Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    T16 4p for ele looks very interesting but till we don't know proc also we don't know that can we have only one or more 'pets' from 4p and also we don't know how Primal Elementalist will work with 4p :/

till we don't know this t15>>>>t16

t16 2p <- nc right now but if it will work for chance and time it will be op...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    The 2p says that it "unleashes" a random imbue, not that it procs an imbue (i.e. unleash wind / unleash flame / maybe unleash frost / hopefully not unleash rockbiter)
    Oh ya I didn't catch that. So I wonder if that means it would include unleashed fury or not when it unleashes an imbue. I wouldn't assume it would unleash any random imbue not on your weapons. Surely blizzard isn't that cruel? Unless rockbiter wouldn't work on a boss? Even then it would be so stupid to have a set bonus have the chance to do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    -Enhance 2set bonus looks kinda crappy and boring, I hope they change it since WF proc is good but FT is horrible, I would want a more consistent damage buff. The 4 set bonus is very interesting though, alot like Elem's lava surge proc and similar to an idea I have suggested in the past to give Enhance some more burst (my version of a LL cd reset was for an execute).....my guess is they are testing this as a set bonus and it could become a permanent enh passive later on. My only suggestion would be that instead of a proc off flame shock it be something more reliable and controllable like after 3 SS or 3 shocks (a stacking buff, after 3 you instantly gain 5 searing flame and LL resets, this way you can time it so you use LL> (third SS or shock)> LL again.
    2p is interesting from the stand point that it may have huge implications on our rotation and talent choices. Does it include the empowered UF effect? Likewise, for Elemental Blast. A 25% crit buff and increased frequency of 30% Lightning and fire damage are both significant increases in its output.

Gc already said that the 4p is something they would consider making permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    T16 4p for ele looks very interesting but till we don't know proc also we don't know that can we have only one or more 'pets' from 4p and also we don't know how Primal Elementalist will work with 4p :/

till we don't know this t15>>>>t16

t16 2p <- nc right now but if it will work for chance and time it will be op...
    Unless they decide to let primal elementalist work with them it wont since it says it only works with earth and fire elementals.

I dig the 2 PC ele actually, Especially if you can just keep rolling stacks and it doesnt cap at 14 seconds, this will especially be a great set bonus in cleaving situations where you can get lots of charges quickly.

It also is going to reward good play and properly managing your shock CD, I can see it throwing a couple interesting wrinkles in the rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    I dig the 2 PC ele actually, Especially if you can just keep rolling stacks and it doesnt cap at 14 seconds, this will especially be a great set bonus in cleaving situations where you can get lots of charges quickly.

It also is going to reward good play and properly managing your shock CD, I can see it throwing a couple interesting wrinkles in the rotation
    I'm not sure that it would be worth it to stop casting chain lightning for a fulmination. Anybody figure out the math on that? I think it would take 25 chain lightnings to make it worth it (depending on overloads) but i'm not sure if i'm thinking correctly on that or not.

Judging from the icons, the item sets are going to look awesome, again with the wolf-theme, but I like it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    The 2p says that it "unleashes" a random imbue, not that it procs an imbue (i.e. unleash wind / unleash flame / maybe unleash frost / hopefully not unleash rockbiter)
    That could be....unleash could also just be another word for trigger or proc..... but the best is if it does both the imbue effect and unleash effect and even better if the UF, but that would make the UF talent too strong compared to the other 2 choices so doubt that. I also hope its only the imbues you are using cause RB would be pointless. Still kind of a lame set bonus, not as much of a direct and general bonus to damage as I would like and see in some other 2pc bonuses.....WF and FT both give some instant unleash damage, but their unleash effects are only so-so.....some more haste or bonus fire damage which is rarely used (unless using it with EB which might be good esp with the buff to SS).....FT in general is poor cause the proc and unleash effect are bad, would be better if it always did WF but I'd rather just scrap it totally and makea new 2pc....look at rets: "When Art of War activates, all damage is increased by 5% for 6 sec.".....just give us something similar like "when MW5 is consumed, damage increased by X% for 6 sec".

Wonder if they will fudge this up like T13 and make it so that shamans pop SWG in resto gear right before a pull.

As a resto shaman, I don't see anything that will help us compete with other healers...really disappointed so far. Waiting for the next informations.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Onclecham View Post
    As a resto shaman, I don't see anything that will help us compete with other healers...really disappointed so far. Waiting for the next informations.
    couldn't agree more

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto 2 pc seems like a waste. The best thing about ES is the 10% bonus on your heals on the target IF you heal the tank. Aside from that, it procs for such a small amount of healing, it's sad. Hello, PvP. Adding an absorb to copy this minuscule amount as a shield is pathetic.

Resto 4 pc... I don't know. I guess it isn't too bad in regards to what it does. I mean, basically cloning yourself and doing double the work is nice. But I hate that it's tied to SWG. I like to bind my SWG to my Ascendance because movement-heavy phases often require a lot of healing to boot. I'm not too thrilled so far. But maybe 5.4 won't be as movement-heavy. But even if it was triggered by a different spell (whichever that one may be), I'm not entirely sure of the set bonus' potency.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And farsight is getting nerfed
    it is just a tootip fix. it is already nerfed. wanted to use it to see if a rare spawn on thunder island was there and after a short amount of casts it resets to the start
    the loading screen is also new for it. not sure when it was changed.

not sure if I like elemental 4pc. in the past similar procs were not so popular. 2 piece sounds interesting.
    and if some people want to stay with old 4 piece be prepared for the nerf of them^^

I also noticed shadow and warlock got their passive dmg reduce removed
    not sure if it is a data mine issue but a nerf to others is a buff for us for pvp
    Last edited by Nebria; 2013-06-12 at 07:49 AM.

Deleted
    Blizzard I .... you ... ehh ...
    I was looking forward to 5.4 ptr changes to see how they will fix resto shamans issues. For now it's big disappointment ... I hope more meaningful changes will come with time ...
    Also I agree that i don't like them tying our MOBILITY CD with THROUGHPUT CD that's just ridiclous .... unless .... they will give us another DS type raid, where SGW won't be as useful, which i hope they won't, since it was boring and bad, even though good for resto ... Stack in Orgrimmar ...

Hopefully this will cause UF to be better than PE for Enha. I HATE PETS.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

As a pure Enhance Shaman player I see HUGE potential in that 4pc...!

Think about it. AoE. FS > LL > spreads to 4 targets > spam LL from all the procs from 4 FS ticking = crazy good AoE(depending on number of targets and how long targets live of course)
    This way we can spread our FS INSANELY fast without having the damage loss from LL cos of the 5 searing flames stacks granted every proc!
    Cleave would also be buffed quite a bit because have FS on more than one target means you can get 2x+ more LL procs. Padding for Enhance shamans inc! CALLING IT.
    I'm going to keep a close close eye on the UF changes(I'm in love with the sustain Mastery + UE + EotE build :X). The 10% LB revert on UF Flame and the 2pc + UF might give some promising results.

The FE glyph change sucks tbh. A 2.5 min CD on FE(3 on Live) with the glyph will throw it out of synch of EM(1.5) and Ascendance(3), would be hard to synergize it together unless you wait out 30 seconds for Ascendance to come back up(being a duration nerf overall).
    The Elemental Blast change I wouldn't have a clue, but I imagine Blizzard aren't getting the "EB makes our rotation more complicated then it already is".
    I welcome the change, but I doubt it would be able to overtake the other two tier 6 choices. It might be good in PvP though as the base damage on EB is quite high, it might have some pretty high crits.

I'll ask Defines and Ryethe what they think later...

All in all I'm very very excited for these changes, it's good to see Blizzard are trying to make changes for us Shamans! Kudos to them xoxo

Bodypull - Frostmourne
    Last edited by timvanyoung; 2013-06-12 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    Hopefully this will cause UF to be better than PE for Enha. I HATE PETS.
    I was quite similar but now I've been running PE I've been liking it more and more, perhaps I just got used to it!

back OT: The 4 set is pretty nice overall for enhancement, I guess it will increase AoE, Cleave and Sgt damage which is fantastic, but I think the major issue is that our AoE is that clunky that it needs a fix. This is a step in the right direction, but I think it's still not fixing the issue. Lets hope in 6.0 we actually get an AoE redesign.

also wondering what our new tier is going to look like, because after seeing the new pvp set, I'm very tempted to grind some Conquest points just to get the helm for Xmog!
    Last edited by Barky; 2013-06-12 at 08:13 AM. Reason: spelling corrections! >.<
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    Yea, 4p enhance looks interesting, looks like the aoe change they are experimenting with, and probably a decent single tar buff to boot. Will likely result in us able to spread subsequent flame shocks quickly based on RNG on proc I guess. However, it won't change the fact that we will likely be holding our lava lash to at least spread the initial extra flame shocks.

Still a bit clunky as mentioned above - but at least our subsequent ramp-up will, in theory, be far reduced.

Would also still prefer a rework of our aoe come next expac

Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem now reduces the cooldown and duration for Fire Elemental Totem by 50%, up from 40%. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Best glyph for Enh PE/EM ...... after smal buffs for UF and EB its looks like Blizz wona us to no longer run with this build....sad

but 4P set bonus is fucking amazing especialy on Cleave fights

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Guess I'll have to do a lot of PvP'ing then, the season 14 looks amazing honestly. FINALLY a proper wolf set...!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann