Got to the end of Mt Olympus, and I definitely think there's some foreshadowing going on with Xigbar starting the quote off the "May your heart..." before getting cut off.

So far the hardest part of the game was Mickey and Riku vs the Demon Pillar in the Realm of Darkness. Still one shot it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Almost-not-a-spoiler spoiler post: MX New english VA is frickin' Roy Batty. Xehanort confirmed as a Replicant
    I've seen Darkness you people wouldn't believe. Gummi Ships on fire off the shoulder of Radiant Garden. I watched waves glisten in the dark near Dark Margin. All those moments will be lost to darkness. Like tears in rain.

God damn I love the mirage staff, so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Also is this really a KH game? Because 3 worlds in and Donald has yet to die on Proud...
    Are you sure? He died almost every time I jumped in a Mech mid-fight in Toy Box. It is hard to tell, but the swirls are there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Are you sure? He died almost every time I jumped in a Mech mid-fight in Toy Box. It is hard to tell, but the swirls are there.
    Dont forget to set him to "heal only Sora" so he can do what he was meant to do.

Man, being able to move and cast magic is such a quality of life improvement. I mean, in KHII you technically could if you were in Wisdom form. I've been using magic in KHIII more than I thought I would because it's so much better now than in previous numbered titles.

15+ Year Old Account
    610k in japan. LETS GO

The Gummi routes are way better. More open world, and less emphasis on fighting heartless. This is what the Gummi Ship travels should have been all along.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up in Toy Box. I was hoping, that after all the glimpses of maybe-Noctis' red laser sword and his mini crossbow, that it might be the worlds keyblade. But nope.

Also, is this Keyblade Forge new to KH, or was it in one of the recent 3DS games? Because it sure wasn't in 2.

Also, 4 worlds in, and a surprising lack of Final Fantasy characters. I know they feel shoehorned in, but Leon and the crew have been around since Traverse Town and played an important part in saving Hollow Bastion in 2.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2019-01-30 at 06:18 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Man, being able to move and cast magic is such a quality of life improvement. I mean, in KHII you technically could if you were in Wisdom form. I've been using magic in KHIII more than I thought I would because it's so much better now than in previous numbered titles.
    If you like wisdom form you'll be happy with what they've done with it.

It kind of makes since that magic is a lot better in this game. The same team made BBS and DDD, two games that placed a lot of emphasis on abilities.

the first scene where you see Ansem and Xemnas together at the mansion has gone somewhat viral. There's 3 people. People who take the game way too seriously and hate it. People who like the games lore and appreciate the fan service. People who are into the campy nature of the series and think it is hilarious. I'm the latter. I love how those two are so anime and out of place that all you can do is laugh. I'd watch a parody channel of Xemnas trying to make small talk.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-01-30 at 07:27 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    All the speed runners are saying magic is blatantly op. I agree.

I tell ya nothing has fucked my mind up more than when I first saw the Instagram posts they use for loading screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I tell ya nothing has fucked my mind up more than when I first saw the Instagram posts they use for loading screens.
    We got better Gummis and worlds because of those posts. A worthy sacrifice.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    We got better Gummis and worlds because of those posts. A worthy sacrifice.
    oh I'm fine with it, cracks me up in fact. same with Normura straight up trolling us with the Kingdom Hearts II.9 title screen.

Digital Foundry needs to stick to tech breakdowns. Holy shit dude really trying to shit on the gameplay and say its a "step back" from FFXV. Bitch what? Stick to telling me what the resolution and framerate is your opinion on games is terrible if you believe that.

In case it hasn't been linked and here is the TLDW

1) Best Performance is PS4 Pro with supersampling turned on in the PS4's system settings, It puts it at 1080p/60fps 99% of the time. Locking the fps to 30fps on any console gives it bad framepacing.
    2) Resolution is....
    XboxOne X 1440p.
    PS4 Pro 1296p.
    PS4 900p.
    XboxOne S 720p.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Got to the end of Mt Olympus, and I definitely think there's some foreshadowing going on with Xigbar starting the quote off the "May your heart..." before getting cut off.
    Oh, so this wasn't just me. I thought this was a skip on the game or something.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I still can't find the motivation to build gummi ships. Me lazy. So far Toy Box has been my favorite. Got the frozen world to do next.

- - - Updated - - -

After watching that Verum Rex trailer, it just made me sad because it reminded me of the potential FFXV had. Nomura obviously still feels bad about being removed from that game to work on KH3. It made me want FF Versus XIII so bad. I mean, he got his team to make an entire cinematic for a game that does not exist just to reference his baby, FF Versus XIII. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    1) Best Performance is PS4 Pro with supersampling turned on in the PS4's system settings, It puts it at 1080p/60fps 99% of the time. Locking the fps to 30fps on any console gives it bad framepacing.
    Supersampling turned off, not on. With it on it would still render the game above 1080p and get the unlocked framerate.

The 30 fps mode blows(not even because it's 30 but because it alternates between 31 and 29 fps instead of 30 that's not even bad frame pacing it's "we didn't even attempt to pace the frames" LOL) but I guess they knew this as it's not the default option lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    So how do i turn ss off?

Can you cycle through the Triangle special attack spells?

I just want my to use my keyblade upgrade most of the time but I always get the blaster shooter one and sometimes I just let it countdown till I can use the one I want