I enjoyed the Osakashit for what it was, but still doesn't come close to 2FM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Dont exploit? Its using the move as it was made to do. The point is THE OTHER MOVES DO NOT WORK BECAUSE THE GAME IS MECHANICALLY BROKEN. When you use a card in com, it works as long as your number is higher. No if, ands or buts.
    A few bosses are mechanically broken and those bosses are endgame side bosses. That does not make the game itself broken, considering you do not need to beat them to finish the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    A few bosses are mechanically broken and those bosses are endgame side bosses. That does not make the game itself broken, considering you do not need to beat them to finish the game.
    You dont need to fight vanitas, braig, xehanort, armored terra, terranort and eraqus? Weird, coulda sworn you did!

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont need to fight vanitas, braig, xehanort, armored terra, terranort and eraqus? Weird, coulda sworn you did!
    I beat the entirety of Terra's story primarily using keyblade combos and a few commands on Proud. Game's not broken. A broken game is a game that is unplayable. So either you're being hyperbolic or you just don't know what you're talking about. Okay, Eraqus randomly parrys an attack of yours and ports behind you. Weird, but not broken. Perhaps poor design but it doesn't make the game unplayable.

15+ Year Old Account
    I beat the entirety of Terra's story primarily using keyblade combos and a few commands on Proud. Game's not broken. A broken game is a game that is unplayable. So either you're being hyperbolic or you just don't know what you're talking about. Okay, Eraqus randomly parrys an attack of yours and ports behind you. Weird, but not broken. Perhaps poor design but it doesn't make the game unplayable.
    If a games mechanics dont even work in its own game, how is that not broken?

Braig and Xehanort both have a combo that can stun lock you to death no matter the difficulty setting you play, Do tell me how that isn't broken. The combat is trash in BBS period.

There is break downs on why the combat is trash that you can go watch. It was a shit system even worse then KH:CM.

A broken game is a game that is unplayable.
    A broken game is also a game where its mechanics is broken and BBS's is completely broken.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-12-17 at 05:45 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Final Trailer has been moved up to today

Holy spoilers Batman.

The thing with BBS on crit, as long as you get: exp walk. LB SC OM. Then You’re laughing. Going through aqua on crit now after doing everything on a lower difficulty (because fuck the secret bosses on crit) and will platinum it tonight, after that it’s DDD and a nice break before KH3

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Final Trailer has been moved up to today

Hype reaching...critical levels...AaAaAaAaAaA!

Loved the new trailer, looking forward the game next month.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Dead god.

How much more hype can I get Nomura.

Stop this.

So youve never tried to use a high level command on any of the broken bosses? Ok, well here's a video from the #3 kh2fm speed runner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY

I looooooooooooooooooooove thundersurge being the only viable option
    Now don't be so absurd!!!

Fire Surge works just as well xD

I so wanted to play this game but I sold my ps4 two months ago. I'll have to watch a full walkthrough on youtube and hope it is the first KH to come to pc

15+ Year Old Account
    Literally fucking crying rn

Also goddamn the gay baiting of Sora/Riku is at an all time high. "Kiss me once, kiss me twice, kiss me three times, cross the line" blaring as Riku protects Sora and tries to save him from falling to darkness.
    Last edited by Necroxis; 2018-12-17 at 03:09 PM.

so if i want to start with kingdom hearts games - where should i begin? i own a ps4 pro nothing below that. thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by lolkbo| View Post
    so if i want to start with kingdom hearts games - where should i begin? i own a ps4 pro nothing below that. thanks guys
    https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/k...-so-far/169228

Literally the entire series on one disc for your pleasure. Also for 40 bucks, which is an amazing deal. Play them in order on the game.

it seems that its only available in the US im from europe

I hear there is no region locking, so if you can import it, you can.

If not, see if you can find 1.5+2.5 HD Remix for the PS4 and the 2.8 A Fragmentary Passage HD Remix.