10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I was just thinking of it, since i never really tried to finish my NG on my first character.
    I've... yet to beat Gwyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox Veritas View Post
    I've... yet to beat Gwyn.

[IMG]http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMTIvMDBfNDlfMThfMzYwXzI0MDY5Nl9fVU5PUFRfX3NhZmVfYXBwbGVqYWNrX2VtYmFycm Fzc2VkX2FydGlzdF9jaGljYXNvbmljLmpwZWcuanBlZyJdXQ/240696__safe_applejack_covering_embarrassed_artist-chicasonic.jpeg[/IG]
    Uh oh...I killed Gwyndolin 3 times now and the silly thing is: The first time on my friends PS3 and also first time alone Ornstein and Smough on a totaly crappy character on the first try :-P Im pretty proud of it!...kinda.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Installing GTA V while eating dinner woo!

Deleted
    Uh oh...I killed Gwyndolin 3 times now and the silly thing is: The first time on my friends PS3 and also first time alone Ornstein and Smough on a totaly crappy character on the first try :-P Im pretty proud of it!...kinda.
    sl1 O+S is by far the most annoying shit in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Well im not realy sure Aang got 2 children that could bend one that could bend water and one that could bend air and then one non bender and i think it was mostly becos Korra was such a powerfull water bender that it just stuck with the family and well tenzin becos of Aang.

I dont realy think it has been brought up if a avatar can get a child that is not from his or hers own bending group(is that the right way to put it?) guess we just have to wait and see what they do in the future instead of forcing Tenzin to keep getting more kids with his wife until they arent capable anymore >.>
    Well the reason I say that isn't it the Avatars duty to maintain balance in there world and by logic they could of at least known(The Avatar State mind you) that something like this might occur and have the Avatar be sort of a genetic back up if one of the bending arts were in danger of extinction.Just how I feel about it though although yes Tenzin has been busy helpng Pema popping out air bender after air bender.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-09-26 at 08:34 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    sl1 O+S is by far the most annoying shit in the game
    I once watched someone doing it on NG++ and he was...well, not very pleased.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that I have trouble getting to him. I just couldn't be bothered anymore after getting the Moonlight Greatsword from Seethe.

Cutting that bastards tail was more trouble than it was worth.

That and I hadn't had a successful invade in... days. When they finally happen people always DC on me.

Deleted
    I once watched someone doing it on NG++ and he was...well, not very pleased.
    I hope you watched DSP playing it

If you didn't you missed out

Deleted
    Happy page 3000!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Well the reason I say that isn't it the Avatars duty to maintain balance in there world and by logic they could of at least known(The Avatar State mind you) that something like this might occur and have the Avatar be sort of a genetic back up if one of the bending arts were in danger of extinction.Just how I feel about it though although yes Tenzin has been busy helpng Pema popping out air bender after air bender.
    Hmm yeah i could see the avatar state helping with that but they also know that Tenzin have gotten 4 kids and 3 of them (that we know off the baby is probably a airbender to but i will just say 3 now) are airbenders and if they get kids with non benders wouldent that mean they will get a higher chance of getting airbender children aswell and then the entire group of benders is saved just becos of one guy that cant keep it in his pants

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    I hope you watched DSP playing it

If you didn't you missed out
    DSP? Im not sure :x

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Veritas View Post
    It's not that I have trouble getting to him. I just couldn't be bothered anymore after getting the Moonlight Greatsword from Seethe.

Cutting that bastards tail was more trouble than it was worth.

That and I hadn't had a successful invade in... days. When they finally happen people always DC on me.
    Invades are always the problem on PC, but well D: I find cutting Kalameets tail way harder or i just did pretty stupid there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    I wonder when you will find out that platin is worse then gold.
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Does yours have random posts be smaller font-wise than others?
    I don't even

how did you

yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hmm yeah i could see the avatar state helping with that but they also know that Tenzin have gotten 4 kids and 3 of them (that we know off the baby is probably a airbender to but i will just say 3 now) are airbenders and if they get kids with non benders wouldent that mean they will get a higher chance of getting airbender children aswell and then the entire group of benders is saved just becos of one guy that cant keep it in his pants
    I am imagining Tenzin saying to Pema this

Tenzin: Honey quick lets do it

Pem:What Why?

Tenzin:IT'S FOR THE FUTURE OF MY PEOPLE.

Pema:..........Fine.

....hmmm Might draw that for shits and giggles.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when you will find out that platin is worse then gold.
    Don't care, I get S3 plat rewards now. Lul. That was mostly why I was playing ranked in the first place.

Deleted
    Don't care, I get S3 plat rewards now. Lul. That was mostly why I was playing ranked in the first place.
    I decayed to gold V 0 LP from not playing since May so I'm fucked now

Grats Sparks im on my way to silver soon, B2 right now.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still tryharding for Diamond fancy stuff, but well, i posted the story of horrible feeder and stuff.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Invades are always the problem on PC, but well D: I find cutting Kalameets tail way harder or i just did pretty stupid there.
    So very true. I still don't get why the smeg they chose Games For Fucking Windows Live.

Really looking forward to Dark Souls 2 though.