Brawler's Guild Preferred Pet(s)?

What do you use?

Deleted
    Whichever one I consider the best looking at the time. Generally a Hawk or one of those Zandalari Raptors.

But I have the feeling you're looking for answers on which is the best pet to use. You can buff 10% haste before the fight which will last 2 minutes, and I'd say 5% crit is the best buff to keep inside.

I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't go BM and bring a corehound, unless you hate BM for some odd reason.

Assuming you can't get any Blessing of Might or crit buffs, you should get the 10% attack speed buff before match starts then switch to cats mastery, it's the highest damage increase.
    Unless BM then corehound ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are having trouble with surviving then go bm and use a spirit beast for the heal.

I used Corehound and did rank 1-10 in a day.

My gear is above average though

I usually prebuff with a serpent for the 10% attack speed, then either go with a Core Hound for the Lust or a Spirit Beast for the self heal.

Should use a corehound the other 4 should be buff pets for when you Stampede. Crit, Attack Speed, Mastery, 4% imo

Reached Rank 10 with a wulf and survival spec with 2 exceptions. For Battletron and Big Badda Boom I specced BM and used the Spirit Bond and Spirit Mend (from spirit beast).
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

BM: Corehound, wolf, serpent, spirit beast, ravager (ravager should really be a shale spider for +stats, but I haven't bothered to tame one)
    SV: Wolf, serpent, cat, dragonhawk, ravager

Unless you end up in buff raids, in which case shift out buff pets for debuff pets (-12% armor, +5% magic dmg, +4% phys).

Only one I can recall shifting from that was on the rank 9 bomb boss, swapped to 5x spirit beast. With exhilaration and a herbalism healing potion.