Deleted

I love having tank as an alt but I can't have it as main because....

I've got a warrior alt tank at 80 currently, played it a bit in ICC, and it is really fun. Dungeons etc are not hard but the reason why i dont have a tank as a main is because Raids... Tanks are the ones that are supposed to know everything in the fight and if you don't, the raid will die and you will get blamed on. LFR raids are not hard, but few req only 1 tank and let's say i was tanking, i'd have no idea how to tank because im a dps and a healer. Asking would be suicide and everyone would leave. Youtubing doesn't always help either...

does anyone else feel the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd never want a tank main because it's not really satisfying to have gear progression mean stuff can't wreck you as fast as it could once upon a time. imo.
    Look! Words!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just pull and let god sort it out. Seriously, if you wipe who cares. If you get vote kicked, queue up again. Learn the fights trial by fire, tanking is the easiest role in WoW, if you want to play it just do it.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

I used to, especially when Blizz added the "active mitigation" which soured me on tanking for a while, as I liked the boring passive tanking as my "reward" for having all that pressure. It's not that bad though, usually if you do say you're a new tank or whatever people tend to be understanding; you occasionally get the rude jackass, but they are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Just pull and let god sort it out. Seriously, if you wipe who cares. If you get vote kicked, queue up again. Learn the fights trial by fire, tanking is the easiest role in WoW, if you want to play it just do it.
    Or, you know, take 10 minutes of your time and look at a guide or even a LFR guide and know the fight? There's plenty of 3 minute youtube videos that explain every fight simply. Seriously, just go youtube ddguides. The fights as a tank on LFR are incredibly easy, mainly consisting of 'taunt at x stack of y' Lol.

It's not your job as a tank to know everything, just know what you have to do.