Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateys View Post
    Tbh i hate these kind of changes, why does it have to be so easy to get buff foods ? atleast before this you could only get the 2nd best buff food from feasts. and you actually had to put a little effort or gold into getting the primo ones.

This game had its glory days in TBC, now its just wellfare epics and to little effort.
    Cry more please.

useless, the cost for making 1 cart is like 2.5k gold, stick with the 275 feast for like 60g.

guilds who use personal 300 stat food will just continue i guess, even if it's less efficient doesn't seem worth buggering around with, should lower the costs of it imo getting the best food in cata was much much simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    useless, the cost for making 1 cart is like 2.5k gold, stick with the 275 feast for like 60g.

guilds who use personal 300 stat food will just continue i guess, even if it's less efficient doesn't seem worth buggering around with, should lower the costs of it imo getting the best food in cata was much much simpler.
    the 275 stats are for farm bosses and you drop a couple of carts for progression. like the guilds who don't drop the feast when 300 stat food is expected, now people can just contribute to the cart with the only 300 food they have stockpiled (did you not see the new 300 food?) to get rid of it in a meaningful way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptuno View Post
    the 275 stats are for farm bosses and you drop a couple of carts for progression.
    No one is gonna eat any food at all for farm bosses, it wouldn't be considered farm if they needed a food buff for it. Also 275 is good enough for progression if they're not at the very least among the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogo View Post
    question is can you push it around! lol
    EXACTLY!

"Herro? Hay you come buy noodle! Only five dorrah!"

Come on, it's way more funny than it is racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No one is gonna eat any food at all for farm bosses, it wouldn't be considered farm if they needed a food buff for it. Also 275 is good enough for progression if they're not at the very least among the top 100.
    We always eat 300 food for farm because it's unlikely we need more than a handful for a whole night and it helps with ranking etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I don't get it. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/101741-re...elated:teaches requires 50 of the +300 food, but you only get 10 bowls out of it? What's the point?
    30 of the 300 food make 5 carts so 50 bowls in total.

- - - Updated - - -

Really?

We are 12/12 normal guild and we eat food for every single boss fight we do.

You couldnt be more wrong.
    99.9% of guilds that raid use Food Buff on farm, you only need to eat like 3 times to get the buff for the whole reset and Everyone having food buff makes farm smoother aswell as helping get ranks on WOL.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

wow, so this could have been useful 12 months ago. Not having a feast for max food just meant that players who couldn't spend as much time online because they have families and stuff were suddenly feeling like they weren't contributing as much because it took such a retarded amount of time to farm up black pepper and 100 Year old Soy Sauce for the stupid 300 food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

if half the raid has a cooking bell then its super easy to have

This guy doesn't know how to rank on WoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateys View Post
    Tbh i hate these kind of changes, why does it have to be so easy to get buff foods ? atleast before this you could only get the 2nd best buff food from feasts. and you actually had to put a little effort or gold into getting the primo ones.

This game had its glory days in TBC, now its just wellfare epics and to little effort.
    its way harder now to get top food than it was in tbc... maybe your memory is failing you.

Who doesn't want to perform better?

From our guild's test of the Noodle carts:

Each cart has an infinite stock of 300-buff food (sold for a gold or two per).
    You can carry a maximum of 5x 300-buff food per person.
    You can eat, then buy another buff-food, so if you REALLY want to optimise, 1x food cart provides 300x buff food for 6x wipes.

Personally, we have put our entire guild to the task of farming fish, meat, vegetables etc for 4000x carts. This was before we knew that one cart provided food for 5x wipes (so effectively, was 5x feasts). we are finished with vegetables today, miss 500 shrimp and 1k tiger gourami, and about 1.5k crab/tiger/mushan meat to be "done", but already have +2k of each food.
    To put it into perspective, our wipes in ToT during progress (including 10 second animus, DC's, etc) was about 600-700 total.
    So really, the feasts seem quite nice. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the cart-owner has to stay in the cart untill everyone has bought food.

Yep, i personally farmed mats for 15 stacks of carts, which should last about 4 months of raiding 3 nights a week. Only used 3 carts tonight.

Yeah, so the output of these has changed pretty substantially since what was datamined on the PTR. For one, there is no "10M" or "25M" cart, it's just the one. 5 of each 300 stat food + 5 brewer's breakfast, for 5 carts.

So essentially, for a 25M raid, you're getting up to 6*24 (24 people can eat one, buy 5 more) + 5 (cart dropper cannot eat one until he destroys the cart) = 149 foods per cart, with 5 carts per 25 food put in... potentially ~750 food output from 25 food input (plus useless brewer's breakfast). But they also cost ~3.6 gold per food (I couldn't actually recall from last night, but you can check the sell price here: http://www.wowhead.com/item=101618#comments - sell price is always 1/4 of buy price), which puts it at more like ~2600g + 25 food input for ~750 output, that amount of gold not being insignificant. And of course you'd pretty much never get 750 out of each craft, depending on who dies and who doesn't and such, 600-650 is probably more realistic. It's definitely still a worthy tradeoff though.

And so for 10M it'd be like ~250 (realistically probably more like 200-225) food output for 25 food input + ~900g. So you pay whatever for 25 food (pre-5.4, on my server they were typically like 40g a pop), and you get ~200 more at, as mentioned before, about 3 and a half gold.

Figured all that was worth saying, as a few people I raid with were actually questioning the value of these carts.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

I couldn't complete the Noodle Cart Scenario yesterday, the control was very laggy and sometimes not working. How did you complete it?
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    I couldn't complete the Noodle Cart Scenario yesterday, the control was very laggy and sometimes not working. How did you complete it?
    Whenever she says to "click" on a person or a table, she means right click. That was probably the only issue I had. Right click person, right click table, make appropriate food, right click food, right click table, repeat until over.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter