Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Isn't she like, 15?
    Yes. She'll be 16 on the fourth of December.

You see why i hate it so much? Hell, did you know she's in the top 10 in her class? She's like ranked 6 out of like 350 people. You would think someone like that would be smart enough to do stupid shit like drink and get pregnant, but fucking . . . ugh, i hate this place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post

You see why i hate it so much? Hell, did you know she's in the top 10 in her class? She's like ranked 6 out of like 350 people. You would think someone like that would be smart enough to do stupid shit like drink and get pregnant, but fucking . . . ugh, i hate this place.
    Sounds to me like she needs some sense slapped into her

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Yeah I need to go to a teacher or counselor or something about this. Aren't they like, required by law to report shit like that?
    I believe so, I seem to recall teachers being held responsible for failing to notice when a student is being abused.
    Either way, I think asking a teacher's opinion on what to do would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiOki View Post
    Ponys!!!!

Hi!!!
    Hullo

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Your sister might as well be proof enough, as long as she tells the truth then you have a case.

Yes, they are and if they don't then looks like you can report them as well.
    See, the thing about my sister is, she doesn't (or shouldn't) know that I know she is (or was, she might have miscarriaged) pregnant. And she may not lie to me, but she does lie, and i'm sure she'll lie to social services.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds to me like she needs some sense slapped into her
    Everyone around this fucking god forsaken hell hole does.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I believe so, I seem to recall teachers being held responsible for failing to notice when a student is being abused.
    Either way, I think asking a teacher's opinion on what to do would be a good idea.

Hullo
    Yeah. I think it'd be a good idea as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, the thing about my sister is, she doesn't (or shouldn't) know that I know she is (or was, she might have miscarriaged) pregnant. And she may not lie to me, but she does lie, and i'm sure she'll lie to social services.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone around this fucking god forsaken hell hole does.

Yeah. I think it'd be a good idea as well.
    If you're thinking about reporting them, you should consider what will happen if they deem it necessary to remove you from the home. You might get sent to a halfway house

You would think smart people would do smart things, but books don't teach you how to not be in the moment.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

If you're thinking about reporting them, you should consider what will happen if they deem it necessary to remove you from the home. You might get sent to a halfway house
    Not entirely sure what "halfway house" means, but i'm gonna go ahead and assume it isn't good. That's another problem that arises. I have one year left. One year. Then i'm done. I'm gone from them and i will NOT communicate with any of them ever again. Period. No exceptions. Be it one of them falls deathly ill, actually dies, gets seriously injured. What ever.

But I do not want to risk getting dragged from this broken home and forced to go into another, even more broken home. Or no home at all.

Then you may want to talk to her after you have told social services, not to mention you could call the police when people are offering you or your sister drinks.

You would think smart people would do smart things, but books don't teach you how to not be in the moment.
    Tsk. Yeah. But you would think, being surrounded by bad people our whole life, my sister would learn at least some of the things that I did, and not make the same mistakes my mom and other family members have made. But i guess my family is just doomed and set up for failure from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you may want to talk to her after you have told social services, not to mention you could call the police when people are offering you or your sister drinks.
    You wouldn't believe how many times people have said "Get something for Cody" with my response, obviously being "Oh, I don't drink" and them saying something along the lines of "Well you will tonight".

Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely sure what "halfway house" means, but i'm gonna go ahead and assume it isn't good. That's another problem that arises. I have one year left. One year. Then i'm done. I'm gone from them and i will NOT communicate with any of them ever again. Period. No exceptions. Be it one of them falls deathly ill, actually dies, gets seriously injured. What ever.

But I do not want to risk getting dragged from this broken home and forced to go into another, even more broken home. Or no home at all.
    Wrong term.

I meant, they might send you to a place that holds underage people without a home. Whatever those are called. They aren't fun.

You can make sure that they know that you don't want to go to another home, just that your mom needs to sober up and stop doing what she is doing. Clearly there is something very wrong going on in her mind.

10+ Year Old Account

The king of fools?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Wrong term.

I meant, they might send you to a place that holds underage people without a home. Whatever those are called. They aren't fun.
    Yeah, doesn't sound like it. I WOULD like to say "oh, anywhere is better than here though", but I'd hate to lie. I'm not a liar. No, it is NOT good, fun, safe, or w/e here. But there are places that are even worse than here.

- - - Updated - - -

You can make sure that they know that you don't want to go to another home, just that your mom needs to sober up and stop doing what she is doing. Clearly there is something very wrong going on in her mind.
    See, the source of my depression and anger last year was a mix between my cousin, my economical situation, my grandmother, AND my sister and mom. But I had friends and a school of my liking and all sorts of things that I could do to get away from it.

But since I moved, I don't have the internet connection to easily contact my friends (via skype facebook or otherwise), I went from one of the top 100 highschools in the country to a D- ranked highschool, and now all of my depression and anger comes from a closer source, being JUST my sister and mom.

And my mom has been acting like this for over the last year to year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The king of fools?
    Ha, damned straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, doesn't sound like it. I WOULD like to say "oh, anywhere is better than here though", but I'd hate to lie. I'm not a liar. No, it is NOT good, fun, safe, or w/e here. But there are places that are even worse than here.
    Yep. And if someone from social services thinks you should go, you won't have much of a choice

See, the source of my depression and anger last year was a mix between my cousin, my economical situation, my grandmother, AND my sister and mom. But I had friends and a school of my liking and all sorts of things that I could do to get away from it.

But since I moved, I don't have the internet connection to easily contact my friends (via skype facebook or otherwise), I went from one of the top 100 highschools in the country to a D- ranked highschool, and now all of my depression and anger comes from a closer source, being JUST my sister and mom.

And my mom has been acting like this for over the last year to year and a half.
    Then she may be going through something that no one really knows, but her and something like child services or social services may help her see how far she is getting, that or when the cops come when her and her friends are offering your pregnant sister alcohol.

Yep. And if someone from social services thinks you should go, you won't have much of a choice
    Yeah I know. And i'm not entirely sure if the reward outweighs the risk, especially since the "reward" I will receive in due time anyways since I'm done with this family once I head off to college.

- - - Updated - - -

Then she may be going through something that no one really knows, but her and something like child services or social services may help her see how far she is getting, that or when the cops come when her and her friends are offering your pregnant sister alcohol.
    It's funny, because my mom was down there last night, ALLOWING my sister to drink. And when she was hunched over, throwing up, having everyone surround her, comfort her, my mom had the balls to say "It's alright Cody she'll be okay".

I just gave her a hard look and bluntly stated " I don't give a shit if she's okay or not. It's her fucking fault, her actions have a consequence and this is it." That shut her the fuck up. Hell, it even shut up one of the two marines that live here that has an argument or counter-argument for EVERYTHING.

It's funny, because my mom was down there last night, ALLOWING my sister to drink. And when she was hunched over, throwing up, having everyone surround her, comfort her, my mom had the balls to say "It's alright Cody she'll be okay".

I just gave her a hard look and bluntly stated " I don't give a shit if she's okay or not. It's her fucking fault, her actions have a consequence and this is it." That shut her the fuck up. Hell, it even shut up one of the two marines that live here that has an argument or counter-argument for EVERYTHING.
    Something must be going on then. When it gets to be too much you go talk to your school about this and things will get out of control, I should know as it happened to me on a tri-yearly basis.

Something must be going on then. When it gets to be too much you go talk to your school about this and things will get out of control, I should know as it happened to me on a tri-yearly basis.
    Yeah. Fuck, just about every weekend, if i wanted to, I could call the cops and get just about everyone busted. I could even be considered an "anonymous tipper", because every weekend, there is anywhere from 1 to 6-10 under aged people drinking. Fortunately, I am not one of them. And I'm not going to be.

Yeah. Fuck, just about every weekend, if i wanted to, I could call the cops and get just about everyone busted. I could even be considered an "anonymous tipper", because every weekend, there is anywhere from 1 to 6-10 under aged people drinking. Fortunately, I am not one of them. And I'm not going to be.
    Then that is even worse. The next time something like that happens just call the cops or social services.

Then that is even worse. The next time something like that happens just call the cops or social services.

So you mean next weekend? Because I can guarantee you that's the next time it's going to happen.