Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I don't think anyone will die, and Natsu will only disappear / fade away, like a dream. That will be the end of FT

And it's probably going to piss me off just as much as the ending of Final Fantasy X pissed me off.
    God no. Let it not end like that. Although i can see it happen that Natsu and Happy will go on a adventure together with everybody thinking they died..

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Btw who was that guy doing sniper shots? A Spriggan 12? He looks like Midnight from the Seasons 6 or whatever they were called.
    This guy? It's Wahl's true form. You know, the weakness Machina robot guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I can see either of these two happening when Zeref is beaten:

1) Power of Friendship overpowers Zeref's curse, removing it and he joins Fairy Tail/Jellal's Posse

2) Power of Friendship causes the curse to implode, killing Zeref and reviving Mavis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    This guy? It's Wahl's true form. You know, the weakness Machina robot guy.
    Oh. I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Not even the mother fucking spirits stay dead in this bloody thing >.<
    Technically Aquarius never died. her key got destroyed to summon Celestial Spirit King.

How she got back to the human world, I don't know. How did Loki come to the human world in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Technically Aquarius never died. her key got destroyed to summon Celestial Spirit King.

How she got back to the human world, I don't know. How did Loki come to the human world in the first place?
    Loki was originally summoned like all other spirits. After his previous master got murdered because he refused to co-operate with her, Celestial Spirit King banned him from the Celestial Spirit Realm and he was stuck on Earthland for years.

After making contract with Lucy, he has been coming and going between the realms pretty much as he likes, sometimes even ignoring Lucy and doing a temporary onesided termination of their contract (S-Class exam arc). His key has been intact for the whole time, so it's not sure if a key is needed for a spirit to enter Earthland without a Celestial Mage summoning it.

When will they continue the anime series (not Zero)? Does Lucy get Aquarius' key back soon? I just finished watching that arc.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    When will they continue the anime series (not Zero)? Does Lucy get Aquarius' key back soon? I just finished watching that arc.
    I'd wager regular FT will contiune after Zero. And no-one knows how many episodes it will have.

Aquarius'es key hasn't been restored.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose Aquarius is going to tell Brandish what really happened to her mother/the key, at which point Brandish will start helping Lucy and Fairy Tail.

She didn't die? Then what was all that bitching for? Cuz the key fucking broke? o.O;
    We already seen multiple times that keys are bloody useless, they seem to come and go as they feel like =/
    the "bitching" as you call it, was because she was lucy's first spirit, and possibly even her first friend (despite how she treated lucy and basically either ignored her or did what she wanted and left to go on dates). Her breaking the key was basically severing all ties she had she with Aquarias, thats why she was upset about it, and thats why its even more shocking that was able to materialize and rescue her

My point is, Loke, Virgo, Gemini and even freaking Horologium have already came to Earth without requiring Lucy to use the keys. What was actually stopping one of her strongest spirits to do the same? Plus, how many times have they went to the spirit world by now? 3 times? I don’t see why the King that invites them over for cake and tea wouldn’t just do it again so Lucy could meet up with her time to time.

Plus, it’s Fairy Tail! Good guys don’t die or just whatever! They go into parallel universes, stasis, grow really freaking old and shit, this comes as no surprise.
    Thing is, it was pretty heavily implied that a spirit needs it's intact key to enter Earthland, even if it did so without summoning.

Now Aquarius just appears from a goddamn flover vase without her key and throws all that into trashcan.

New chapter. Super early lol.

Pretty satisfying chapter. Lots of backstory. Brandish is kind of a mended character now and we can probably forgive her.

Ending was ??? I'm too blindsided by the story to even worry about Natsu.

Heartfilia family being celestial spirit mages since 400 years ago isn't ground breaking but nice to know.

To be honest though I feel kinda disappointed. Layla was 20 something and had 3 apprentices? Come on. Even if she is from a good family, that's just too much. Even if she is exceptional, to be teaching people and giving out keys...

Oh yeah and Aquarius was pretty buddy buddy with Brandish. She was pretty strict and mean and bitchy to Lucy since the early chapters and it slightly conveys now but not fully so ???

Oh yeah and apprentice #3 killing Brandish's mom didn't even feel that bad. Felt kinda good actually. Who the fuck is she to take a key and disappear forever when clearly she was going to have to bring the key back to do her job.

So the Celestial Keys regenerate. Would Lucy be able to do new contract with Aquarius if she found her new key, or does sacrificing the (now old) key stop her from doing that ever again?

Amazing the number of "bad guys" that become "good guys" in this thing o_o
    Not as bad as Naruto though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So the Celestial Keys regenerate. Would Lucy be able to do new contract with Aquarius if she found her new key, or does sacrificing the (now old) key stop her from doing that ever again?
    She should be able to make a contract, as long as she gets the key, ofcourse.

It was pretty nice. Quite curious about what else Aquarias had to say before Happy came in.
    Lack / overuse of magic power for Natsu perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Hey at least in Naturo people could die.
    And return as ghosts or undead.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is there any shounen without nakama power and talk-no-jutsu?
    Hunter x Hunter?

But then, that manga's dead because of the author's issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is there any shounen without nakama power and talk-no-jutsu?
    What's nakama power?

What's nakama power?
    Dude, do you even anime?

What's nakama power?
    It's when the main character (or his crew) are weaker than the villain and for no explainable reason should win, but because of friendship they get a power boost for no logical reason to beat the villain.

Fairy Tail is REALLLLLLLY bad when it comes to not using logic in battles. Everyone wins because of friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Hunter x Hunter?

But then, that manga's dead because of the author's issues.
    According to https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threa...r-ups.2996578/ nakama power is as follows:

So I feel there are a lot of people who feel this manga goes over the top with their "nakama power-ups," and to be perfectly honest I don't understand why. To me at least, a "nakama power-up" suggests one of the good guys is going to lose and is clearly weaker than their opponent, until their opponent threatens one of their friends or something and all of a sudden the good guy's hidden power is released or something (e.g. Yusuke vs. Suzaku in YYH).
    Gon and Killua is all about that. Attack on Titan has little of it. I think it's negligible in X-1999, Evangelian, Escaflowne, Berserk, Gundam, Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Akame Ga Kill, Hamtaro, Ninja Scroll movie, 07 Ghost, Spriggan, Death Note, Fate Stay Night, and Full Metal Panic. Read or Die, and Guyver iirc. It's always manifesting a little somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dude, why would you think I do?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-01-12 at 09:40 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threa...r-ups.2996578/ nakama power is as follows:

Gon and Killia is all about that.
    Eh, I disagree. Gon and Killua constantly do tons of training to keep up with the people they fight, and their power-ups never feel like BS. The one time Gon did get a massive power-up without lots of training, he paid a heavy price for it.