Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I expected Zaela since she supports Garrosh's cause. Instead however we get her proto-drake as the boss.
    She might be there just like the saurok guy sitting on galleon and runs off when galleon dies.

Basic campfire!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix, Jaina Proudmoore, Thrall (Like Dreamwalker in ICC)
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Really suprise aethas wasn't a boss. Are they ever going to tell us what happens?

This is blizzards problem. They start so many new stories but they never finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Gallywix? The chances of the Horde losing TWO faction leaders in one raid is remote.

EJL
    Sadly, you wont even lose one. Garrosh will get 'redeemed' somehow because all Blizzard does is cater to the Horde players now...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Gallywix (obviously)
    Admiral rogers
    Admiral Taylor

Yes, the last two because all this bullcrap about 'war' being the enemy, and yet when the final conflict comes, horde don't get to take revenge against someone who killed there own on mass, and another who is as responsible for all the shit in pandaria as nazgrim.

Admiral Rogers - yeah, heaven forbid an Alliance character, and a woman to boot, be angry at the Horde enough to say "kill em all, let the spirits sort em out."

I'm surprised Thalen isn't there. That's a chapter in the whole war theme that needs to be addressed. Was he working for Garrosh of his own volition? Was he blackmailed into doing it? Or was he under orders from Aethas?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

All the people who are saying Aethas makes no sense to me. From his WoWPedia page: "This is the same road Kael'thas Sunstrider once walked, and it nearly destroyed our people. Why are we taking orders from someone who would have us walk down this road again?"

He's referring to Garrosh in that statement, so I'm not surprised at all to not see him there. I'll give Blizzard credit like some guy above did for putting Nazgrim in the raid, that both surprised and saddened me, since I really liked him and thought he was a strong and interesting character. Magatha, eh, she's not really anything Garrosh related. Might be interesting to see a Tauren raid someday, with her as the final boss, haha. I see Gamon as being an ally of the players at some point, seeing how he's currently surrounded by Kor'kron in Org. I really didn't have any expectations of who would be in the raid except his main bodyguard Malkorok.

Deleted
    Hoped for entry boss, Gamon.

GALLYWIX

im gonna be pissed if he doesnt at least show up somewhere so my gobbo can see him again

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Sadly, you wont even lose one. Garrosh will get 'redeemed' somehow because all Blizzard does is cater to the Horde players now...
    Most people want him dead and most people want Gallywix dead especially since gallywix isn't even in the f'en game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    So let's hear it, what bosses did you want that didn't make the cut?
    Sylvanas, Sunreaver, Sha of Prestige, Sha of PVP....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milzorn View Post
    Gallywix, Magatha, Thalen. They also could have used some other Garrosh's goons we've seen before rather than pulling new ones out of nowhere; Haromm, Kardris, Thok the Bloodthirsty, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, who are these guys anyway? Could have used characters that were former questgivers and serve no purpose now, like High Warlord Cromush, Korm Blackscar, Neeru Fireblade or virtually any other... that would have given a nice feeling of familiarity.
    Gallywix is probably smart enough to not get himself involved with garrosh in this way, though it's weird that Garrosh has a goblin (Siegecrafter Blackfuse) as a defender within his own compound.

Magatha wouldn't make any sense.

Thalen would be shit as a boss, if they do anything with him I'd prefer it to be handled with out-of-boss-fight narrative.

Haromm and Kardris are Shaman class trainers, one in Org and one in Swamp of Sorrows iirc?

Thok is a massive Zandalari Devilsaur similar to Oondasta, probably something Garrosh stole away from Pandaria, you also fight him within a prison apparently when you look at his dungeon journal entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Sha of PVP....
    Wouldn't that just be a bitchy little brat?

10+ Year Old Account
    death wind OTHER SON ..that we have no clue about....

Deleted
    Bizarro Garrosh. Seriously, they could've used his old model. Clever Garrosh employed a less-than-perfect clone in all official matters to throw off assassins and the like. Meanwhile, the real Garrosh was just hanging out with Gallywix in his secret Pleasure Palace bunker, sipping the finest goblin wine.

Gamon is currently pinned down in Org right now so I would have liked him in a support role like how AQ20 had NPCs fighting their way in. Gamon has been a punching bag, let him work some of that out kicking his way through org imo.

Wheres Onyxia?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Yeah but fighting him in some way, shape, or form would be amazing.

His abilities as a Shaman are just..staggering.

It would've been nice to see.
    There's always the possibility of Thrall being chained up and as we fight Garrosh (prior to Sha) and after a certain point we hit a phase where he breaks Thrall's will temporarily then have to fight Thrall until we break it and at that point Garrosh says enough is enough and merges himself with the heart to end the final battle.

Enormous Gastropod
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

My mother didnt make it asd a boss