Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Ya I was really hoping for an orc model using thralls skeleton.

I think many of us wanted an orc without a hunch, but Blizzard mentioned various times before that they wanted to preserve the feeling and look of the old models in the new ones. It sucks that the Thrall-like models will be out-of-reach, but that's just the way it is, I guess.

I am sad too, but I didn't make any huge expectations.

(Wish Blizzard would allow you to choose between straight and hunched)

These are male Goblin animations.

All of the animations shown by your JIFs are purely male Goblin.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    The talk/question animation looked a lot like the Pandaren one. But they all looked pretty fudging awesome.
    They look more expressive. But I think after so long, we've just assumed expressive means Pandaren.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Oh wow, the sprint and run animations are badass. Don't look half as clunky and the sprint one does really look like he's charging into battle not just running like a retarded monkey.

It's interesting...
    Good finds btw!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Anyone notice that Garrosh's new model looks a lot more... ah, dumb? I don't mean the model is dumb, but his facial expression appears to look exceedingly dumb.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    These are male Goblin animations.

All of the animations shown by your JIFs are purely male Goblin.
    um no they are not, the gobby male /no is an over the top no with stomping feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think its the new model but the animations are totally going to be the replacement, they won't make these awesome animations for nobody to use.
    Can't wait at all for new animations and models!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

This is why waiting patiently for the player models is a good idea. I knew that eventually we would have fantastic models. And Vol'Jin / Garrosh are great examples of that. Cant wait :]

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Anyone notice that Garrosh's new model looks a lot more... ah, dumb? I don't mean the model is dumb, but his facial expression appears to look exceedingly dumb.
    Actually his face looks 200% less "drooling retard" than the old face he had.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I slowed down run and sprint by half so its easier to see. I wanted to keep the filesize down so the originals are a little short for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I don't think its the new model but the animations are totally going to be the replacement, they won't make these awesome animations for nobody to use.
    Can't wait at all for new animations and models!
    Yeah, I think it's probably a preview of the new skeleton (or animations)

Ok, slightly modified name Goblin animations. Still, they look good on the bigger model.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think it looks a lot better, but they need to tweak it a bit. This picture screams "Ogre/Ettin/Troll" face to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's certainly pretty incredible in terms of detail.

But please, Blizzard, for Christ sake, get rid of that bloody hunch. >.<

Awesome !

Now I kinda feel sorry for Worgens >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

There are many people who would love that, but Blizzard will probably not do that because they don't want to "change the feel of the old model". So yeah, draenei will have small useless tails instead of long, prehensile tails, orcs will forever be hunched. The end.

WTB Petition to give orcs the choice between hunch and without hunch. That would be so damn sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post

only complaint is the hunch? if this is seriously going to be the new orc model my complaint would be that they gave it such a tiny head in comparison to the steroid abuse poster shoulders or the fact that the forehead is a compilation of "world's largest collection of forehead creases" pictures.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    Well, new Zandalari troll model used Nelf male skeleton and some of it's animations (but still got many new animations) so yeah, it could be that they used goblin/panda/whatever as a base. It's "just" an npc model after all.

Looks 9000x better than old one anyway, never understood why previous model had that shitty texture without any real contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Ok, slightly modified name Goblin animations. Still, they look good on the bigger model.
    Again No, they look nothing like current Goblin emotions at all.