Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Also might I add, LFR for upgrades hasn't been a problem for decently geared players this expansion. Perhaps for normal raiders? Regardless there's been nothing like dragon soul afaik where the 502 gear provided by LFR has been a significant upgrade over the 509/516 gear in heroic launch raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    They might have been a one time thing, they wouldn't have been possible without scenario technology. I also enjoy heroic scenarios as they provide somewhat of a challenge and allow me to slack on dailies. Also, surely if the coin gathering is what is bothering you it's not the fault of dailies, but the poor variety of methods given to us to gather them?
    No scenario technology: They still have phasing and quests. It totally would have been possible, just not AS enjoyable.
    It wasn't just coins, it was the gear as well. Putting a gate on the VP gear was just the most retarded idea imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Last time I checked all three mage specs were performing at the top of dps rankings, meaning you could play your most inefficient spec and be better than the other 20 something dps specs in the game. Seriously, mages have no right to complain, I play one, were fine, just because blizzard didn't personally consult you and made your least favorite spec marginally better than your favorite but still leaps and bounds ahead of some other classes ONLY damaging spec, you want to bitch? get over yourself.
    You checked wrong, clearly, but that's not even what I'm complaining about. Yes, my DPS is fine, but I (and many other Mages, since you seem to be completely oblivious to this) find Mages very blech and boring overall this expansion. Unless one spec is vastly behind the others, DPS is the least of my concerns (as I'm playing Frost atm even though its DPS is the lowest of the three).

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Also might I add, LFR for upgrades hasn't been a problem for decently geared players this expansion. Perhaps for normal raiders? Regardless there's been nothing like dragon soul afaik where the 502 gear provided by LFR has been a significant upgrade over the 509/516 gear in heroic launch raids.
    By 'not a problem', do you mean 'people aren't doing it'?

Have you SEEN the drop rates of specific tokens in 10 mans? If I didn't run LFR ever for tokens, I wouldn't get my tier in months, which just hinders me. I just happened to get pretty lucky THIS tier. Last tier, it took me over half the tier to get my 4P, and that's WITH doing LFR.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    1. Because every time I have hope, they shit on said hope. Firelands I was so pissed they forced me to go Arcane to be viable. I'm finally viable in DS, which ended up being the shittiest raid in the game. MoP comes and we're given shit talents. They took that into consideration and gave us... EVEN WORSE TALENTS! 5.1 was expected to fix a bit and it barely did. Worse yet, they nerf Fire to unplayability 3 days AFTER the patch. 5.2/5.3 were going to crack at our talents again. Still nothing. Oh and should I even mention the whole 'forced to do dailies' thing? (don't bother siding with them and saying they weren't mandatory to stay competitive). You should see me from years ago. I was plenty hopeful. THEY made me jaded.

2. See #1 for why I still disagree with you.

My fault for what? Hyping this? I didn't hype it at all. To be fair, he shouldn't have said anything at the start of the expansion. Saying there was a new feature towards the end was just the spark to start the hype-chain.

Oh I have an idea of what will happen.

5.4 PTR
    General: Flexible raids. All hardcore players now need to run THREE difficulties to get their Tier and Trinkets as quickly as possible since they're auto-better than last tier's heroics like every new fucking tier.

Mage
    Arcane: Tweaks to adjust its damage scaling (Small nerfs)
    Fire: NERFED TO UNPLAYABILITY DUE TO SCALING ISSUES BECAUSE WE LIKE FIRE'S RNG NATURE BUT HATE HOW "OP" IT IS AND WE'RE TOO LAZY TO REVAMP TO SCALE IT CORRECTLY. (Most likely CM going to 1.1 or completely removed, or yet another [huge] nerf to Pyroblast's damage)
    Frost: Small tweak (or no tweak) to fix scaling issues
    L90 Talents: Tweak to numbers. No actual fix to the main issue.

(Left out irrelevant parts such as other classes)

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 09:32 AM ----------

But it does exist and that means it's another way to get my next-tier 2p/4p bonus and trinkets because they're always better than the previous tier heroics (even as LFR version). So now, to be the best possible, I have to run not one, not two, but THREE difficulties next tier just to keep up.

Now if they could make it so LFR/Flex doesn't get tier bonuses, or I could get them outside of normal/heroic raiding (e.g., ToC/ICC days), then I would ignore it completely, even for the trinkets.
    Then I guess it's just your opinion. Oh well. No use in debating with a brick wall.

Though your anger is misplaced and it clouds/corrupts your opinion, I hope you actually get a better value for the game in the future.

Yes, it is your fault.

It's everyone's fault.

You're making excuses and playing the blame game when it's the community's fault this got out of hand.
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2013-06-08 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I dunno if any of the other features in 5.4 will be as big as Flex raiding. It's kinda a massive feature. I'm sure there will be other cool stuff though. 5.4 is supposed to be a "big" patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    He meant to say "Pick the feature of THIS EXPANSION" like Bashiok said.

- You mean the gigantic failure of Scenarios?
    - Or the bigger failure of Dailies?
    - Or the widely hated new Talent System? (I actually like it, but it was HORRIBLY implemented, and against their design philosophy. Look at Mages for example)

Honestly, what fucking features did we actually get in this expansion that didn't suck ass?

... Oh duh, VP upgrading. THAT WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING MoP GOT RIGHT.
    Opinion... opinion, not facts.

I like scenarios and dailies. I prefer the new talents design...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect the other features will be smaller than FSR, like further loosening of transmog rules.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)