Thread: Finally Free

Deleted

Finally Free

I am reposting this because my older thread was closed due to the fact that it was an "I quit" thread in the WoW section. By the way, it could just be moved to a more suitable section if that was really the point. Anyway!

After a 4 month break from WoW, I return today with a 7-day free pass and I find my server emptier than ever. Orgrimmar had only 3 people and our base in Pandaria had 5 more. The same applies to the Alliance side.

Furthermore, I joined some bgs and LFR as well as a few of the new scenarios and all I can say is that I could barely stay logged in for more than 30 minutes. That being said, I think that this is it for me and WoW. The game is no longer attractive to me. It just feels so... flat. In addition I do not seem to feel anything for my characters anymore, not for their mounts or pets (used to check them out once in a while), or even their gear. I just feel there is nothing for me anymore here.

So, is there any other (F2P) game that you could suggest to try (other than TERA, GW2, Age of Wushu, SwtoR, Rift, Aion)? I am waiting for Wildstar, but until then, something else to play?

Why did you feel the need to disguise your QQ with a question that can be easily googled?

I predict another closure.

1) Still a quitting thread.
    2) There's a game suggestion sticky.