New graphics card

Hi, i have a Dell Inspiron 545. It's a Core 2 Quad 2,5Ghz and 6 Gb of RAM. 300W Power Supply.

It has a Nvidia GT 200, 1Gb Card and i would like to upgrade it. I'm looking a card to play the game at 1080p at ultra with 60fps.

I would upgrade the PSU as well and i'm looking for a new graphic card. I don't want to spend to much money, aboyt $250 on the card.

What would be my best option ?

Thanks a lott !

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately wow doesn't require to much juice, so something along the lines of this would do the trick I guess. I have left it fairly cheap so you have money for the PSU, as they aint exactly cheap (See more below!)

PSU wise, I will leave that one up to you, but head my warning!! Do not skimp on the PSU, you will get what you pay for, I suggest sticking to the favored brands (and personally recommend corsair, I have had several and not one has ever died on me)

Personally I would save up and build a nice rig why pay a little, when you can have more fun and pay alot

If you want to spend a little more, but still within budget I run x2 of these (Although one would do) and they are not bad, although I am in the middle of upgrading my rig and these will be going, mainly because they are heavy and actually bend my pci slot (But not so much that they will break), but great value for money and veeeery quite. But this will get you full everything, as long as your CPU can keep up, your are on the limits with your current one.....I dont think your CPU will handle 60fps on ultra @ 1080p when all hell breaks loose in game.
    Last edited by Paq; 2013-06-17 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    No matter how much you spend you're not going to "play the game at 1080p at ultra with 60fps", your CPU is simply too weak, even high end CPU's can't get 60FPS in many situations (LFR, places with lots of people etc.)

MSI BE GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB if you need money for the PSU upgrade.

Best card in the $250 range would be this:

SAPPHIRE HD 7870 XT w/Boost 2GB

PSU:

ENERMAX NAXN 450W $38
    XFX 550W $55
    PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 500W $48 after $20 MIR (modular)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would go with building a new rig

As myself and Notarget have mentioned, your CPU is a little on the weak side. I have my I5 @ 4.47 ghz with x2 GPU (although starting to think its a curse) and I still get the odd stutter when things go a bit....graphical, things like Sha still make my fps drop (Although not 100% sure that's a hardware problem)

If you do go forward and buy upgrades, go with Notarget, but I disagree with the ENERMAX NAXN 450W, dont get anything that isn't 80+

Deleted
    The Enermax is perfectly fine on a budget, I would spend more personally but it'll work.

Thanks a lot !