Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They're PS2 and handheld games dude, you aren't getting fancy graphics options. 0.8 and KH3 run on Unreal 4 so you might get some enhanced options there but I hope you aren't expecting KH3 graphics in the old ass games lmao.
    A good PC port would allow you to alter the render resolution (looking at you World of Final Fantasy, locked at 720p 30 FPS on PC!), or select 8x antialiasing, and so on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont expect much. Not even 1440p

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    A good PC port would allow you to alter the render resolution (looking at you World of Final Fantasy, locked at 720p 30 FPS on PC!), or select 8x antialiasing, and so on.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-a...ture=emb_title

They are already 4k/60fps on PS4 Pro, they will be up to 4k/60 fps minimum on PC. Doesn't change the fact they are PS2 and handheld games and still look like it, just at a much better resolution and framerate. You can't expect KH3 graphics in these ancient ass games, it would cost an absurd amount of money to remake all of them in that form.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh-a...ture=emb_title

They are already 4k/60fps on PS4 Pro, they will be up to 4k/60 fps minimum on PC. Doesn't change the fact they are PS2 and handheld games and still look like it, just at a much better resolution and framerate. You can't expect KH3 graphics in these ancient ass games, it would cost an absurd amount of money to remake all of them in that form.
    I didn't say ask that they port the game to UE4 and remake the character models and redo the lighting or anything. I just asked for very basic PC stuff, but Square has a very spotty track record on doing even the bare minimum for a PC port. Their ports are also inconsistent across different platforms too. But hearing that it is 4K 60 on PS4 gives me a little more hope.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-02-14 at 03:17 AM.

I've been trying to get a good working emulator for my PC to play KH and now I am so stoked about being confused out of my mind by Disney characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm excited to at least own it on PC. That dude seems like he hasn't played the previous games though.
    This is how happy I am for KH on PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Once my replacement Dualshock 4 gets here, I am going to see about doing a Chronological playthrough the of the series. Since I've already played through release order many times, it shouldn't be an issue.

Here's the order I am thinking of (skipping the Mobile Games, and Chain of Memories since I hate card gameplay):

Back Cover -> BBS -> KH1 until right before final area -> A Fragmentary Passage right before final boss -> finish KH1 -> Finish A Fragmentary Passage -> View the 358/2 Days "compilation" -> KH II -> Watch RE:Coded -> Dream Drop Distance -> KH III -> Watch someone's Lets Play of MoM.

Did I miss anything? Did I screw up the Chronological Order?

The only reason I thinking about doing the KH I and A Fragmentary Passage that way is because both games relatively end at the same point in time, chronologically.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed Re: CoM before KH2

I already stated I was skipping The Chains of Memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I already stated I was skipping The Chains of Memories.
    Oh whoops, I missed that part. I always skip COM and just watch a movie version of it personally.

Soooooo... About that ending to KHUX... Where Nomura takes the "Everyone is Xehanort" meme to absurd levels.

Now we wait for 2085 to play them all

Considering how short between release of III and the announcement of IV compared to the release of II and the announcement of III, I'd say we're looking at a 2084 release.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really feeling it because its straying a little too far from what I liked it, but I guess we'll see

im cynical enough to expect the setting change is to insert a bunch of mcushit to please disney and allow square to flip those avengers assetts at the same time.

Hey if they can make MCU work, I'm all for it. Heck give me that Darth Vader super boss I've always dreamed of.

16 years later and we're still looking at Versus XIII (reboot) trailers, waiting for Nomura's masterpiece to release.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    im cynical enough to expect the setting change is to insert a bunch of mcushit to please disney and allow square to flip those avengers assetts at the same time.
    MCU would be more interesting then all of the non pixar or BH6 worlds in KH3 so... that would be a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have less than zero hope KH4 will be any better than the pile of garbage that was 3. All but ruined the franchise.

I wouldn't say KH3 ruined the franchise, sure it wasn't as good as 2, but I am satisfied with it. But you do you.