Deleted

[Balance] Stat Question + Force of Nature

Hey Guys,

first of all sorry for my bad english!

My first question is, is it worth it to go to the 10289 Hastecap if i drop from 17.330 Crit to 15689 Crit?
    Is there any addon or site which is able to show me if its is besser to Gem or to Reforge to reach the Haste cap?

Now the question about FoN..
    How do you guys use it? Everytime it is possible or do you let it stack up to 3 and use 3 then? I know its good to use with proccs, but how?
    Do you really think FoN is better then Inc? In which Fights would you prefer Inc? Or would you even prefer Inc everytime?

I hope you are able to understand that^^
    Greets

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for 10296 haste, yes 10289 is the dot haste plateu, butfor an extra 7 rating you get the wrath gcd cap.
    Yes it is definitely worth getting, even if you drop as low as 5-6k crit, dropping to 15k+ is a no brainer. (You must be in near full bis, so no sure why you feel the need to ask this.)

FON should be used with haste procs, be it meta and or trinkets. Use the first 3 with pre pot and CDs etc, and then either roll them 1 at a time when meta procs, or save them for burst if the fight requires it.

TBH though, I'm not using them at all. They're better on paper for some fights, but in terms of actual use, they seem glitchy at best. They dislike target swapping, they update 'dynamically' but its delayed, and if you get too much haste they go full retard and run around. I'm sticking with incarnation 100% of the time until 5.4 - hopefully they'll iron out their faults and they'll be viable - I'm not saying this is the best option, but I'm still seeing rank-worthy results with the reliable incarnation hotw set up
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Are there some other Opinions especially for FoN?

Someone knows suich an Addon i explained there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    they update 'dynamically' but its delayed
    The delayed updating is both a good and a bad thing - think old eclipse during Cataclysm. Eclipse wouldn't end until your spell actually hit, which made us have to wait until our spell landed before we dotted, but conversely we could get some extra casts eclipsed where we wouldn't normally. Same thing with FoN - if you pop them while UVLS is up, they'll still have maybe 1 or 2 casts after the buff has fallen off that are still 100% crit. Conversely, if UVLS procs while they're out, it'll take 1 or 2 casts for them to gain that bonus.

Overall they aren't super good this tier, but their single-target capabilities are there. Jin'rokh isn't a prime example anymore not because of the pool but because the fight is too short now. Incarnation burst is too strong compared to the steady damage of FoN if the fight is somewhere around 4min or less.

As to your addon/site question Wayne: WrathCalcs will tell you to always go for haste over crit regardless, so I'd say using SimCraft in this case is the better option. If you import yourself into SimCraft and sim before and after the stat change, you should see a DPS increase. SimCraft can always be found at www.simulationcraft.org.