Pet dieing non-stop

Anyone else having issues with pets dieing like crazy. i.e. spinning crane kick from panda rares they go splat. The Flys in ToT before Ji'kun they go splat.

Only done ToT once on my hunter so don't know about the flys, but when fighting panda rares you need to call your pet back when they do the spinning crane kick. Those rares were trivial as a hunter, blizzard didn't like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I have no idea why the flies on Ji-Kun trash absolutely obliterate pets, but I know that Panda rares were "hotfixed" since they were too easy to kill as a pet class.

Yea on Flys my pet was on passive b/c of snails and it died 5x

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Panda rares were "hotfixed" since they were too easy to kill as a pet class.
    I find it darkly humorous that I have a far easier time soloing Warbringers now than I do any Pandaren rare. That kick hits harder than a Vengeful Spirit. You can use Master's Call in conjunction with /petfollow to get your pet quickly away from both, though.

The Pandas are suppose to be hard I believe, I've died a number of times on my tank to that kick too. As a hunter I deal with them by scatter shotting the kick as soon as he does it and silencing shot the heal. As far as the flys, they hit like trucks too, pet might just have had aggro? Overall though, hunter pets, even in tenacity spec feel much less tankier than in previous expansions.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    As a hunter I deal with them by scatter shotting the kick as soon as he does it and silencing shot the heal.
    Have fun with that when they remove Silence Shot. (Though I'm still confident they'll revert that change, anything else would be ridiculous)