Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dutch blood sausage or venison haggis. I kid you not.

Assuming my lifetime supply was always fresh no matter the time of year, watermelon. If not, chicken or beef. They can be cooked so many ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Dutch blood sausage or venison haggis. I kid you not.
    Has the thought of a certain type of food ever been so appealing that it makes your teeth tingle? Dutch blood sausage or venison haggis just did that for me! Sounds damn tasty.

Get some potatoes with that!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have to be either rice, spaghetti, buffalo wings(boneless) with an endless supply of Frank's Red Hot sauce, or beef jerky.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    My favorite is probably Sushi. If I had to choose a lifetime supply, Tuna, though deciding which type of Tuna just isn't a decision I could make (hint: it wouldn't come in a can). You can get a lot of textures out of a single Tuna, all of them delicious.

I wouldn't mind a life time supply of gyros.

Hm. Since I'm not not stuck with it as the _only_ thing I get to eat, I'd go with something expensive like those huge beef briskets you can get at the grocery store. Those are like $50-$60 a pop here.

krystals burgers. sweet whatever god you believe in.... i would make myself so fat T_T

pudding cups... need I more?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Hm. Since I'm not not stuck with it as the _only_ thing I get to eat, I'd go with something expensive like those huge beef briskets you can get at the grocery store. Those are like $50-$60 a pop here.
    Yeah, seriously. What's the point in taking something that's already fairly cheap, when you can go with something expensive. I'd go with fresh shark or swordfish steaks, or maybe filet mignon, or...I don't know. Something that's not cheap/easy to get.

Jaffa Cakes maybe.

Deleted
    Whoppers lots of them

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    I like sushi.
    ugh.... now i'm hungry.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    A meal from Subway.

I'd have to go with a chicken soup / stew of some kind. Probably chicken and dumplings. I love soups and chicken soup is a balanced and healthy meal!
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

If by food, it can include a meal itself... My lifetime meal would be sichuan (fried or soft) beancurd and veggies with lo mein or ma po/ mala dofu/tofu with lo mein and veggie spring rolls. But lemme clarify: REAL SICHUAN. Not fake/intimation/etc sichuan food. I would eat that all day every day. Of course calories wise, fat-wise, sodium, etc, I'd end up overweight incredibly fast, lol. But I would be in heaven... Before dying, lol. I want some right now.... love sichuan peppercorns.

I'm gonna go with the succulent Alaskan King Crab.
    woot.

I don't know... truffle? Some expensive food I could sell and buy all kinds of food for.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komati View Post

So good.
    It wierds me out whenever I see someone eating a pizza with a fork.

OT: prob pizza tho
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Sushi for sure.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015