out and say Nemi is scum and this is how I know). While you're remembering that you may also want to remember that I brought up these very facts early on in Nemi's defense. I gave good logical reasons behind my defense of her when it looked like she may be lynched (you may think that is a scum tactic based on some wild theory that both myself and Nemi are mafia, but please, come up with anything that I have done that makes me look scummy. The only thing you have is my vote history, which nobody this game really has a good voting history seeing as how we've been lynching town members left and right, and the fact that I have defended someone I believe to be town).

If you really want to lynch me or Nemi or whoever you want right now then go for it. Get people to vote for one of us. See how well that works out for us as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Wait, so now you're suggesting I should be lynched, Virothe?

You're completely wrong if you think I haven't voted for lynches based on my gut feeling in previous games. As a VT you often have to go with your gut (this was something taught to me early on (game 5ish?) by Kumduh. You most likely have no clue who he is, but he is the one, I believe, that brought Mafia to these boards.).

Anyways, right now almost all of what I am thinking is mostly just a feeling. I don't have any extra information about living players than any other town member has.

If you feel like digging through my posts you may figure out why I was suspicious of Dyra and why my suspicions of her kind of waned when Nemi role claimed as a backup doctor. Do I think she is the backup doctor at this stage of the game? No. I also don't think she is scum. She hasn't done anything this game to make me think she is.

Remember, the only reason anyone was ever suspicious of Nemi in the first place was because of some half-assed comment by Treann who ended up not even keeping his vote on her. Also remember that Treann was quickly voted off because nobody thought he brought anything useful to the table (He didn't. Hell he didn't even bother role claiming to save himself nor did he come out and say Nemi is scum and this is how I know). While you're remembering that you may also want to remember that I brought up these very facts early on in Nemi's defense. I gave good logical reasons behind my defense of her when it looked like she may be lynched (you may think that is a scum tactic based on some wild theory that both myself and Nemi are mafia, but please, come up with anything that I have done that makes me look scummy. The only thing you have is my vote history, which nobody this game really has a good voting history seeing as how we've been lynching town members left and right, and the fact that I have defended someone I believe to be town).

If you really want to lynch me or Nemi or whoever you want right now then go for it. Get people to vote for one of us. See how well that works out for us as a whole.
    Well either way Danner is right, I don't have enough town cred to lynch you. Nor did I ever intend to get you lynched, if that was my intention I would have voted on you not En.

And I am suspicious of you for not bothering to gather any real evidence to show why En is innocent. It doesn't matter if you had posted your suspicions of Dyra before either, if I were scum I would use at least one of my allies as a pawn in case something came up. Because it's a great thing to do, because if either gets lynched the other looks good. So arguing that you were suspicious of someone is a moot point.

Like I said over all, this is just a theory, it was something to think about during my down time at work. And I suspect this game to be over soon anyway, Really this post is just to build a little bit of future credit to show that I am capable of coming up with good content to put into a game. So ya, that was my reasoning.
    Last edited by Virothe; 2013-06-24 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Actually, this is probably just a reference to my first post yesterday ("Dawn of the Seventh Day").
    credit plz

evidence

post 1316
    Quote Originally Posted by MartMoves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Dawn of the 6th day...4 hours and 30 minutes remaining.
    Added Spice
    plz don't modkill
    post 1350
    Dawn of the 5th day...2 hours 54 minutes remaining.

Meh, lets try to end this then.
    Unvote
    Vote: Omerto

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate the thinking outside of the box even if it is directed at me. Posts like that are something I'd love to see from town or scum in future games. It makes the game a whole hell of a lot more fun.

People who just post quick one liners or don't give any sort of detailed thoughts bore me. It may be the "safe" play to keep yourself off the radar, but there is nothing fun about it. I don't play this game to win or lose. I play to have fun while winning or losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I appreciate the thinking outside of the box even if it is directed at me. Posts like that are something I'd love to see from town or scum in future games. It makes the game a whole hell of a lot more fun.

People who just post quick one liners or don't give any sort of detailed thoughts bore me. It may be the "safe" play to keep yourself off the radar, but there is nothing fun about it. I don't play this game to win or lose. I play to have fun while winning or losing.
    That's how I feel too, though It does take a bit to accrue enough information to do it though XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I'll go along with it too. Not the world's most solid lynch, but it is probably the only one that will happen today.

Vote: Omertocracy

credit plz

evidence

post 1316

post 1350
    Oh snap. I just got owned.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Anyway, I'm off to bed so gnight all! see you later in the am :P

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 02:26 AM ----------

Btw pretty sure we ar L1 now, so ya. Me and sim put us at 8 outa 9 I believe.

Deleted
    pretty sure we're at 7 votes now

pretty sure we're at 7 votes now
    Robo1, ugg2, mart3, listo4, kray5, celt6, Viri7, Simca8

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye, looks to be L-1, 8/9

I guess everyone else will be in bed anyway, so I prbly don't need to fight sleep to stay up and witness the lynch xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Robo1, ugg2, mart3, listo4, kray5, celt6, Viri7, Simca8
    I stand corrected

Deleted
    that makes it night I think

It is night.

Omertocracy (9)

celtic209 -----> Omertocracy
    Danner -----> listo95
    Everything Nice -----> Virothe
    falbacca -----> MartMoves
    foxximcleod ----> Omertocracy
    Hypermode
    Kasierith -----> MartMoves
    Krayzy ------> Omertocracy
    listo95 -----> Omertocracy
    MartMoves -----> Omertocracy
    Omertocracy
    Simca ----> Omertocracy
    Robozerim -----> Omertocracy
    Tziva
    Uggorthaholy ------> Omertocracy
    Virothe -----> Omertocracy

Omertocracy, a Rainbow Townie, is dead.
    Deadline for Night 9 is 1300 GMT Tuesday, June 25.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-06-24 at 12:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Free bump!