Nerf Shadow (PvP 4P Bonus) idea of ​​replacing

Item - Shadow PvP 4P Bonus When your Vampiric Touch is dispelled, the dispeller and all nearby enemy targets within 6 yards are is instantly feared in horror for 3 sec...
    May give a penalty for a Dispel Vampiric Touch:
    1. Sin and Punishment to dispeller
    2. Give 1 Shadow Orb to shadow priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp3ctr View Post
    Item - Shadow PvP 4P Bonus When your Vampiric Touch is dispelled, the dispeller and all nearby enemy targets within 6 yards are is instantly feared in horror for 3 sec...
    May give a penalty for a Dispel Vampiric Touch:
    1. Sin and Punishment to dispeller
    2. Give 1 Shadow Orb to shadow priest.
    Ya I made something like this in my Shadow Re-Design thread the other day - I'm actually glad they got rid of the AoE horror effect, it was super dumb and I don't think any of us actually liked it - but they need to buff our deterrent: Orbs would be nice.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Should fear both dispeler and the target dispeled. Would provide us with at least some ability to peel for ourselves.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    I messed around on the ptr taking the mooncloth pants and gloves for the healer 2p instead and I found it to be really useful sometimes, although the loss of pvp power will probably put most people off from it

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3ctr View Post
    [/B]
    This was an idea for warlocks ua dispell mechanic but it was supposedly to OP so I guess give it to SP's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This was an idea for warlocks ua dispell mechanic but it was supposedly to OP so I guess give it to SP's.
    You mean take it away, right? We've had that for ages now and it's terrrrrrrrible - your welcome to have it, random AOE horrors aren't fun for anyone. Also, it would be OP for locks because their dispel deterrent is like triple what ours is, it lasts twice as long and deals an enormous amount of damage.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter