525 Rdruid 5/13H LFGuild

I'm 8/8hc5%, 16/16H, 5/13H Rdruid with Balance off spec that I can play well. I've been GM/RL/officer of multiple guilds. For Resto I have tons of top 100 WoL rankings, and a few top 10 rankings.

I'm looking for a guild that is top 100 US, I know this is a large jump from 5/13H but I feel comfortable with this progression jump and I know I will perform as well as your players that have been there for years.

All weekdays work for raiding any time, weekends would need to start after 9PM EST.

Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 7/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
    Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Holy Paladin
    Frost/Unholy Death Knight
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Disc/Holy Priest
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Tank

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Hunter
    Ele Shaman

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
    Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
    Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
    1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
    Lazzorz#1915
    GM: tibiron#1639

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS Warriors
    Hunters
    Mistweaver Monks
    Holy Paladins
    Restoration Shamans

...and exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

I am the GM of OBSCURE REFERENCE of Mal'Ganis. We are a 10/13 Heroic 3 night 25 man guild. We raid from 9-1 EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and have an immediate and dire need for a restoration druid.

My real ID is rob.malina at gmail dot com

We are looking for boomkin main spec with resto offspec.

9/13 heroic

www <dot> reigninpower <dot> com

Shad

Former top 100 25m <Did if the Whitney> 2/13 H soon to be 5/13 H this week has a immediate spot open resto druid. Add me on battletag and we can speak further.

mom#1857

Real Talk US KilJaeden 25man

realtalk.enjin.com

7-11pst Tues,Weds,Thurs

6/13HM
    13/16HM last teir

Donz#1647

<Karma> on Kael'thas - US PVE CST server

2/13H 10 man and have an immediate spot for you.

We raid Tues-Thurs, Mon from 8-11 CST.

If you are interested, add me on real id and we can chat more: Kanai#1572

Here's our recruitment thread for more information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796350959

You find a guild yet? If not, bex#1372

<Hyperion>H-Nordrassil(US) LF a good rDPS( prefer mage or boomkin) or a healer (shaman or Druid prefered) for our 2nd raid team. Currently we raid Mon/Wed/Fri from 8-11 server time. 2/13 hToT. whisp for more details at Uthferas#1509, if you are still looking we would love to have you heal with dps offspec, plz get back at me if you havent found a new home yet

Indestructible is a 10/13 HM 3 night guild Monday-wendsday 8-12 central time on KT alliance that's looking for a resto druid as per we have none currently. Asmongold#1214 for more info or you can apply at Weareindestructible.com

About us:

Name: <Paradiso>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: US Blackrock
    Type: 25
    Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 8p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
    Loot type: EPGP
    Progression: T14*11/16 Heroic 16/16 Normal// T15*ToT 12/12 Normal// 4/12 Heroic ToT

We are looking for PROGRESSION raiders. Please have a Minimum iLEVEL of 518 and be at LEAST 1/12 HEROIC before applying. That is at a MINIMUM. thank you.

Current Recruitment needs for our 25 man roster:

Ranged: We are in HIGH NEED for STRONG ranged DPS. no projects, please be able to walk onto our raid team and perform.
    Warlock***HIGH NEED***
    Boomkin
    Spriest
    Ele Shammy

Melee DPS:
    ***CLOSED***

Healers:
    Holy Paladin
    Monk***HIGH NEED***
    Resto Druid***HIGH NEED***
    Resto Shammy***HIGH NEED***

Contact us in-game, or our website at solace-guild dot net
    IF you would like to see us in action we STREAM TOO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are Paradisio, a late-night progression guild formerly of Boulderfist, and now making our new home here. We are a very friendly and mature guild (with people of all ages but tending to be working married adults). Paradisio(Formally Solace) was created in Feb 2010 on Boulderfist and has since bloomed into a 25-man raiding team. We finished 11/16HM T14 and looking to continue the progression further in t15 as of now we are 4/12 HM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do we expect?

- Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.
    - Experience and skill. You have good knowledge of your class and research your own class/spec in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.
    - Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally.
    - Punctuality. You show up on raid days 10-15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.
    - Attendance. Required to maintain 90% attendance per month. We understand emergencies come up, but statistically the average adult will have 1 emergency a month, not per week. All raiding guild members are held to the same attendance standards.
    - Communication. You are able to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.
    - Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.
    - Drive and dedication. You have the will to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.
    - Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched in and out for fights for the better of the guild, such as for a better raid composition.
    - Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
    (Gm/Raid Leader)Millenniums-Millennium#1552
    Mint Battle Tag-Valkyrie#1624
    Kida#1720

Apply today: solace-guild dot net

Rustlemania
    Nordrassil (PvE - PST)
    rustlemania.guildlaunch.com

About us
    Rustlemania is an established 10-man raiding guild located on the realm Nordrassil. We believe that it is possible to progress through content on a relatively light raid schedule (12 hours/week) in a relaxed, positive environment. We expect a high level of play from all our members and a personality that meshes well with the rest of the guild. We raid Tuesday - Thursday, from 6:30PM - 10:30PM PST and distribute loot through /roll (seriously).

What we expect from you
    We are looking for applicants with the drive to perform at their best on every pull and a desire to improve themselves from week to week. Because we keep such a light schedule, it is imperative that you can learn from your mistakes and correct them quickly, as well as be able to maintain 100% attendance (or close to it). We want raiders who will be committed, vocal, can handle criticism well and are willing to sit on a fight when needed.

While, ideally, applicants' gear and experience should be similar to our own, we understand that sometimes people can feel they've been held back by their current or former guilds and are ready to take the next step. If this is you, we expect you to demonstrate above-average knowledge of your class, spec, and encounters in the current tier.

Progression
    T15: 12/12N, 7/13H
    T14: 16/16N, 16/16H

Current needs
    Dps - Mage/Hunter
    Healer - any class
    Tank - paladin or brewmaster preferred (exception players always considered)

We will consider exceptional applicants of any class or spec, and if you feel you can improve our raid team we encourage you to apply.

Contacts
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the guild in-game, or add Dein#1115

Serious Casual's 25-man group [RUM] on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting to fill a slot for a skilled resto druid.

We raid 3 nights per week, for a total of 9 hours. The schedule is 8:30-11:30 EST on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays.

We are 6/13 heroic. We have a solid raid team of dedicated, skilled players and even with the light schedule we are serious about clearing heroic content. Many players are working professionals with spouses and families so we greatly value having plenty of personal time and weekends outside of raid times, while still killing bosses!

For more information or to fill out an app please check out our website www.seriouscasualrum.com

If you'd like to talk in game, please add my battletag Chi#1331 or message me in-game at either Chi or Chii on Mal'Ganis.

You may also e-mail me at rum.recruiting@gmail.com

I'm happy to help answer any questions!