New Raid Difficulty Idea

hi guys i was just thinking with the introduction of the new flex raid, they should add flex and/or lfr type queueing for heroic raids. Right now im a little upset i dont ever get a chance to see heroic raiding which kinda seems unfair seeing as how we're all paying the same 15 a month. let me know what u guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistmoore View Post
    hi guys i was just thinking with the introduction of the new flex raid, they should add flex and/or lfr type queueing for heroic raids. Right now im a little upset i dont ever get a chance to see heroic raiding which kinda seems unfair seeing as how we're all paying the same 15 a month. let me know what u guys think.
    I think your troll skills are pretty lacking. inb4lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    I would agree with you if it wasn't for the "we're all paying the same 15 a month". Ugh.

... Heroic Flexible is good but it's hardly a new idea.

Afaik, there will be no queuing for flex raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that there needs to be a more difficult LFR.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistmoore View Post
    Ye let's ruin raiding all togheter.
    10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    I think LFR is the only raiding difficulty that should be queueable, but a Heroic Flexible mode introduced to serve the same purpose Flexible will, but for those looking to raid heroic but aren't quite logistically capable. (Gear in between Normal and Heroic levels.)

How is it unfair? Stop being lazy, improve your skills, apply to a heroic guild and raid with them! It's not suppose to be a free ride. It's designed for people who want to put forth a lot of effort and be rewarded for it! Again, how is it unfair? The only thing that is unfair is that you expect a free ride when others have worked hard to clear heroics.

No LFR group is going to be able to do current tier heroics. It's simply impossible, it's around 2x HP (compared to LFR) and with that fact alone they would hit enrage every single time. Not to mention the mechanics are about a 1000 times harder, meaning they'd likely not even see less than 90% on most bosses. It just wouldn't work. I'd even argue that 95% of LFR groups couldn't even do normals, or even beat enrages on normal... and normal is very easy in comparison to heroics.

Please be a troll...
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-06-13 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    You want to do bosses that have real mechanics with the kind of players you find in random queues? That sounds awful.

I think it'd be hilarious if they let you LFR for heroic modes.

tyrindor ive joined guilds but none of them seem to do heroic raiding. i'm just saying blizz promised that raids would be more accessible and they have not delivered. my idea could potentially work if they reduced the health in damage of the bosses so they could be killable by lfr groups. also theres one other boss raden who is only in heroic raiding, yet another game feature blizzard reserves only for "elite players".

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10 super obvious dude.

OT: No. Just hurry up and lock this mods, it's going to go absolutely nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing constructive happening here. Closing for that reason.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."