Poll: Who will win in 2v2 battle

10+ Year Old Account

2 VS 2 tag team between lore characters

Hey everyone, this is also a versus battle topic but this time instead of 1 vs 1 it will be 2 vs 2 tag team here we goes:

Malfurion

Varian

VS

Thrall

Varok Saurfang

Let the battle begin ! who will win !?

Saurfang wins by default

lame. but I'd love to see a tag team battle between the stormrage brothers (malfurion and illidan) and the two lich kings (arthas and bolvar)
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    here we go, the meme of how saurfang cleaves everything and so wins by auto default and a bleh bleh bleh dur chuck norris durr durr durr.

Seriously though, this would be a tie, Saurfang is the experienced fighter, well varian has his wolf god BS to back him up.. though with Varian it always comes down to if he's fighting against someones whos actually bad he always wins, but if its against someone whos actually good, he will always loose.

Thrall obviously against Malfurion on power level, but it be funny as hell if Thrall did something malfurion didn't expect, proper hand to hand combat and hits him in the face with the doomhammer, knocking him out cold. Yeah, all your power malf, but can't take a hit in the pretty face, maybe you should talk about them in couples counseling, after you tell Tyrande to 'hush'.
    #boycottchina