Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    was with some friends out bar hopping and it was 4 am and incredibly drunk so we crashed in my freinds suv till about 7 then we went to IHop In a half drunken order spree I ate 6 pancakes 6 eggs 2 orders of hash browns and a Tbone steak.

Im not a large guy weight wise
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

finishing off the biggest hamburger from old wild west (2hamburger with loads of bacon and cheese) or 3 big macs i'm 54kg so yeah that's it for me

Deleted
    A 500ml bottle of vodka (45%) all by myself. Then a bunch of chilli peppers raw. They tasted like paprica.. not that hot at all. I guess I cheated though as I drank water between bites.

I once ate until I died.

.... I got better...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    so eating a shed load of food is supposed to be some kind of achievement?
    no wonder the world's going down the swanny.
    i expect you had the obligatory DIET coke/pepsi to wash it all down with?
    Humans celebrate how far we can push our bodies, why isn't it a compliment. He isn't saying that its healthy or to do it on daily basis just that he pushed his body to a a particular limit. In fact its in some peoples nature to overeat, otherwise their bloodline would have stopped years ago.

I don't think I would have made it through the bucket of chicken. Bravo OP.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2013-06-28 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Since when is eating a lot of fastfood an achievement? I'd say it's anything but.

http://www.novembars.com/imgs/newspaper-doctorsslam.jpg

don't know how to link pics if a mod wants to fix that, though its rather large.
    This guy in the pic owns a cafe called "novembar" he makes ridiculous burgers and has challenges where you pay a dollar per minute that it takes youto eat a burger, the fat boy burger is your standard challenge stacking up 7 pattys high (seen in the pick). I didn't partake in the challenge as I didn't the $100 down payment but still completed the challenge after already having dinner in just under 40 minutes. Really fun and thats probably my best one yet!

Other times I ordered a foot long sub at subway when I was 14 i think with double meat, mind you I'm a scrawny 14 year old who was border lining under weight, and the lady at the counter told me goodluck when I took off with my sub, I decided to sit there infront of her and down the entire thing to prove I could do it, needless to say following that I new I was a god
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my record is like 6 pancakes after work that i had with me from home. 15 min later i was refilling gas in my works town and grabbed a dubble burger at the same time, another 20 min later i ordered and ate a Vesuvio Pizza in my home town.
    Kinda amazed that i did all that in less than a hour, with no problem! usually i have a hard time finishing 1 pizza alone, but that day my ''full stomach'' swith must have been shut of or something.

Anyways if you gonna talk about food eating achivements take a look at Furious Pete's Youtube page! he was skinny before and now hes one of the best eaters in the world and fit to!
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted
    I'd turn it around and say that my biggest achievement was to survive the entire dreamhack event eating only 1 kg of candy and drinking about 6 liters of sprite : /

I thought I was going to starve to death when I woke up the day after.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2013-06-30 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I have always eaten a lot, but I'd say that my biggest "achievement" was when I was maybe 10. I'm unsure.
    I ate something like 2 and a half big pizzas in one setting, plus dessert and soda. Only to get on the cruise-liner/ferry to eat loads of candy soon after that.

If I had tried that now I would have died, i'm sure of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once didn't eat for two days. Does that count as an eating achievement?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I once didn't eat for two days. Does that count as an eating achievement?
    only two days? I've rounded three :P couldn't even walk after that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    only two days? I've rounded three :P couldn't even walk after that..
    Yeah, but I'm fat.

Like, not regular Fat. I'm American sized.

I've never done anything like that. I always know when to stop, and I don't see the point is wasting money on food I don't need.

Deleted
    300g chicken 500g rice + vegetables as one meal

Not really a "pig out" achievement, but I ate a whole raw habanero pepper once on a bet (was 16 at the time and didn't know any better). It was not worth the 5 bucks I won.

All I really got out of it was "HERP DERP LOL I AM A BADASS TOUGH MAN FOR DOING THAT HERP DERP" and again, not worth it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-07-03 at 02:16 PM.