TFS uploaded a video concerning the KH series. Apparently there's no spoilers for KHIII, but discussing the Story So Far.

It's over 2 hours, so I am not going to be watching it (at least, not at once).

as long as a supposed final mix releases internationally idc if they make one, i wouldnt be surprised if it were ps4 only though lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I just assume final mix is going to be the ff15 royal edition. Can buy physical or download for 15 dollarydoos

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    To be fair, FFXV isn't that good of a game to begin with. I think I played like, at most, 2 hours and said, "This shit's so boring, why did I want this? I had more fun playing FFXIII!"
    I thought it was really boring at first too. However, I completed it and the game really grew on me. I think it has one of the best osts. I won't say it is anything close to perfect. It was interesting playing it because I could tell they had to cut and rush a lot of parts. It had so much potential and you can see it within the game. It just wasn't used properly.

Ugh, I am at Roxas in my (KH2) Proud Mode run and... PLEASE KILL ME NOW!

I'm ready for Xehanort. Hurry and get here, Deluxe Edition.

Has anyone seen any sort of TV ads for KHIII?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 more games on union X to unlock the keyblade...i don't think I have it in me.

I would also be careful on twitch if you don't want spoilers. People are streaming.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I would also be careful on twitch if you don't want spoilers. People are streaming.
    Yes, it's been out in Japan for like 30 hours at this point. Anyone who makes a JP PSN account and buys some currency on play asia can play it so not like you need a leak source or anything, go in full shut down mode if you care.

I am thinking of going completely dark on youtube except on the current playlist my PS4 youtube app is currently running. God, why couldn't my copy of KHIII been shipped out earlier?

Yeah, I'm about to full on internet blackout with RE2 and New Vegas for the next couple days. Peace out.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-01-26 at 05:01 AM.

Ugh, I am at Roxas in my (KH2) Proud Mode run and... PLEASE KILL ME NOW!
    And with a little bit of thinking, I got past it.

Now to spam drive forms to get Final Form. This is gonna take a while.

Guys im pretty sure im ready to face my fears

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Guys im pretty sure im ready to face my fears
    It won't be long, it's almost here.

It won't be long, it's almost here.
    Get one full day off to enjoy it on release day which is nice. Would be nice if I could have it for all my weekend but i'll take the one day at least.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Get one full day off to enjoy it on release day which is nice. Would be nice if I could have it for all my weekend but i'll take the one day at least.
    Not even sure why Square is still doing tues releases when almost the entire gaming world has migrated to Friday release master race.

Oh well, it allowed for RE2 time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Not even sure why Square is still doing tues releases when almost the entire gaming world has migrated to Friday release master race.

Oh well, it allowed for RE2 time.
    They're obviously in cahoots with Blizzard, whom are also still releasing things on Tuesdays.

Oh well, I just hope my copy doesn't get delivered in the morning of Tuesday, as I got an errand to run. But otherwise I should be free the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    how fast it sold out and them still over selling it.
    To add a little more detail to the GS issue.

I found out when I went in what happen was that there was stores who allowed people to Pre-Order the system even tho it was suppose to be a online only thing. That is why it oversold and lots are pissed (rightfully so) cause they traded in game systems and what not for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am basically done with this proud run. Just need to defeat Xemnas.

I am basically done with this proud run. Just need to defeat Xemnas.
    Clearing the game from start to finish and then watching that ending cinematic is so satisfying. I'm gonna watch the ending cinematics for 1 and 2 before I start 3. I also plan to just sit and listen to the new Dearly Beloved before I actually start the game too haha.