Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    No doubt they want to wrap this expac up as quickly as possible since it is seeing the biggest sub drop the game has ever experienced.
    you MIGHT have a point if they didn't state well before launch that they wanted to get content out faster to please us
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of the reasoning is that people are not used to actually getting constant content, saying that content coming faster than in the past is bad seems, erm.......stupid, to put it softly. The pase has been fantastic, its not like were getting Raids every 3 months, were just getting content inbetween tiers so the game keeps its freshness.

This has been my favorite expansion ever. I am pleased at the pace of the content. I think someone said this before me, but I would rather have content I did not have time to get to, then have everything completed with months to go. The pacing on this expansion has been just right.

I will miss Pandaria when the next xpac does come out and I can see myself continuing to visit the content in the future.

No thats just how life and time seem as you get older

Going by too fast....!

I personally have felt too rushed with this expansion. They have the right idea with frequency, but the pace just seems too rapid to enjoy it to be honest.

Its going by too slow ...

There will probably be a lengthy break after SoO hits, though not as long as DS.

Personally I feel like if you played consistently, the pacing of the expansion was probably spot on. If you took a break or simply started it late, the legendary quest seems like quite the grind to play catch-up on.

I can't wait for it to end, this has been my least favorite expansion by far. The focus this expansion has been on the vocal minorities at either end of the spectrum: harder-than-normal raids to cater to the more hardcore players, and LFR / pet battles / dailies to cater to the super casual players. The average player has largely been ignored this expansion (and in Cataclysm, I'm not sure who the target audience there was), and the continual drop in sub numbers since WotLK speaks to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always there has to be someone that comes up with thier personal justification for sub numbers, there must always be THAT guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would have rather spent the 24 months in Pandaria as opposed to Northrend. BUT.. the pacing is exactly as they have said they wanted it to be since before its release.

and for all the Mists haters.. your precious next xpac.. will go by just as fast as this one.. im gonna smile a lil bit inside when you wish it would last longer too. so just remember it always comes back around.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-06-13 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pace has been good thus far...I can't really see why anyone would complain that content is coming too quickly, especially after long ICC and DS patches. I'm hoping they buck the trend of long final patches...they may just be poised to do it.
    "Brevity is...wit"

How can it go too fast? Next xpac is 9months away!!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone will always complain about everything... even people completely unaffected by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    No doubt they want to wrap this expac up as quickly as possible since it is seeing the biggest sub drop the game has ever experienced.
    Yup, that's TOTALLY why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runevalkyrie View Post
    I personally have felt too rushed with this expansion. They have the right idea with frequency, but the pace just seems too rapid to enjoy it to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirty999
    Its going by too slow ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    I think the pace is fine.
    Clearly it's difficult to get the pace right.

Deleted
    It's better than doing icc for over a year indeed! :P

Definately not too fast, done about 5k dailies sofar

Was hard to keep up for a casual player like me - I ended up quitting. Seems like a good pace for the more hardcore players though.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally am happy that MoP is going by fast so we can get by over this expac, however 5.4 might make me resub to try out the new stuff and besides that we will have 5.3 around for another 3 months since 5.4 is a huge patch with 14+ bosses and lots of stuff unfinished so it would most probably be out by september which leads us to blizzcon 2013 where the new expac would be announced and then probably beta testing will start Q1 2014 with a filler (5.5) patch and a targeted release for May-June 2014 which makes MoP last approx. 1 year and 6 months as it would seem blizzard has "rolled out content fast". Again, that's just my prediction.
    Last edited by enchanted; 2013-06-13 at 05:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that surprising to me. With their stated intention to generate "faster" content, it's only natural that expansions from hereon out will come and go by quicker.