Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So mavis is a mass murderer now. I wonder if she killed makarov's father and mother, too?

Pretty good chapter. I mean, it's not actiony but the information is interesting.

Mavis actually was a tactician for war. Actually the whole "trading war" was interesting. Everything wasn't all magic.

And yeah cenkiss I guess you're right about that. I didn't think of it lol.

I also wasn't expecting Mavis to have the same power as Zeref. Maybe that's why she sealed herself. Zeref seems to have a crush on her. Or at least he wants her to join him. It makes more sense back when they were arguing, not just because they knew each other, but because Mavis is powerful enough to oppose him.

Oh btw it was cool the way they just glossed over all the info in like 2-3 pages since it'd be a repeat of Fairy Tail Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And yeah cenkiss I guess you're right about that. I didn't think of it lol.

I also wasn't expecting Mavis to have the same power as Zeref. Maybe that's why she sealed herself. Zeref seems to have a crush on her. Or at least he wants her to join him. It makes more sense back when they were arguing, not just because they knew each other, but because Mavis is powerful enough to oppose him.

Oh btw it was cool the way they just glossed over all the info in like 2-3 pages since it'd be a repeat of Fairy Tail Zero.
    What if it's more a ying/yang thing? Zeref being Black, Mavis white. Life and death.

I can see her getting emotional and indeed killing Makarov's parent(s) which results her in finding a magic that will seal her away. But why would she do that though...?

And why is Fairy Heart that important to Zeref then? What can he gain from it..
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Maybe he needs Mavis to reawaken since she might be one of the only people able to kill him.

At least, he's demented and wants a challenge since he plans to blow the world up.

I don't see Mavis being good. If she had strength and power there would be no reason to seal herself. I'm sure she did it voluntarily, or else she'd have asked FT to free her a long time ago.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Next one will be the real deal of the flashback.
    Mavis x Zeref 4life.
    Mavis will probably cause the death of either Yuri(?) or his wife, or both. Even though I think Yuri is alive and is the 1st Wizard Saint that defected to Albareth Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Even though I think Yuri is alive and is the 1st Wizard Saint that defected to Albareth Kingdom.
    We saw him, he was pretty young. Yuri can't be this young except if he also used a black forbidden spell and stop his aging, and that would be a stupid thing to do from a story telling point, even for FT.

Mavis you Mother-killer.

Pippoco Dreyar. Good name.

I wonder what is the deal with zeref. Will they be enemies with mavis? Why did she threaten him in grand magic games then? Zeref is just unpredictable. One second he wants to destroy humanity another second he is like oh what am i doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was honestly surprised that Yury had died. I'm sure there is some sort of connection between him and God Serena.

I wonder if Edolas somehow knew about Fairy Heart. King Faust kept going on about Eternal Magic, and he did use his big Anima on Magnolia and Fairy Tail.

Fairy Tail too good story wise.

To be very honest...when has anyone in this manga ran out of magic? Even in Edolas they borrowed magic from future days...with no repercussions..

Natsu's arm?

Next chapter says Prelude To Final Battle. I guess this is really near the final arc.

I wouldn't be too suprised if they get their power ups from this.

And didn't Natsu get some kind of "dragon" form in the upcoming movie? Would be funny if he just burned himself... But yeah. It probably has to do with E.N.D / Igneel being out of his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the story is whatever. Its a C+ to a B if anything, its just decent. Nothing truly exceptional, it works so people like it.

The best manga I have read so far is Tokyo Ghoul, I hope many of you get a chance to read it. Truly poetic shit in there.

As for the chapter of FT itself, the backstory is fine but I want to know more of the timelines. It was said that Acknologia is the victor in one of them, and that's what caused the entire Rogue evil nonsense from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Tokyo Ghoul I'm so happy that I picked the manga from the start after being done with the anime, it's like Full Metal Alchemist all over again >.<
    I am not entirely sure how Studio Pierrot managed to do what they did.

OT: I couldn't help but think about certain "UNLIMITED POWER!!"

I'm not saying the story is exquisite. Not compared to good manga. I'm just saying that within itself sometimes some cool stuff can happen within Fairy Tail. It's kinda like guilty pleasure good.

I like how the spriggans backtalk to zeref. They are not just some stupid cultists like the rest. Could someone be using zeref there?
    Last edited by Maximus Testiculos; 2015-09-14 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    I like how the spriggans backtalk to zeref. They are not just some stupid cultists like the rest. Could someone be using zeref there?
    There are only two that could possible do, if at all. It would be August. But i doubt he would do it. Seeing as he already sees the Spriggan 12 as pawns.

Or Badd (Wahru). Something about him feels off. He's not human. But doesn't seem Demon either..

Fairy Tail is OFCOURSE going to win. But how? How can they get such a huge power up (yeah they have Fairy Heart, but infinity magic will not make them stronger i guess). Quite curious..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Natsu retrieved the Acnologia's arm that Igneel chewed off and somehow implanted it on himself, that's why he is bandaged.
    But Ack lost his left arm and Natsu's bandage is on his right arm.

This chapter was done pretty well. The switches from Zeref to Marakov explaining stuff was nice.

Serena the rank 1 magician was weird lol. I expected him to be serious. I'm waiting for a coalition from the best guilds for this war. I think it'd be cool if other guilds played a part like the Orecion Six arc.

Lol at three people answering to "Master..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    There are only two that could possible do, if at all. It would be August. But i doubt he would do it. Seeing as he already sees the Spriggan 12 as pawns.

Or Badd (Wahru). Something about him feels off. He's not human. But doesn't seem Demon either..

Fairy Tail is OFCOURSE going to win. But how? How can they get such a huge power up (yeah they have Fairy Heart, but infinity magic will not make them stronger i guess). Quite curious..
    Zeref looks like his head is up in the air. He is not the strongest being in fairy tail world. He does not even care about the world. He might be used by some kind of an agent of different race, gods etc..

Maybe he does not even become endgame boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A lot of people theorize the endgame for Fairy Tail has to be a surprise appearance by Ancselam. I mean this supposed god is the one who created the entire mess.
    Maybe not just ankseram. Erza was talking about war gods of yakma. There may be even stronger things.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Zeref looks like his head is up in the air. He is not the strongest being in fairy tail world. He does not even care about the world. He might be used by some kind of an agent of different race, gods etc..

Maybe he does not even become endgame boss.
    He's strong cause he is immortal (atleast, so far) and has his knowledge of stuff.

Seeing more from the Gods would be nice though. Especially since the one Natsu beated was nothing. But come on. This battle is supposed to be difficult as hell. How would they possibly beat a REAL god.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    power of friendship.
    Beside this ^ ofcourse.

Also... What is the black stuff coming out of Acnologia's arm in the last page? Is it supposed to be blood or is it generating a new arm?

I think avatar arc one was just an avatar of that god. Just a stone body. Not the actual god.