Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Can't decide between little mac or roselina as a favorite. I think little mac but I heard they nerfed him? His one punch KO no longer instant KOs like they said it would?
    http://youtu.be/AK8En6dIdAg?t=1h16m13s

Here's the clip though. He throws the K.O. punch at Rosalina and she's at 0%, it instantly gives her 38% and almost throws her off the screen but she survives.

Kirby's New Hats (Excluding Pac-man and Palutena (Very Low Quality).

- - - Updated - - -

Luigi's New Final Smash

- - - Updated - - -

New Character Taunts (Excluding Palutena and Pac-Man).

- - - Updated - - -

Greninjas final smash was mat block?

What kind of garbage is that
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Greninjas final smash was mat block?

What kind of garbage is that
    It's not his final smash, at least not in it's entirety. His FS is like Captain Falcon's. Anyone hit by the mat flipping up flies up into a short cutscene where he slashes the hell out of them in front of a full moon, as seen in the end of his trailer. Don't know what it's actually called, but some commentator or other called it Night Slash.

so out of the leak http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shu...per-smash-bros

Mega Man, Villager (Animal Crossing), Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac (Punch Out), Pac-Man, and Mii (Wii series), Palutena (Kid Icarus), Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y (greninja) and Pac-Man have all now been confirmed.

that leaves only
    Shulk (Xenoblade)
    Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
    Chorus Men (Rhythm Heaven)

at this point these guys are basically confirmed. unless the leaker is being a dick or is impossibly lucky these guys are essentially confirmed to be in the game now.

so we can expect to be able to play as these guys in the game

which is awesome. chrom was amazing in awakening, i havent played xenoblade yet but ive heard its like "da bes jrpg all tiem" so im sure ill figure out why shulk is a cool character once i play that and idk what the chorus guys do but they are cute as shit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

am i the only one who feels the adition of all these off the wall characters is just a grab to oversaturate the character selection screen with more toons? I mean this should be the all stars of nintendo, not one toon from every franchise regardless of how shit or good it was. The mii, the wii fit trainer, little mac, shulk, chrom, chorus men? The fuck, i may have herd of a few of those but in no way are they all stars of nintendo. They seem to be in a frenzy to add as many playable toons as possible, which in reality all that really needed to happen was for them to turn all the clones that were in the previous games into thier own toons, and possibly add a small handfull like megaman pacman ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    am i the only one who feels the adition of all these off the wall characters is just a grab to oversaturate the character selection screen with more toons? I mean this should be the all stars of nintendo, not one toon from every franchise regardless of how shit or good it was. The mii, the wii fit trainer, little mac, shulk, chrom, chorus men? The fuck, i may have herd of a few of those but in no way are they all stars of nintendo. They seem to be in a frenzy to add as many playable toons as possible, which in reality all that really needed to happen was for them to turn all the clones that were in the previous games into thier own toons, and possibly add a small handfull like megaman pacman ect.
    chrom was the main character from the newest fire emblem and the most popular fire emblem EVER atleast as far as the west is concerned, for the first time i think ever it actually sold out. i didnt preorder mine because i figured "oh fire emblem, they'll be plenty of those" but every store was out of stock for like 2 weeks. thats crazy for a fire emblem.

and shulk is the main character of xenoblade which is an extremely high rated jrpg and is part of a new ip nintendo is trying to get off the ground so putting him in smash bros is like mega promotion for that series.

i mean the entire reason we EVER got a fire emblem game outside of japan is because of marth and roy in melee.

little mac is just one of the many retro characters. he has just as much right to be included as ice climbers or captain falcon or ness & lucas. whens the last time we had an fzero game or a mother game? or hell what about rob? robs not even a fucking character hes a peripheral for the nes from the 80s that only worked for TWO GAMES. then theres pit from kid icarus. he had two games one was on the nes and one was on the original gameboy, he hadnt had a game in years. (and before anyone brings up uprising that was made AFTER pit was popular in smash, had nothing to do with him being included)

smash bros has never just been about the all stars. miis make sense to me as a silly gag, i see them more as a test for dlc characters with their customization more than anything and theyve been the poster boys for a good chunk of the most popular games from the wii and some of the 3ds. they deserve their spot.

wii fit trainer i agree though, shes like rob, shes not a real character. yes her moveset is unique but theres plenty of characters they couldve given her moveset to who werent completely useless designwise
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Smash is more than just the Nintendo A-team. It's also about Nintendo's (and to a lesser extent the gaming industry's) history. To exclude characters because "lol who" is a slap in the face to that history.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so out of the leak http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shu...per-smash-bros

Mega Man, Villager (Animal Crossing), Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac (Punch Out), Pac-Man, and Mii (Wii series), Palutena (Kid Icarus), Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y (greninja) and Pac-Man have all now been confirmed.

that leaves only
    Shulk (Xenoblade)
    Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
    Chorus Men (Rhythm Heaven)

at this point these guys are basically confirmed. unless the leaker is being a dick or is impossibly lucky these guys are essentially confirmed to be in the game now.

so we can expect to be able to play as these guys in the game

[IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110418185717/xenoblade/images/8/8c/Shulk.png[IMG]
    [IMG]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/cf/1d/aecf1d49991f8e25dbb1bea4fcdfdfe4.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120723044721/rhythmheaven/images/e/e0/Sjsj.png[IMG]

which is awesome. chrom was amazing in awakening, i havent played xenoblade yet but ive heard its like "da bes jrpg all tiem" so im sure ill figure out why shulk is a cool character once i play that and idk what the chorus guys do but they are cute as shit
    A leak's accuracy doesn't matter, they're not confirmed until they have a page on the Smash site. Which is very bad news for me (WTB R.O.B. and Lucas.)
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-06-14 at 09:28 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say they're not confirmed until unlocked in the game. They didn't reveal all the characters for Brawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you can use miis in Smash bros. I'm going to make a Scott Steiner Mii or a Vince McMahon Mii just so I can use them in Smash Brothers!
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

10+ Year Old Account

this needs to happen.

Chrous men over ice climbers? Blasphemy
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I got to play it today, i really like greninja
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    A leak's accuracy doesn't matter, they're not confirmed until they have a page on the Smash site. Which is very bad news for me (WTB R.O.B. and Lucas.)
    yeah but to guess megaman, villager, wii fit trainer, little mac, pacman, miis, palutena, and greninja.

thats just to specific. the amount of luck it would require is just to much.

the only way these guys arent in the game is if the leaker put a couple fake ones in to be a dick. which usually dont happen because leakers like to keep their credibility otherwise nobody will listen to them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I like how you can use miis in Smash bros. I'm going to make a Scott Steiner Mii or a Vince McMahon Mii just so I can use them in Smash Brothers!
    im gonna play as master chief! take that microsoft!

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    maybe im misremembering but isnt this the first time theres been trophies of non nintendo characters in smash? (excluding the playable ones of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    maybe im misremembering but isnt this the first time theres been trophies of non nintendo characters in smash? (excluding the playable ones of course)
    Both Metal Gear and Sonic series have trophies in Brawl, but not many (9 for Metal Gear, 10 for Sonic excluding playable character and Final Smash trophies).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    You know, I should really grab some of the Miis out of my 3DS's plaza so I can use them. FILSAMECH, or Sakurai anyone?
    Can also grab them from here too: http://www.miicharacters.com/

Still missing Ridley. But loving Pac Man.