Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin
    The rebels stands infront of Garrosh, all of his soldiers either taken hostage or killed. Vol'jinn grins, looking at Garrosh, the time is ticking, at any moment now, the Warchief of the Horde will fall. Thrall lets out a disappointing grunt as he looks away. Vol'jinn lifts his blade, ready to take Garrosh on. Suddenly, a crash can be heard, and another, and another, whole Ogrimmar is shaking. In a flash, the roof of the Warchief's room falls in, and everything sets on fire, infront of them a big fel burning infernal stands, as the screams outside can be heard.

''I prepared the Horde for this!'' Garrosh yells.

lolincomingexpansionandgarroshislettolivegg
    This would rock!
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    He and his father will be back in the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: Return Of The Hellscreams
    This. If history of WoW taught us anything, it's that death is always just a setback.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny how people can express an emotion like 'sadness' for a character that only has ever expressed the worst kind of emotion to anyone else.
    #boycottchina

nope what he has done to the world! and his own people.. he needs to die.. and to allie yea he needs to die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine it like this

"Hey guys, did you hear, the mass murderer who killed twelve babies and ate them has been shot dead by the police"
    *Everyone cheers*
    Then that one guy says "Awww, thats a shame, I wish he hadn't died, i liked reading the stories about him"

That is what anyone feeling 'sadness' for a character like Garrosh is, feeling emotion for a character that has killed and murdered and committed genocide.. Its just wrong on so many levels -_-
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Blasphemy. Garrosh can do no wrong.

Still makes me laugh when people moan about Blizzard and Garrosh, claiming that it's "poor writing", or "a waste of a character" - a waste of him being a character would have been to have shoved him in the background then pointlessly killed him off. As for the poor writing, it's barely "poor". Have people ever thought that Garrosh is intended to be written this way? As childish, war hungry, nerd-raging, inexperienced, "I wanna be like my daddy when I grow up" character? Garrosh hasn't changed much in terms of going from good to bad, he's only gotten more extreme in his ways - and it's pissing the real Horde off. Whether Garrosh is killed or not, I'm just glad by the end of this expansion he'll no longer be Warchief. I'd honestly be shocked if he doesn't die though, I can't see Vol'Jin and Sylvanas stand down from the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

"Hey guys, did you hear, the mass murderer who killed twelve babies and ate them has been shot dead by the police"
    *Everyone cheers*
    Then that one guy says "Awww, thats a shame, I wish he hadn't died, i liked reading the stories about him"

That is what anyone feeling 'sadness' for a character like Garrosh is, feeling emotion for a character that has killed and murdered and committed genocide.. Its just wrong on so many levels -_-
    i'm sad that they wasted him by turning him into what he is, don't really care now that he's already beyond hope. i just wish they would have written him better.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    No matter how much you want to see him redeemed, his Corrupted model seems to indicate he is finished.
    He became like Hitler (it's actually scary how close he is to him, too). How can anyone feel sad for someone like that?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Re-reading some parts in the Shattering and im not gonna lie, i was a bit sad seeing as how at the time then Garrosh didn't go full coocoo. And seeing how hesitant he was to be Warchief puts him in a somewhat sympathetic light.

But no. I won't be sad. Garrosh is a douchebag who only uses others for as long as he needs them, then gets rid of them. I'll be happy to kill him.

Deleted
    It seems Blizzard wants to kill all of true Orc characters and bring in more pussy peaceful ones.

Oh the good old Orcs before Warcraft 3 ... now those were real Orcs, not these tree hugging bunnies we have now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    No

To go deeper into detail though. He is a pompus asshole nobody likes. If we never went to pandaria he would have been overthrown anyway.

Voljin hated him at the start of Cataclysm, Even told him to watch out because "When the black arrow pierces your heart...you know who fired da arrow"

Silvanas has no care for him at all. In Gilneas she was forbidden to use the plague but disobeyed him anyway.

Baine hates him for sending assassins to kill his father

Nobody likes him except for the extremely fanatical orcs. He has over-stayed his welcome. He is not a leader like Thrall, He is a tyrant. And if anything is to be believed..he is doing something evil under Orgrimmar.

Grom died for nothing, Garrosh threw away everything. It's time he goes.
    Exactly. Although you forgot something else: He's stupid. Which has made the horde's successes even more frustrating, Alliance-side, since he's the bull-in-the-china-shop type who'd be easy to trick into a trap. All the other Horde leaders (except Gallywix, and, really, who counts him?) have brains, making them worthy of respect at the least. Sylvanus is pure evil, but no one's going to underestimate her.

So should he die, and I'm not agreeing that it's a guarantee, good riddance to bad rubbish.

He killed the Taurens' leader. For me and as alliance even, this is the biggest and most unforgivable wrongdoing he has commited.

People like Garrosh deserve to die. I hope it's slow and embarrassing for him. Since it doesn't happen in the real world I'll take it in the game.

For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    No matter how much you want to see him redeemed, his Corrupted model seems to indicate he is finished.
    He's a Class A douchebag, however, nowhere does it say that he's gonna die. With the info we currently have he's just getting "forcibly dethroned".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    No, nothing of value would be lost :P

Deleted

*Everyone cheers*

Talking about genocide in a war game... Really? And Garrosh hasn't killed babies or commited any atrocities that I know of.

Oh, so he made sure the one that constantly threatened him would stop? Good for him, Vol'jin had it coming. Oh, so he destroyed the city that was a threat to him? That's actually a smart move and fully justifiable. And he destroyed a peaceful field? BIG FUCKING DEAL. It's not like these are warcrimes or anything.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    He's a Class A douchebag, however, nowhere does it say that he's gonna die. With the info we currently have he's just getting "forcibly dethroned".
    If we are to believe the hints, there is a bigger chance he'll live than that he's going to die. Since Metzen hinted at more story with Garrosh after MoP. They never hinted at his demise, they were always talking about dethroning him. 1-0 for Garrosh so far.

Doesn't mean shit though, they can always change their plans. But just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Talking about genocide in a war game... Really? And Garrosh hasn't killed babies or commited any atrocities that I know of.

Oh, so he made sure the one that constantly threatened him would stop? Good for him, Vol'jin had it coming. Oh, so he destroyed the city that was a threat to him? That's actually a smart move and fully justifiable. And he destroyed a peaceful field? BIG FUCKING DEAL. It's not like these are warcrimes or anything.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:25 PM ----------

If we are to believe the hints, there is a bigger chance he'll live than that he's going to die. Since Metzen hinted at more story with Garrosh after MoP. They never hinted at his demise, they were always talking about dethroning him. 1-0 for Garrosh so far.

Doesn't mean shit though, they can always change their plans. But just saying.
    Yep, here we go, waxxing lyrical about a character that commits war crimes and killing and promotes hate and violence even to his own faction, BUT THATS OKAY, because you like him for being that way.
    #boycottchina

*Everyone cheers*

Genocide seriously he throw a fucking general off a cliff for nuking a nelf druid school

He even chastised a orc general for attacking the alliance at the broken front cause he thought that was dishonorable

Garrosh had so much potential yes he had a prickly demeanor and had alot to learn

but Bottom line is trassk Garrosh has been turned into a monster just to please people like you who never gave him a chance and is obviously obsessed with thrall to the point of psychosis

I support garrosh cause i can see past his flaws something which you obviously cannot do

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Genocide seriously he throw a fucking general off a cliff for nuking a nelf druid school

He even chastised a orc general for attacking the alliance at the broken front cause he thought that was dishonorable

Garrosh had so much potential yes he had a prickly demeanor and had alot to learn

but Bottom line is trassk Garrosh has been turned into a monster just to please people like you who never gave him a chance and is obviously obsessed with thrall to the point of psychosis

I support garrosh cause i can see past his flaws something which you obviously cannot do
    NAO.

Garrosh had this set from the get go. The second you told a Hellscream it was fine to be full of pride and that his father was a savior, without telling him about any of his failings, is the second you created a monster.

His transition wasn't seen 100% perfectly, but it happened. All short stories, novels, and ingame events featuring Garrosh have all clearly followed the same path; This guy is going to go bad.

Sure, there was the ONE moment in Stonetalon, but that was almost 100% a PR event, where he is covering up his ass to appease the Tauren. Even if he wasn't in on it, it was still most likely all a show to look good infront of the Tauren Chief, so he can go and tell Baine about how nice Garrosh was.

Don't say fans sealed Garrosh's fate. This guy, from day 1, had a 99% chance of going bad. People are just mad because they liked his dad (who was just as bad as him), and somehow see Garrosh as the paragon of evil while Grom was cool.