Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lol you couldn't have found more stupid reason to fight. Fighting over lore?

My bet is that you don't even care you just search something to argue about

Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    Lol you couldn't have found more stupid reason to fight. Fighting over lore?

My bet is that you don't even care you just search something to argue about
    Or you know, we find lore a fun part of a RPG.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Seeing as they have yet to actually make an effort to please us.... I can't wait till they start.
    See, this is it, alliance players who can't find any satisfaction in any development, and when you are asked it, its usually 'WE WANT THE ALLIANCE TO DECIMATE THE HORDE AND RETAKE LORDEARON!', its always some ridiculous demand that can never happen.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    You find lore to argue over meaningless things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    not ALL alliance are bad...but yeah the vocal ones seem to be in favor of martyring themselves and claiming blizz hates them and loves horde no matter what happens...
    As I say, the exceptions. Its just really bad when I'm enjoying some rp with some other alliance rpers who put effort into it, and then some trollers or immature kids come into the rp and ruin it. This happens a lot I've found when i'm on my alt.
    #boycottchina

If lore wasn't so wonky and half of it now being stuffed in badly written books peddled to the fan base, I'd still care about lore. Only so many times I can read the same old corruption/redemption stuff and still enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    See, this is it, alliance players who can't find any satisfaction in any development, and when you are asked it, its usually 'WE WANT THE ALLIANCE TO DECIMATE THE HORDE AND RETAKE LORDEARON!', its always some ridiculous demand that can never happen.
    My comment said nothing about that. But when they give us a cat and you guys 2 large fight quests then it's obvious they don't give a damn.

And again, shall I point out that when we were forced to see Thrall, you also got to see his development. There wasn't any Alliance only interactions. And yet our crown prince spends more time with Horde players in this expansion than with Alliance. And he doesn't have a problem when you start butchering Alliance players/npcs.

I don't care about Winning or Losing, but I do care about how Little Blizzard care about the Alliance and how often they go back on their word.

We were told that CATACLYSM would start bad but get better, it didn't.
    We were told at 2011 Blizzcon that the trials of the high king would be an epic quest line - We got one scenario which shows one of our most experienced leaders as an idiot and doesn't actually teach Varian anything.

We were told that our only victory in Cataclysm couldn't be phased because it was a Horde portal point, didn't seem to help Theramore.

We are being told that none of the Alliance victories from 5.4 will be shown in game, so players who play through the Cata and MOP questing after MOP will unlikely ever see the victory. Now this itself is a kick in the balls given how all Horde victories seem to be shown and phased in game. Dwarf fortress in Barrens anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    If lore wasn't so wonky and half of it now being stuffed in badly written books peddled to the fan base, I'd still care about lore. Only so many times I can read the same old corruption/redemption stuff and still enjoy it.
    Actually, funny thing, the lore in the novels are right now the only consistent and well thought on pieces of lore in the genre.

Infact I swear well reading the books and playing the game, the only thought put into the lore literally goes into the books, and the ingame lore just comes out as a fart in the design teams room.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Rising from the ashes? Are you kidding me? Oh goody gumdrops, we get endless diplomatic negotiations and fetching timber for new mud huts, timber, need I remind you, that the other faction objects strenuously to us having.
    Just because the Night Elves object to the Warsong clan slashing and burning Ashenvale doesn't mean the Alliance would deny lumber to the Horde. Elwynn has tried on several occasions to open a lumber trade with Durotar. Even so, the Hell is the Horde's problem? Such a big "family" you don't give a crap about each other. What exactly are the elves and forsaken doing with all their trees? The former live in hewed alabaster buildings held together with fel magic, and the latter live in the sewers. Can't they just let the orcs set up their mills in Eversong or Silverpine?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't really care about decimating the horde or retaking Lordaeron, I want races that aren't human to actually be involved in the storyline. You know, like how the horde has a bunch of races involved in MoP. I'm tired of human lore.

So you're saying that it's anduin centric... yet the Alliance barely see him. Play the Alliance side, all we do is find him, he runs off then opens the vale. It's the horde who see the Alliance NPC.... Yes, great way to progress Alliance lore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 01:36 AM ----------

Yes, the Alliance are all whining bitches, has nothing to do with the fact that Win or Lose, Blizzard spend ages on Horde development and zero on Alliance. Look at 5.3, you get two epic fight quests and capture a town, we get to run about as a cat.

And as I can guess how you will reply, even if Anduin actually has done stuff this expansion, it's the Horde who have seen him, not Alliance.
    Untruth. I play mostly Horde, but ALWAYS have one Alliance Character to experience the world through their side. Got a Draenei Paladin at WotLK, then a Worgen Warrior in Cataclysm, now I'm the owner of the "Pilot of Exodar" on my realm. Even did the Argent Coliseum quests to sport the title.

And I was surprised to see the amount of Alliance interaction Anduin had in Jade Forest, when at the Horde Side what appears to happen is that after Anduin alone found Pandaria, conducting both factions to their shores, he was lost and captured by Horde.

When in fact he prepared the Pandaren for the arrival of Taylor and Nazgrim, before being found by Alliance, escaping them, then captured by Horde, escaping them AGAIN, towards Krasarang.

I was surprised that he didn't show up in Klaxxi chain, taken he is EVERYWHERE.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel every time I get on a airship it gets destroyed, even more then a puma does...
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-06-16 at 01:00 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Untruth. I play mostly Horde, but ALWAYS have one Alliance Character to experience the world through their side. Got a Draenei Paladin at WotLK, then a Worgen Warrior in Cataclysm, now I'm the owner of the "Pilot of Exodar" on my realm. Even did the Argent Coliseum quests to sport the title.

And I was surprised to see the amount of Alliance interaction Anduin had in Jade Forest, when at the Horde Side what appears to happen is that after Anduin alone found Pandaria, conducting both factions to their shores, he was lost and captured by Horde.

When in fact he prepared the Pandaren for the arrival of Taylor and Nazgrim, before being found by Alliance, escaping them, then captured by Horde, escaping them AGAIN, towards Krasarang.

I was surprised that he didn't show up in Klaxxi chain, taken he is EVERYWHERE.
    In jade forest, we find him, and then he mind controlls sully and runs off. He meets TWO panderan, not exactly prepping them all for the Arrival of the Alliance. Especially since none the Panderan in the first village have seen any alliance before.

I never understood why so many people care about faction favoritism. As long as there's no in-game impact, I don't see why Blizzard shouldn't be allowed to tell the story how they want. As for people thinking that the Alliance would actually capture Orgrimmar, or all of the "reclaiming UC bullshit" that's thankfully died down, that's clearly impacting gameplay negatively for Horde players. That's why it won't ever happen. The only thing impacted is how quest X turns vs. quest Y, which is why I don't understand why it bothers so many people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    I never understood why so many people care about faction favoritism. As long as there's no in-game impact, I don't see why Blizzard shouldn't be allowed to tell the story how they want. As for people thinking that the Alliance would actually capture Orgrimmar, or all of the "reclaiming UC bullshit" that's thankfully died down, that's clearly impacting gameplay negatively for Horde players. That's why it won't ever happen. The only thing impacted is how quest X turns vs. quest Y, which is why I don't understand why it bothers so many people.
    Indeed, I don't know what's up with them

This is the result of segregating people into factions and telling them they're supposed to hate the other half of the players. I'm seriously starting to hate the way this game has factions set up. Even more so after seeing both sides of the player base going after each other like shit flinging monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't really care about decimating the horde or retaking Lordaeron, I want races that aren't human to actually be involved in the storyline. You know, like how the horde has a bunch of races involved in MoP. I'm tired of human lore.
    I must be playing a different WoW. In mine there are High Elves commanding the Silver Enclave, Sully is a Dwarf, Moira held a Zandalari strike.

Horde have the "same problem", but you don't see us complaining about everything revolving around orcs. Sylvanas is missing, Baine and Vol'Jin made cameos, in the same fashion as Moira and Tyrande. There is no "equal participation of all races" in Horde's side. It's just that it doesn't fill a significant portion of our attention. There is plenty to enjoy, to waste time bothering with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    OOOOHHHHH It will be sweet to see Blizzard OFFICIALLY adopting this kind of speech. One day.... Soonish....

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I must be playing a different WoW. In mine there are High Elves commanding the Silver Enclave, Sully is a Dwarf, Moira held a Zandalari strike.

Horde have the "same problem", but you don't see us complaining about everything revolving around orcs. Sylvanas is missing, Baine and Vol'Jin made cameos, in the same fashion as Moira and Tyrande. There is no "equal participation of all races" in Horde's side. It's just that it doesn't fill a significant portion of our attention. There is plenty to enjoy, to waste time bothering with that.
    You must be playing a different WoW. The alliance storyline is completely dominated by humans and it's detrimental to every other race either due to neglect(draenei, gnome, worgen) or due to making their leaders look bad(Tyrande, Falstad, and Muradin).