Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Humalalalaalae
    Freyaeyeyeyayeaeyeyey

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Not sure how this works, looks fun but dangerous. Their fighting skills are very poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Not sure how this works, looks fun but dangerous. Their fighting skills are very poor.
    [video=youtube;iIaHeK9f3YY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaHeK9f3YY[/videdo]
    Silly Medieval soldiers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Silly Medieval soldiers
    I'd like to do it! Kick all their butts! And probably go overboard and slaughter everyone.

Steam

Steam pls

I want to play games with friends
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip ED View Post
    Steam

Steam pls

I want to play games with friends
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    [video=youtube;iIaHeK9f3YY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaHeK9f3YY[/vido]
    I have seen stuff like that IRL it is mostly trained in befor the show like any acting stuff trained to not actuly hit your target apart from non damaging blows for show.

They have a place where they do that close to me called Skokloster Spelen (Skokloster Games) they mostly do jousting competitions and stuff live it is quite fun havent been to it for several years thought but they still do it.

Basicly its a medieval faire they set up close to a old monestary i guess its called and stuff they only do it once a year thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's two dumbfucks on the road tonight. And that's outside the usual stuff of idiots not using their turn signals and other stuff. The first one was a woman who basically did the same thing as the other dumbfuck who actually hit me with her car. She stopped at the red light, checked the traffic, did NOT check the walking traffic even though I had a walk sign, and then decided to go anyway. But since I saw her stop, I went ahead. Luckily (or not, probably, to me), she got through quick enough before I had a chance to get out in front of her. Seeing her face as she turned and saw me though was priceless. It was a giant "oh my god I'm such a fucking dumbass" look. Or at least it better be.

The second one didn't affect me, but it was stupid. Waiting in line at the red light, one of the cars decided that the people in front of him were stupid. So, the INSTANT the light turned green, he decides to start honking his horn. Because you don't wait a couple seconds for people to realize the light is green, you instantly get pissed when they don't react as fast as the SPEED OF LIGHT. Though, to be fair, there was a really good chance someone in front of him was completely oblivious to the fact that they're DRIVING A FUCKING CAR, so it was probably justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Thats not how Golden tells it.
    it's true, Gar pony is naughty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Hey, you. Sorry I don't reply to most of your PMs, but I really don't know what to say to most of them. Regardless, I appreciate all of them, so thank you.
    Hey, no problem, I definitely understand not knowing what to say to others' replies :P. I'll try to do a more in depth one for that last chunk sometime in the next week, though I'll probably be busy until at least Saturday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have seen stuff like that IRL it is mostly trained in befor the show like any acting stuff trained to not actuly hit your target apart from non damaging blows for show.

They have a place where they do that close to me called Skokloster Spelen (Skokloster Games) they mostly do jousting competitions and stuff live it is quite fun havent been to it for several years thought but they still do it.

Basicly its a medieval faire they set up close to a old monestary i guess its called and stuff they only do it once a year thought.
    This apparently isn't any kind of faire or act. They go in all on all and fight. Still can't find how it really works though..

10+ Year Old Account
    >kids love stuffed animals
    >kids love flashlights

I want a video of the meeting that determined that...
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Hey, no problem, I definitely understand not knowing what to say to others' replies :P. I'll try to do a more in depth one for that last chunk sometime in the next week, though I'll probably be busy until at least Saturday.
    Out of the 437 sent PM's I have, I bet less than ten were not responses to other people.

10+ Year Old Account

First panel completed about 4 more to go....sigh.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AFoocKG.gif[IMG]
    Robocop <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Robocop <3
    I hope the new one is good

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Somebody paste the ZUN hat.
    your avatar is sugoku kawaii

what is the zun hat
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave