Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I have plenty of games from amazon ship on monday and show up on tuesday. Even this week with senran
    I'm more talking about brick and mortar stores. Shipping directly to you follows a little bit different set of rules. Amazon probably isn't even allowed to ship to you until that time because of the street date. Lost shipments still happen, but in my experience and from anecdotal evidence like you just provided, are pretty rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have plenty of games from amazon ship on monday and show up on tuesday. Even this week with senran
    Sure, but Amazon sending it out from their local warehouse to a customer is pretty different than a distributor shipping a pallet of copies to Best Buy. Both parties in the latter case would want to be absolutely sure they were there to be sold on the release date so it would be very unlikely they would wait until the day before to ship it to the stores. When I worked at Best Buy, granted this was ~10 years ago, they always received big game releases a number of days in advance usually wrapped in solid black plastic wrap covered is signed that said things like "Do not open until Jan. 25th 2019" or whatever. Majority of the time it didn't even say the title of the game anywhere on the packaging I guess to reduce the chance that a random employee would be tempted to open it up.

Seems like you can redeem your codes for the Starlight Keyblade now if you so desire (on the PS4).

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Apparently Gamestop oversold the limited edition PS4 pro bundle and have sent out cancellation notices today. I would be pissed.
    I'd be so mad if I was one of those people. I guess they cancelled a lot of them too.

- - - Updated - - -

People who have beaten the game on Proud mode are saying Critical was not unlocked. We may not have a Critical difficulty in KH3 unless it is patched later.

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw niten886 was playing on proud so I'll probably just go ahead and do that. Also if we have to wait for crit for final mix, that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    But does it also depend on where the delivery destination is?
    It depends on who they will ship it with and distance from a fufillment center.

If you have a close fulfillment center... and especially if they ship it with AMZL if they're in your area it might not ship until late monday night or early tues morning even and still be on schedule for tues delivery.

It's a shame that Critical mode isn't implemented yet, hopefully it'll be implemented soon.

It's a shame that Critical mode isn't implemented yet, hopefully it'll be implemented soon.
    Nah, got to save features to get double dippers on the $60 final mix release next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nah, got to save features to get double dippers on the $60 final mix release next year.
    Heh, even though Nomura doesn't seem to like DLC, I doubt they're gonna repack the game in to a final mix. I think they even stated that there's not gonna be a final mix thanks to better content delivery infrastructure.

I really don't look forward to dealing with the huge amount of customers who are going to be pissed off about this.

Even more so the ones who traded in shit to get it.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Lol $25 gift coupon,

At least its better than ATOM credits I guess

Heh, even though Nomura doesn't seem to like DLC, I doubt they're gonna repack the game in to a final mix. I think they even stated that there's not gonna be a final mix thanks to better content delivery infrastructure.
    They claimed the same about KH2 bro..

Then 2007 came and final mix was released.

I'll believe in no final mix money grab when it's 2022 and we don't have it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I really don't look forward to dealing with the huge amount of customers who are going to be pissed off about this.

Even more so the ones who traded in shit to get it.

$25 Coupon? HA! I think I'd rather take cash instead. Shame that Gamestop (cooperate) seems to be a shitshow. Though my local Gamestop seems to be alright, no pressure from staff to add on things I don't need or want.

I saw niten886 was playing on proud so I'll probably just go ahead and do that. Also if we have to wait for crit for final mix, that's fine.
    didnt nomura say they werent going to do final mix just dlc this time?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    didnt nomura say they werent going to do final mix just dlc this time?
    Nomura said final mix was only a thing done for KH1 when KH2 came out. Take anything he says in regards to this with a grain of salt. Square don't want potential buyers waiting on a "better version" so it's pretty obvious they will deny it exists until it does.

Also Sony giving Gamestop(or any company if it wasn't gamestop) exclusivity on that pro bundle and making so few of them is asine. It could still have been very limited at 100k of them, but I doubt the US even got 10k based on it being GS exclusive, how fast it sold out and them still over selling it.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-01-25 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They claimed the same about KH2 bro..

Then 2007 came and final mix was released.
    PS2 didn't have an online network we all could connect to, or at least, not the kind we have today.

Of course, KHIII Final Mix could be their version of Base game + all the DLC that were released after the game went live.

Don't get me started on KHII FM+, I was pissed that shit was only released in Japan and even if there were no region locks, it'd be very costly to import it. I only got to play KHII FM+ when I bought the KH1.5+2.5 HD Remix compilation for the PS4.

They can easily make it DLC.
    I'm sure square is jumping at the bit to make SP DLC after the FFXV DLC bombed so bad they had to cancel half of it.

KH3 Final Mix could be dlc... just like P5R could be dlc...

But they'll probably both be new releases, because full releases sell better then SP DLC. You're seeing companies drift away from making SP dlc for a reason.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-01-25 at 09:26 PM.

To be fair, FFXV isn't that good of a game to begin with. I think I played like, at most, 2 hours and said, "This shit's so boring, why did I want this? I had more fun playing FFXIII!"

also my copy shipped yesterday
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

To be fair, FFXV isn't that good of a game to begin with. I think I played like, at most, 2 hours and said, "This shit's so boring, why did I want this? I had more fun playing FFXIII!"
    Of course XV is a shit game, and most in this thread will think that. It didn't stop it from selling what 8 million copies? The DLC probably didn't even sell a 10th of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Dlc doesn’t necessarily imply payment...
    Oh man you think you're getting free content updates from Square Enix in a SP game?

What charity have you mistaken them for?