Raidcall and how to get overlay to work in WoW

So my guild switched to Raidcall recently, and I like the program and all, but there is an overlay feature that, in 7.2.4 (latest version), I can't seem to get the overlay to work at all in WoW. No matter what I try to do to fix it, nothing happens when I hit Shift+Tab. I've seemed to try everything (I even edited the config.xml and the permissions of it several times to let it have full control, and even set it to get the 64 bit program. Still, nothing happens when I hit Shift+Tab...and I hit it several times hoping something pops up somewhere). And yes, I even tried editing the XML code because I know there was a bug with version 6 that you had to edit something to get it to work. Nothing changes.

My Raidcall and my WoW are installed on different hard drives, though. That's the only thing I could see that would be causing this, because I've literally tried everything to get this to work outside of considering that WoW needs an add on to get it to recognize that Raidcall exists or something like that. Any help would be appreciated
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure this will help but you never know. I had this same problem until I realized if I open Raidcall first the overlay would be there, when opened WoW first it wouldn't. I hope this is the issue, otherwise you will have to wait for someone smarter than I

Good Luck

Yeah, I tried that, too, and also to change the hotkey for it. That doesn't do it, either. Frustrating me, actually.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

I know mumble also has a problem with drawing overlays when wow64 is set to use directx11. Maybe its the same problem?