Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    http://foreveranoob.files.wordpress....1/09/t1-51.jpg
    First, look at the transition from T2 (ninja) to T2.5 (retard aquaman).
    It actually reminds me of Aquaman's brother (different colors, of course).

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e_Nail_001.png
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Master_003.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropndestroyrr View Post
    Going back through all the tiers, which would you not consider "rogue-like"?
    T10: glory hole/gheist look.
    T11: Djinn (although majorly the head item screwed it all)
    T14: looks like you have plate boots. rest looks okay.
    T15: looks more shaman/hunterish to me than rogue.

IMHO it's terrible... really.

Let's get this one straight. Rogue roleplay has some tricky parts, mostly refering to the actual ability of the Rogue. For example, a ninja could be a lowlife or a prodigy, but a highwayman will always be low and downgrading as a descriptor. Yet, I see people trying to sound unique and say Ninja is not the Rogue identity, but freaking pirates, bandits or frauds are a concept to be considered. Do you like playing a class that is viewed as weaker and cheaper than any other one in the game?

I don't and I wish for the Rogue identity to evolve into something darker and more elusive instead of being the filthy guy with the money and the cheap skills to make up for his/her lack of actual ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Let's get this one straight. Rogue roleplay has some tricky parts, mostly refering to the actual ability of the Rogue. For example, a ninja could be a lowlife or a prodigy, but a highwayman will always be low and downgrading as a descriptor. Yet, I see people trying to sound unique and say Ninja is not the Rogue identity, but freaking pirates, bandits or frauds are a concept to be considered. Do you like playing a class that is viewed as weaker and cheaper than any other one in the game?

I don't and I wish for the Rogue identity to evolve into something darker and more elusive instead of being the filthy guy with the money and the cheap skills to make up for his/her lack of actual ability.
    This is actually where you are wrong: there is no 'Rogue identity', this set of abilities, mecanics, design, lore and whatnot, which forms a class which devs chose to name 'rogue instead of assassin, ninja, etc., doesn't carry strict codes you could resume as a single "Rogue identity". What it does bring is some general and vague ideas that aren't even always mandatory (discretion is a good example). And since the game never define it more accurately than those vague concepts, it's up to each one to choose / create / w/e its own paradigm.

Aaand the set is on front page. It's..spiky. I like the huge mask though.
    Last edited by Koca; 2013-07-03 at 07:27 PM.

Yeah, I'm not wearing that. The mask could be cool with other sets.

It looks surprisingly close to the icons though. I was expecting a little more detail and maybe some moving parts on the actual set.

This may actually be the best Rogue set of the entire expansion.

It may be the first decent looking Rogue set since WOTLK as far as PVE / Raid gear is concerned.

All 3 PVP sets looked horrendous this XPAC.

Edit: Also guessing the middle one is the LFR because of it being the least exciting / most bland?
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-07-03 at 07:47 PM.

It's just recolored Sunwell gear with an ugly helm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly not sure how I feel about t16. I mean part of me is disappointed, but some part of me doesn't mind it. Perhaps because it has a partial facemask which I've always been a fan of. Idk.

This is the worst set since t13.

it's offiicial t16 looks like ass
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Jerycho View Post
    Honestly not sure how I feel about t16. I mean part of me is disappointed, but some part of me doesn't mind it. Perhaps because it has a partial facemask which I've always been a fan of. Idk.
    It's got cool flames that radiate off of the helm / shoulders too. Reminds me of a Mortal Kombat character, I'm almost positive there was a character in that game who looked identical.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. The only thing I really dislike is the color scheme of the middle set, but that might grow on me overtime.

I like the fact that the set looks "snug-fitting", especially the chest, gloves and legs. The face mask and open gloves adds a nice touch. The shoulders look very rogue-oriented with the pointed, elegant blades and I also like the little vapor coming out of them.

I'd have to see what it looks like on a Night Elf, but I have to say I do actually like it. It may just be the first tier that I actually decide not to transmog.
    Last edited by OneSent; 2013-07-03 at 08:57 PM.

lol who ever said it looks like sun well is actually right. its sun well meets bonescythe, kind of.

It isn't bad... still could be better. It's still better than S14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs different shoulders and is in desperate need of better color scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing that the helm is a facemask and not a visor. Still love the blue/gold variant.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Me not like. Well, at each its own.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks pretty crap tho after seeing the full pictures. Thanks blizzard for not making amazing looking tiers anymore.