10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Then Toy Story? Yes I would rather see the 2nd worst Pixar IP over the worst Pixar IP.

Wall-E
    Up
    Bug's Life
    Monster's Inc
    Inside Out
    Brave

All much better options. Don't give me the "fit" excuse when we're talking about the company that ass pulled Pirates and Tron. The only one I don't think is a good fit that is better then Toy Story is Nemo because it's too samey with Little Mermaid.
    Wow dude you couldn't be more off base. Toy Story 3 is considered one of their best movies and considering it's a sequel that's impressive. Both Cars 1 and 2 are considered some of Pixar's worst movies easily (which I still enjoy them somewhat which is a testament to how talented Pixar is). That's not even my personal opinion that's a general consensus.

Wall-E and UP are Pixar's 2 best movies imo and yet they are easily the worst fit for KH3. Fast paced action does not fit those movies at all. As for Tron and Pirates the only reason they didn't "fit" is because they are live action. Not because they aren't appropriate genres.

I do think Inside Out would make for the most interesting one story wise, because you could have the heartless/Org 13 tampering with the emotions of the person you're in.

Regardless Toy Story is a solid pick and one most people are entirely satisfied with. It's also Pixar's longest running and most recognizable franchise other than maybe Finding Nemo.

2018? Yea ok
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Toy Story 3 is considered one of their best movies
    Toy Story 3 is the same movie as Toy Story 2. As in, the exact same story and themes just copy and pasted. All they did was abuse your childlike nostalgia for your toys. Also, popularity =/= quality.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's a reason most people consider that the worst world in the franchise.
    and they're entitled to their opinions, but they're wrong, WRONG. I want my boss battle with the kraken with this blasting in background god dammit.

I agree though it was so fucking boring when it's half text scenes about expository bullshit we already know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toy Story 3 is the same movie as Toy Story 2. Popularity =/= quality.
    I'm talking critically. It has a 92 on metacritic. Which is actually higher than UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    and they're entitled to their opinions, but they're wrong, WRONG. I want my boss battle with the kraken with this blasting in background god dammit.

I'm not saying it couldn't have worked, especially since the base idea (going with the undead curse from the first movie) was a solid idea. The problem came when the entire world was phoned in and lazy. Somehow Neverland did pirates better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I'm talking critically. It has a 92 on metacritic. Which is actually higher than UP.
    Of course it is, people eat that childlike nostalgic bullshit like crazy. Blizzard sold an expansion on the idea.

The movie is just a boring rehash of the second one. And even the second movie is just copying all the themes and ideas from the first one. They didn't progress at all since the first movie.

Metacritic is trash at proving anything at all.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-15 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Wall-E and UP are Pixar's 2 best movies imo and yet they are easily the worst fit for KH3. Fast paced action does not fit those movies at all. As for Tron and Pirates the only reason they didn't "fit" is because they are live action. Not because they aren't appropriate genres.
    It fits them as much as it does Toy Story. AKA throwing in heartless and a KH villain instead of building a story with one already in the world.

Also while not being a shit IP.

Toy Story Nostalgia sure gets people triggered when you don't like it, never knew people cared that much LOL.

I just gonna say it, seeing the "macro bot" being piloted was all I needed to be on board with toy story world, I'm a simple man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It fits them as much as it does Toy Story. AKA throwing in heartless and a KH villain instead of building a story with one already in the world.

Also while not being a shit IP.

Toy Story Nostalgia sure gets people triggered when you don't like it, never knew people cared that much LOL.
    No it does not. It's like you don't even understand the themes of UP or Wall-E.

Toy Story was their feature full length film, it works with the traditional KH formula i.e. there's 2 obviously companions in Buzz and Woody and there's an obvious villain in Sid, and it is their second most well-known franchise behind Finding Nemo. There isn't a more fitting choice for their first Pixar world.

Who would the companions for UP or Wall-E be? Who would the villains be? Oh right, neither of those have fitting villains or companions. But nah they're totally better than Toy Story for KH

Toy Story was their feature full length film, it works with the traditional KH formula i.e. there's 2 obviously companions in Buzz and Woody and there's an obvious villain in Sid, and it is their second most well-known franchise behind Finding Nemo. There isn't a more fitting choice for their first Pixar world.
    How can you say that Sid is even in the game? lol. They show off the toy store that isn't until the 2nd movie.

I am willing to bet 100 bucks Sid is not in the game whatsoever and it's just Young Xehanort. Toy Story's villain isn't even Sid. He's a secondary antagonist. The story has always been about growing up and being forgotten. That's the villain in the franchise. Sid, The Prospector, and Lotso, they're all secondary antagonists to the overarching theme. The latter two being victims to the theme while Woody and the main cast keep trying to not become like them.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-15 at 10:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    And kingdom hearts 3 gets delayed again and instead everyone has to buy Kingdom Hearts: dream drop 378888/929e328rvgsdvs chain of RE: Disney money marvel DC comics sephiroth secret boss HD remix

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you say that Sid is even in the game? lol. They show off the toy store that isn't until the 2nd movie.

I am willing to bet 100 bucks Sid is not in the game whatsoever and it's just Young Xehanort. Toy Story's villain isn't even Sid. He's a secondary antagonist. The story has always been about growing up and being forgotten. That's the villain in the franchise. Sid, The Prospector, and Lotso, they're all secondary antagonists to the overarching theme. The latter two being victims to the theme while Woody and the main cast keep trying to not become like them.
    I'm not saying he's in the game, I'm just saying he's a possible villain. Basically every KH Disney world either has companions, a Disney villain, or both. Wall-E and UP don't have characters that would work for either of those roles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    To everyone wondering why Toy Story... I am betting it has more to do with TS4 coming out in 2019 than anything else. I was hoping for San Fransokyo more though.
    Huh? We're getting Big Hero 6. They announced that a long time ago.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get The Incredibles for Incredible 2 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Bh6 could be as simple as getting Baymax as a summon.
    Dude what are you talking about? We are getting a Big Hero 6 WORLD.

http://kotaku.com/kingdom-hearts-iii...rld-1724423205

Getting Bh6 could be as simple as getting Baymax as a summon.
    after them shoehorning in chicken little every possible character no matter how obscure is on the table. the shit lord part of me wants the racist crows from dumbo to be summonable.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And kingdom hearts 3 gets delayed again and instead everyone has to buy Kingdom Hearts: dream drop 378888/929e328rvgsdvs chain of RE: Disney money marvel DC comics sephiroth secret boss HD remix
    That might be why we got a rerelease this year, in the hopes to tide us over.

It should also be pointed out, a number of people were expect a 2019 or later release.

I'm not saying he's in the game, I'm just saying he's a possible villain. Basically every KH Disney world either has companions, a Disney villain, or both. Wall-E and UP don't have characters that would work for either of those roles.
    I didn't suggest Wall-E or UP. I don't think they would work well either.

The only way Sid could even be a villain is if they were fighting him as a giant while they're tiny toys. And that sounds really ridiculous. Stupidly ridiculous.

Of course it is, people eat that childlike nostalgic bullshit like crazy. Blizzard sold an expansion on the idea.

The movie is just a boring rehash of the second one. And even the second movie is just copying all the themes and ideas from the first one. They didn't progress at all since the first movie.

Metacritic is trash at proving anything at all.
    So... hang on...

Toy Story 3 is given a 92/100 by critics. It was also given an 8.9 by its audience score. It grossed over $1bn at the box office compared to its $200m budget. It won 18 accolades for motion picture, and another two accolades for its music. Empire and Movie Wave gave it 4 stars, Movie Music UK gave it 3.5, and Filmtracks gave it 3 stars.

If anything, at worse, it was a mediocre movie. Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to try and push it as fact?

Ah, who am I kidding. It's KrazyK I'm talking to.

If anything, at worse, it was a mediocre movie. Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to try and push it as fact?

Ah, who am I kidding. It's KrazyK I'm talking to.
    ...lol when did I push it as fact? The only thing that IS true is that the story and themes of the third movie are exactly the same as the second, and even the second's ones are very, very closely taken from the first one. And that the story hasn't really progressed since the first movie.

I never said the movie is bad. In fact, I already said I thought the first movie was great. And while the second and third ones are just carbon copies of one another, they're entertaining films nonetheless. At least the second one is. I was bored halfway through Toy Story 3 when I saw that it was the same movie. I just don't think they're the greatest thing ever. Especially when the second and third ones pander so super hardcore to that emotional angle to hide the fact that they're basically the same film.

Instigate fights elsewhere.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-15 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'd like to see a Zootopia world in the game, lol. Or at least a summon.