Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    hi all. i am looking for a stable 2v2 arena partner. below is my information :

Your character's name : Altrius
    Your faction : Horde
    What server you play on : Emeriss
    Region : EU
    Your armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...meriss/altrius
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play : between 1.4k and 1.6k. in MoP i reached 1.8k with my resto druid.
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play : between 1.4k and 1.6k
    Your playing schedule : weekdays after 4 pm server time. weekends depends on the plans.
    Which timezone you live : server time +2
    Which class/spec you are looking for : mainly a dps, specifically mage - moonkin - rogue - retri.
    Your guilds name (in case of a guild recruiting here)
    Alternative ways to contact you (Placing your e-mail here is not smart though) you can reach me in game almost everyday. if i am not online for an entire day i am probably dead
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2021-03-12 at 07:06 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Your character's name : Barnack (came back to wow shadowland since 1 month, 204 ilvl, 25% Vers)
    Your faction : Alliance
    What server you play on : Whisperwind
    Region : US
    Your armory : Can't post link apparently
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play : between 1.5k. in CATA i reached 1.7k
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play : between 1.25k
    Your playing schedule : Evening, all 7 days, 9Pm to midnight EAST TIME
    Which timezone you live : EAST
    Which class/spec you are looking for : HOLY PALADIN SINCE WOTLK.
    Your guilds name (in case of a guild recruiting here) : Pulse

Your character's name: Tinderunner
    Your faction: Alliance
    What server you play on: Argent Dawn
    Region: UK
    Your armory: (wont let me post link so theres the end bit, but just type my name) en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/tinderunner
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play: 1550
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play: 1480-1550
    Your playing schedule: Afternoon / Evenings until midnight/1 ish, possibly other times.
    Which timezone you live: London - GMT
    Which class/spec you are looking for: Looking for RBG Group or those forming one.
    Your guilds name: Ethics

Alliance LF Jungle comp for 3s

Your character's name: Anaboliccat
    Your faction: Alliance
    What server you play on: Ravencast-EU
    Region: EU
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play: +2k CR
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play: 1.3-1.5k CR (I started wow pvp this season and the highest rating that achieved was 1.5k CR)
    Your playing schedule: 4:00 PM/ 16:00 Server time
    Which timezone you live: GMT+2
    Which class/spec you are looking for: Holy/Disc Priest and BM/Marks hunter
    Alternative ways to contact you: BattleTag J99#2971

Espires#2622 Allianz EU Bm Hunter, 225+ Geared 2,4k XP lfm Arenamates for 2v2 or 3v3 add me and we can play

welcome

Hy guys how are you all am new here

Your character's name - Care (can be different because I can never get the name)
    Your faction - Any
    What server you play on - Varies
    Region - UK/EU
    Your armory - Ask for link
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play - 2000 to 2600+ (2kexp only)
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play - I seem to be capped between 1.2 - 1.4 right now (a bit strange)
    Your playing schedule - Varies (can commit to an Arena/RBG team if required)
    Which timezone you live - GMT
    Which class/spec you are looking for - I have not set up an RBG team this season so looking to join one.
    Your guilds name (in case of a guild recruiting here) - PvP Sweaters, recently formed PvP guild on Alliance - Doomhammer - We are recruiting
    Alternative ways to contact you - Add my btag is best (Care#21917)
    Me as a player - I enjoy player vs player due to the skill level required and know most of the classes, I have not been able to get to my desired rating but can push with the right players (never paid for boosting and if I have used gold on a newly dinged char it isn't really boosting more so because I cannot find a group. During Shadowlands I set up a PvP Community in which I took players from 1.5cr (some from 0) up to 1.8 for their achievement, in some cases I was RBG Lead and Target Caller which is very difficult to do because of trying to keep track of the teams). I can play solo in the team if required (played Rogue for a little while) but prefer caster playstyle, I also like to play objective because that is how to win. If you want to know any more let me know, lets have fun and get some rating!!

Assassination Rogue (2k experience player)

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Your character's name: Care / Romes
    Battletag: Care#21917
    Your faction: Alliance / Horde
    What server you play on: Doomhammer / (open to levelling another char on your realm).
    Region: Europe
    Your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...omhammer/romes
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play: 2v2 (2000cr) / 3v3 (2000cr) / RBG (1800cr)
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play: 2v2 (0cr) / 3v3 (0cr) / RBG (1000cr) - Not played many games so far this season.
    Your playing schedule: Varies depending on work / study.
    Which timezone you live: (GMT)
    Which class/spec you are looking for: I am open to playing a high skill level RMP comp but will take a little time to practise. Otherwise, anything viable will do.
    Your guilds name (in case of a guild recruiting here): PvP Sweaters - We are an Alliance player vs. player guild trying to build a community for arena and rated battlegrounds throughout this season and next, I may also make another guild on a more populated server or join one so I am open to invites.

I have played player vs. player for several seasons, making progress and the team disbands due to other commitments and not yet able to reach a glad achievement. I have experience as battleground leader in which I have taken players from 0cr to up to 1800cr for their achievement and can easily target call if the group listens and switches target (not as a Rogue as I am elsewhere ninja capping or on base).

Discipline Priest (2kexp)

Hello WoW PvP'ers,

Your character's name - Romette
    Your faction - Alliance
    What server you play on - Doomhammer
    Region - EU
    Your armory - Romette - Character (blizzard.com)
    Your highest rating in the bracket you wish to play – 2kexp
    Your current rating in the bracket you wish to play – 2kexp
    Your playing schedule - Evenings
    Which timezone you live - GMT
    Which class/spec you are looking for – RMP or Melee cleave
    Your guilds name (in case of a guild recruiting here) – [PvP Sweaters]
    Alternative ways to contact you (Placing your e-mail here is not smart though) – Contact through MMO Champion
    Additional info – I am looking for arena partners to push past my 2kexp this season, prepared to use voice and discuss strategies. I do also play other classes but advertising for discipline priest specifically here.

Keyboard Turner
    Nakiko - Ele Shaman (could try resto if that's better), Horde, Magtheridon - US/EST

I'm looking for a permanent buddy or two for 2's or 3's that is patient and also learning to be awesome.
    I used to do some arenas back in BC but it's been a long time and I was a mage back then. I did a few 3's with some randos last night and I have a low rating of 384 but I prefer having the same people every time. I'd be happy to get up to 1400 before the end of the season! Just please have full PVP gear with a minimum of 411. I have a couple conquest items as well as the full set of 411 from honor (most is upgraded to level 5.

I usually play weekends as well as evening through late night. I'd like to play a few days a week at least.

Feel free to send me in-game mail or message me. A message here is fine but it might be a while before I see it.

Thanks and hope to hear back from someone