Deleted

Elite gear worth it or not

Hey guys

i wanna know ur opinion about elite pvp gear

personally i think its useless its just optics now now stat increase or what ever also the apearance is to crappy to come close going for there is to much transmorph gear that is waywayway awsomer

what is ur opinion about this

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Elunaro View Post
    Hey guys

i wanna know ur opinion about elite pvp gear

personally i think its useless its just optics now now stat increase or what ever also the apearance is to crappy to come close going for there is to much transmorph gear that is waywayway awsomer

what is ur opinion about this

tnx
    Makes me feel awsome lol, never had elite gear in my life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jadenprince View Post
    Makes me feel awsome lol, never had elite gear in my life
    well elite gear suposed to show off u had skills and stuff and what u had archieved now its just a waste of time to go for me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Elunaro View Post
    well elite gear suposed to show off u had skills and stuff and what u had archieved now its just a waste of time to go for me thinks
    So now that it takes skill to get rather then choosing the comp that is most op and can cheese their way to high rating it's not worth it? Granted you can still cheese your ay to high ratings with op comps only difference now is that it doesnt allow you to walk into a random bg and own everyone you see you have to actually have skills. The purpose of the new elite gear is to show you have the skills not just walk over everyone else who chooses not to put in the time or effort to get the same high rating. Personally I like the new way elite gear works. If you can get it then you get to show off with gear that others cant get unless they get to the rating as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfyre27 View Post
    So now that it takes skill to get rather then choosing the comp that is most op and can cheese their way to high rating it's not worth it? Granted you can still cheese your ay to high ratings with op comps only difference now is that it doesnt allow you to walk into a random bg and own everyone you see you have to actually have skills. The purpose of the new elite gear is to show you have the skills not just walk over everyone else who chooses not to put in the time or effort to get the same high rating. Personally I like the new way elite gear works. If you can get it then you get to show off with gear that others cant get unless they get to the rating as well.
    There is no rating requirement on elite gear right now, it requires zero skill. 1200 players are getting elite gear now.

Luckily it will have a rating requirement again next patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Yea I know atm it doesnt have a rating requirement but with the next season it will which I was referring to. I took the op to be based on the next patch and the elite gear my mistake if that wasnt the intention.