HC Lei Shen10 progression help/tips!

Hello everyone, Heroic Lei Shen progression is finally here, and I thought I'd ask a couple key questions on here as it's always good for extra tips based on comp.

We are going to be starting soon and I wanted to ask some more experienced people a few questions in regards to strat best for our raid comp, which is as follows:
    TANKS:
    Paladin
    Warrior

2HEALING:
    Mistweaver Monk
    Discipline Priest

DPS:
    Demonology Lock
    Fire Mage
    Hunter
    Balance Druid
    Unholy Death Knight
    Retribution Paladin

Ok so I am just curious about 1) What would you guys suggest to power up (conduit wise) for our comp? I was thinking(likely) it would be Static Shock and Diffusion Chain, but really not sure at the moment so any insight is much appreciated.

2)How we should handle transition phases? I was thinking 3-3-2-2 (1 tank, 1 immunity for each 2 set) but again, not sure if that is the smartest option.

Thanks for any help you give, in advance!

Deleted
    Heyho:9
    go for Static Shock first and Diffusion Chain Second its by far the easiest way to handle with p3 and a Warlock will make this a lot easier too (Portals and AE Burst). Try to have everybody expept for 3 ranges/healers stacked arround the boss erverytime when the lightning bolts spwan, so you will only have 3 of them. Once they have spawned let your Dk Grip them and stun them as long as possible. If they are not stunned keep moving everytime they are about to jump - you can dodge them completely.

3-3-2-2 is a good way to do the first transition: warrior tank+ boomkin, paladin tank+ WL, 2dd+heal, 2dd+heal. Anybody without big movement speed increases should be on the discs platform (feathers+leap of faith)

For the second transition we handle it 3-3-4 warrior tank+boomkin+WL, paladin tank+Heal+dd, 3dd+heal. (Let the WL go to either the south or the western platform so he can get the portal for p3 ready, that saves a little time and makes sure you have enough stacks on it for the first thunderstruck)

Sorry about my english but if you have further questions feel free to contact me

Quote Originally Posted by Nerzuhlinio View Post
    Heyho:9
    go for Static Shock first and Diffusion Chain Second its by far the easiest way to handle with p3 and a Warlock will make this a lot easier too (Portals and AE Burst). Try to have everybody expept for 3 ranges/healers stacked arround the boss erverytime when the lightning bolts spwan, so you will only have 3 of them. Once they have spawned let your Dk Grip them and stun them as long as possible. If they are not stunned keep moving everytime they are about to jump - you can dodge them completely.

3-3-2-2 is a good way to do the first transition: warrior tank+ boomkin, paladin tank+ WL, 2dd+heal, 2dd+heal. Anybody without big movement speed increases should be on the discs platform (feathers+leap of faith)

For the second transition we handle it 3-3-4 warrior tank+boomkin+WL, paladin tank+Heal+dd, 3dd+heal. (Let the WL go to either the south or the western platform so he can get the portal for p3 ready, that saves a little time and makes sure you have enough stacks on it for the first thunderstruck)

Sorry about my english but if you have further questions feel free to contact me
    Thanks for the answer. Pretty standard strat as I figured. Tyvm